|Maurice Kirk <email@example.com>||09:40 (35 minutes ago)|
1). I asked you for disclosure, well in advance of trial, on the audit trail implications surrounding criminal convictions within the alleged complainant’s household and just why none of my letters to that person, over more years than you are prepared to admit to, have ever been replied to despite the seriousness of their content.
2). It does not take an ex Taunton School boy, who only obtained the 45% minimum pass O level in both English Language and English Literature to detect that each and every prosecution witness statement was the product of one-to-one police coaching in order to emphasize the alleged breach in the law now facing public scrutiny.
3). Further to my previous correspondence I put you on notice that proper CPR disclosure of the facts is still sought that I ever lawfully acquired the two Restraining Orders, in the first place! The court orders were designed to ‘protect’ the welsh police blackmailed doctor that has done serious wrong when not having been appropriately qualified to then recommend to the 2nd December 2009 Cardiff Crown Court that I be locked away, for life, in Ashworth high security psychiatric hospital due to ‘significant brain damage’ and PDD (paranoid delusional disorder) in believing that Maurice Kirk was being harassed by the Welsh authorities.
4) Now there’s a very real risk of the trial being stopped by the presiding management judge, before further criminal conduct by the South Wales Police can be made public, I am prepared to plead guilty to an alternative charge.
5). Will you display conduct, unlike that of the South Wales Police and cause the full disclosure of the welsh police and court records, even your CPS and my barrister have been denied, surrounding the utterly chaotic 1st Dec 2011 Cardiff hearing with a handing down of a restraining order without my knowledge?
6). Should you repeat your apparently appalling conduct, when you withdrew two indictments, simply to avoid incriminating disclosure of yet another criminal conspiracy to ‘pervert the course of conduct’ by the Welsh authorities, despite my demands to the contrary, there will be trouble and not just for your prosecuting barrister’s Bristol chambers but elsewhere.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
Welsh masonic control of the welsh executive and judiciary explains this 12 year cover-up
HM Clerk of the Court T2020017
HM Crown Court Alleged Stalking
15th March 2021
Decades of Failed South Wales Police Disclosure
- I enclose Dr Silva’s medical report that discloses my 64-page defence statement exists for this trial.
- Dolmans, private solicitors for the South Wales Police Chief Constable, refuses to disclose it to me.
- The 2009 report records South Wales Police had curtailed my income by having my name removed from the veterinary register needed to pursue my civil redress, via the courts, following excessive numbers of failed malicious criminal prosecutions. Police persecution then all but ceased until now.
- The 2011 Cardiff magistrate’s court file, purportedly recording the correct ‘service’ of ’restraining orders’ on the pretext of protecting a South Wales Police psychiatrist, cannot be found.
- My barrister had this confirmed in court and all attempts, ever since, to have ‘restraining orders’ either ‘varied or ‘quashed’, following the disclosure that the psychiatrist had been suffering mental ill health at the time of my detecting and preventing his crimes’, all courts have even refused a legally represented hearing or reply to my correspondence.
- Prosecution barrister, David Gareth Evans, has confirmed in Bristol’s HM Crown Court that my 1st December 2011 ‘restraining order’ was not served on myself before I was gaoled for its ‘breach’ nor could I have been aware of its purported existence as I had not been in court nor represented.
- The very same circumstances apply to the alleged ‘variation’ of that 1st Dec 2011 ‘restraining order’.
- Prosecution barrister Christopher Smyth confirmed to me that, on examination of the limited Cardiff magistrates court records made available to him, that neither of the above ‘restraining orders’ had been correctly served on me before I was arrested and vindictively gaoled for years.
- The police psychiatrist did serious wrong when he had neither medical qualification to write his 19th Oct 2009 medical report nor tell the, albeit clandestine 2nd Dec 2009 Cardiff court, again in my absence, that I had ‘significant brain damage’ & PDD registered MAPPA level 3 category 3 ‘most dangerous’ and should be incarcerated, for life, in Ashworth’s high security psychiatric hospital.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
Cc HM Crown Prosecution Service (England)