FAO G4S Lawyers re my Brutal Robbery by G4S HMP Parc Staff
Once again the Welsh authorities ignore recent rules of law such as this
15 January 2022
2 New Bailey Square,
Salford M3 5GS
Tel 0161 236 2002
Re: Claim G00TA220 regards G4S Care and Justice Services (UK) Limited (HMP Parc)
Your letter of 31 December 2021 totally avoids the issues. Also, please would you also respond by email, as I often do not get hard copy mail that is posted.
Firstly, for us to make a start please could you provide copies of obvious evidence such as the involved and detailed files which include the pages of complaints written by me (eg Comp1/2 forms), prison responses, documents and prison logs during my stay at HMP Parc.
Secondly here is a brief overview to help you sending any other letters which are relevant but totally avoid important issues.
1. In December 2017 Judge Tracy Lloyd Clark, sitting at Cardiff Crown Court handed down a vindictive 2-year prison sentence for my publishing a video recording of my commentary of my attendance, to register complaint at a police station on the internet, being an alleged breach of a Restraining Order. She had not allowed the jury or herself to grasp how I was publishing the simple truth with reference to the doctor’s quite unqualified and seriously erroneous 19th October 2009 medical report that I had such a level of irreversible ‘brain damage, that I was to be further registered MAPPA level 3/3 (top 5%most dangerous in the UK) and incarcerated in Ashworth’s high security psychiatric prison for life.
2. But the underlying issues to help understand why the claim regards G4S conduct is so very serious is that neither the jury or Judge Tracey Lloyd Clarke had considered what difference saying the truth regards professional standards of senior NHS staff and Police (that liaise and work together including as members of SW Police Gold, Silver and Bronze groups) that protects the public could make to whether what I did amounts to harassment or if my actions did what lesser sentence may be appropriate eg freedom of speech.
3. While I needed to appeal my conviction and sentence and expose the horrific corruption of how SW Police’s Gold Silver and Bronze group collude with errant NHS staff, G4S and HMP Cardiff were holding my post from being sent and received including my letters to and from courts that included the Criminal Court of Appeal.
The potential harm and loss may be enormous
4. By Dec 2018 I was paroled to Mandeville House, Lewis St, Bail Hostel Cardiff.
5. On Thursday 21 February 2019 at around 8.30pm I was taken from my bath at the bail Hostel back to custody, probably to a police station for the first night.
6. On Friday 22 February 2019 I was returned to prison but to HMP Cardiff.
7. Monday 25 February 2019 was the deadline for 1CF03361 Keyser/’Lewis gun’ hearing requiring Further Particulars and limited evidence was submitted to court in my absence. But communications from Cardiff Civil Court/HHJ Keyser ‘Lewis’ case continued to be sent to the Bail Hostel – meaning my letters from HMP Parc were not getting to Cardiff Civil Justice centre. HMP Parc and HMP Cardiff prevented my communications to the Cardiff Civil Justice Centre therefore had a profound adverse effect on my ability to conduct very major litigation.
8. Between March 2019 and 1 November 2019 I was seriously bullied and abused which included need for medical attention at Accident and Emergency in hospital.
a) Urine and faeces thrown into my cell and on my bed.
b) Physical violence from staff
c) Staff encouraging prisoners to be hostile and bully
d) The bullying and abuse included interference with and delaying mail to RCJ and Cardiff Civil Justice Centre to pursue my civil cases
e) The bullying and abuse included confiscating vital property which still has not been returned. (This includes a wheelchair, legal papers, clothes and shoes).
f) For weeks on end I was deprived of my medicines, some prescribed for life, in both HMP Cardiff and HMP Parc.
9. On 31 October 2019 without my knowledge my sister was told by G4S at HMP Parc that I would be released the next day and she arranged a car to collect me from the prison gates at an exact time which was roughly around an early breakfast time.
10. On 1 November 2019 I was carried from my cell and placed in the car without my possessions and immediately driven out of Wales by a needlessly manufactured deadline of having to rush with haste to meet a Probation Officer in Taunton or risk being returned to prison. I had to attend the Bristol Royal Infirmary.
11. At the end of May 2020 I had sent a text to Parole Officer, Brad Hughes, saying :-
“Hello Brad. Thank you for arranging I get my possessions from the Lewis St Bail Hostel, which I have now received. Unfortunately, G4S & HMP Parc have still not given me my possession and papers from when I was released 1 November 2019. I can’t get any response from them. Although you have tried in the past please would you be willing to ask them if I can have my possessions and papers or what I should do next? Thanks Maurice.”
12. Following my release form HMP Parc on 1 November 2019 as a favour the Probation Officer in Wales Bradley Hughes attempted to regain my property for me. Where Brad Hughes was able to recover my property from the bail hostel with ease. G4S at HMP Parc were obstructive and refused.
13. G4S/HMP Parc would not respond to Mr Hughes, my Devon or Taunton MP.
14. After I had served my G00TA220 damages claim on G4S only some of my property was returned in August 2021
15. Importantly, G4S are keeping my legal papers and letters of complaint that includes evidence of my being bullied and abused at HMP Parc by G4S having circulated to both staff and prisoners that I had convictions for firearms, child abuse and narcotics all of which was false.
Maurice Kirk BVSc
Well done, Australia for upholding ‘the rule of law’
Both acquitted Bristol Colston statue criminals and London’s train vandals, despite blocking our roads and railways, is a reminder of much more serious things to come
So, is all these irregular acquittals coinciding with the new legislation planned to further restrict our basic rights to protest?
Maurice J Kirk BVSc