The idle deceitful animal committed perjury and had me unlawfully gaoled.
Oct 22 UPDATE
On day before HM Queen funeral on The Mall with two old gals I found in their tent I found bacon sarnies for
Ignored Criminal Conduct by South Wales Police in their ‘Trading in Machine guns’ Conspiracy
- In 1999 I owned prosecution exhibit ARH1 film replica WW1 ‘machine gun’. In 2000 I flew item on my WW1 replica DH2 biplane at Farnborough air show. In 2008 I sold prosecution exhibit ARH1 to a RAF gunsmith who was a prosecution witness, my facing 10 years imprisonment.
- In June 2009 Nottingham police had first examined it and deemed it pieces of scrap iron
- But I was gaoled for nearly 9 months for breach of section 5 of 1968 Firearms Act!
- WHY? I had just won over 40 malicious criminal prosecutions for my civil claim BS614159 requiring at least 200 serving and non-serving officers to give evidence in the summer of 2009. This was 89% failed prosecutions from 125 maliciously brought criminal allegations to have my name removed from the veterinary register to curtail my income to fight the harassment.
- The prosecution case was already collapsing (Nottinghamshire police had subjected the film prop to forensic examination confirming it a ‘piece of junk’). I, however, was further gaoled and sectioned under 1983 Mental Health act on fabricated ‘significant brain damage’ and so registered MAPPA level 3 (amongst the top 5% most UK dangerous) by evidence from unqualified Dr T W himself being police blackmailed to write 30th Oct 09 psychiatric report that recommended I be incarcerated in Ashworth high security psychiatric prison for life.
- My Feb 2010 acquittal caused 10 of the jury in the pub, afterwards, agreeing their decision was after 2nd day of evidence when police HQ Huxtable admitted that the tube (imitation barrel) had been deliberately unblocked by police before passing it to Home Office expert Mr Ridyard. He had to confirm it was NOT a ‘prohibited weapon’ by which a single continuous pressure on the trigger would cause a discharge from the magazine of more than one round.
- After trial I acquired the Home Office disclosure evidence, withheld from both jury and myself, which included a forensic report stating the exhibit was, at most, a single shot 0.410 shot gun!
- After trial the police had sent the film prop to gunsmiths for alleged ‘decommission’ before it could be released to a new owner. Evidence revealed NO WORK was needed to be done!
- I attended the Newport gun shop and waived the Home Office certificate under their noses. Their faces turned ‘white as a sheet’ blurting out, “Where the hell did you get that from?”.
- The Cardiff cabal of Judges, in these two-million-pound lawyer fraud cases, refused my N244 applications for ‘secondary disclosure’ obviously now needed from the post criminal trial examinations. A 0.303-inch Lewis round machine-gun needed a narrower diameter explaining why Huxtable’s 0.303 blanks fell out from breach to muzzle onto the floor in police HQ!
- BUT 4th Oct 2022 Bristol judge ordered 2ndary disclosure in case G00TA220 (G4S Park Prison Article 3 infringements of torture including human faeces smeared over my cell bed and buckets of urine thrown in my face arising from South Wales Police false criminal convictions to include narcotics, child abuse and firearms and ‘most violent and likely to try and escape’
`Maurice J Kirk BVSc
G4S’s huge team of barristers and solicitors have been ordered to disclose their home office-controlled records of my times in custody in HMP Park, Bridgend
The defendant has 6 weeks to disclose from the list below but the judge knew that even if the South Wales Police, under my 24/7surveillance as a MAPPA victim, were to release my full prison and police custody records back to the prison governor and or court, they would all be destroyed to protect the countless G4S prison staff and lawyers’ pensions.