“HM Partnership” is the term coined by Patrick Cullinane who was bankrupted by HM Inland Revenue. Having become a McKenzie Friend, Patrick helped Maurice admirably when he was in prison and Caswell Clinic.
The “Partnership” comprises some 1000 organisations that are protected by Royal Charter, including the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, and thus immune to prosecution.
At the historic core are the organisations responsible for the Rule of Law and the Rule of Money:
- The City of London Corporation – since 1067
- The Bank of England – since 1694
- The Law Society – since 1845.
The following organisations form part of the law enforcement:
- HM Court Services
- HM Prosecution (Crown Prosecution Service CPS)
- HM Prison.
When victims encounter fraud, these two stand out: the Law Society as the professional body for lawyers, and the Police as a law enforcement agency.
This “Memorandum of Understanding” between the Law Society and the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) in England and Wales has been known to many other victims who have found it to be at the heart of the problem:
- the Police doesn’t prosecute criminal behaviour
- lawyers are a law unto themselves
- judges are accountable to nobody.