21/02/2021 R T20200177
Dear Investigating Police Officer
- After nearly two years in trying I finally acquired possession of my purported John Graham letter I had apparently sent from HMP Cardiff stuffed with believed to be, anthrax or heroin.
- Mr Graham states he had no knowledge of this incident until I was indicted under the 2001 Prevention of Terrorism Act. Why was he refused the letter or as to its whereabouts and not even be allowed the sight of it when I had asked he might possibly find me a lawyer?
- Ms Selaine Saxby MP also wrote to G4S run HMP Parc, on my behalf, for the recovery of my stolen letter log recording my correspondence to and from MPS whilst I was in both HMP Cardiff and HMP Parc. My temporary MP also asked for the return of my G4S stolen wheelchair, ‘machine gun’ legal papers, medical records, shoes and clothes but ignored.
- Why will Avon and Somerset Constabulary not even try to recover my stolen items when so relevant to my next insulting indictment? Is it that the content of my letters to MPs appeared ‘reasonable’ or is it that the South Wales Police had already stolen them again?
- Why will Avon and Somerset Constabulary not even try and recover the two prisons own letter logs for this ex prisoner as all my letters in and out, as a registered MAPPA victim, will identify the other letters of mine to MPs so obviously blocked by the star prosecution witness after her job.
- This week, by my communicating with CPS (England), it is understood the South Wales Police still refuse to disclose to the English authorities or myself, copies of my other purported letters sent to various UK MPs, including Alun Cairns MP when HM Secretary of State for Wales, seeking help from the South Wales Police incessant bullying and criminal conduct.
- Why will you not recover the other extremely relevant letters and disclose either welsh or English analysis of the ‘white powder’ purportedly found in so many of my letters from prison?
- Any further delay, on your part, then I will have to make still more ex party applications around the UK for undisclosed evidence that further undermine the prosecution’s case.
- Prison Statutory Instrument 04/2016 suggests the prison is responsible for the content within the prisoner’s correspondence. Can you clarify this point, please?
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
Prison letters were not stopped under any of the criteria laid down in Rules 35-37 of Prison Rules 1999.
Sabine McNeil prison lettesr blocked for many months by HMP Cardiff and G4S run HMP Parc
The pleadings satisfied the precedent for conversion and wrongful interference with goods in Bullen & Leake, another text book of pleadings, so ……………. Also, the Defendant did not seek further information under CPR Pt. 18, so they were satisfied.
So far as damages are concerned, as well as damages under the Torts Interference with Goods Act 1977, where it is actionable on the case without proof of damage, you are entitled to damages under the Human Rights Act as well for mental suffering and anguish.
It’s time for the good stuff
|Conservative Party Membership <email@example.com>||07:00 (1 hour ago)|
Dear Mr Kirk
It’s day four of your membership. So it’s time to let you in on some of the good stuff…
We’re thrilled to have you on board, Maurice. Your support is helping to fund our campaigns, win elections, and get on with the country’s priorities.
So we wanted to let you in on some exclusive benefits. Take a look below!
What would you do with £1,000?
At the Conservative Lottery, we give out a £1,000-jackpot to a lucky person. Every single week.
It costs just £1 a week to enter — and best of all, every penny of your subscription goes straight to our campaigns.