Clerk of the Court Cases no BS614159etc & County Court
18th January 2019 Maurice Kirk v The Chief Constable of South Wales Police
Claimant’s Attempts to Appeal
- This week, after a dubious 10 year-ban, the claimant was allowed to attend your public counter in order to try and establish, at last, the actual ‘audit trail’ of the above joined cases. The BS case started in 1993 for an English court and on the strict understanding the claimant was given a jury and relevant police disclosure of the facts. He was denied all these things
- His 1993 Cardiff imprisonment, on the pretext he was ‘unidentifiable’, was whilst charged for being in possession of a ‘garrotte’ type wire just used on The Prince of Wales’s farm. This triggered a Guernsey police call where the claimant had recently practiced veterinary surgery but described as both ‘extremely dangerous and likely to try and escape’.
- Incidents, since 1993, exceed 100 with, by way of example, had caused the claimant to stop 7 times to ‘produce driving documents’. Despite his blunt refusal no convictions were achieved.
- On 1st Dec 2011 the claimant was convicted of harassment in quite bizarre circumstances but never given or told of a ‘restraining order’ to ‘protect’ a police doctor. The defendant had told the 2nd Dec 2009 Crown Court the claimant had ‘significant brain damage’ and PDD, paranoid delusional disorder as he believed he was the subject of police persecution! The defendant had concocted the application for his adversary to be incarcerated in Ashworth high security psychiatric hospital, for life, as BS disclosure of facts was now imminent in Jan 2010 civil court.
- The BS cases covered 40 odd failed police malicious prosecutions and the start of decades of failed police disclosure (MG6D) of relevant evidence despite court orders to the contrary.
- The defendant had complained, backed with false evidence, to have the claimant deprived of his veterinary income since 2004 and had caused his 4 years in gaol by an act of fraud. Its erroneous medical report was also to avoid the doomed Jan 2010 ‘trading in machine guns’ trial. The defendant’s unblocking of the decommissioned WW1 Lewis barrel and painting her a different colour, to try and fool the jury, was, with sex changed ‘Foxy’, also criminal conduct.
- The ‘handing down’ of the 2013 judgment was not ‘court sealed’ for a further unexplained 16 months despite it having been taken to the Appeal Court office within the statutory 21 days. Why the ‘appeal’ was returned to Cardiff for a further 3 years remains a complete mystery. The defendant has orchestrated false forensic history, not just to MAPPA register the claimant but to obtain more than 2 million pounds in costs by delaying the claimant’s right to justice.
- The Claimant is only now aware that his request to appeal was ‘struck out’ in 2017 and the ‘sensitive’ tape of the claimant’s 1993 police interview, hidden until 2016, will not be disclosed so he again applies for both BS transcript and list of exhibits disclosure. He again asks for ‘print out’ of the court’s ‘audit trail of events’ referred to, off screen, during his 4 visits this week.
It stinks, does it not? Copy to Secretary of State for Wales