Failed South Wales Police Disclosure of Court Evidence
John Graham is also asking him if h can rcovr my G four S prison proprty
- On 22nd June 2009 SWP launched Operation Challis in the hope I may be shot as MAPPA 3/3.
- On 22nd June 2009 SWP launched ‘Operation Dandelion’ to snatch our 10-year-old daughter.
- In September 2009 a psychologist allowed me to read his letter to Caswell Clinic.
- He indicated I had ‘significant brain damage’ from ditching my aircraft in the Caribbean.
- He also indicated I suffered PDD (Paranoid Delusional Disorder’) du to police persecution.
- He wrote ‘brain damage’ was from having been ‘a long-term drinking partner of Oliver Reed’
- In June 2011 the jury believed I had received a 1st Dec 2010 Restraining Order- NOT correct.
- In 2016 the jury believed I had served on me a ‘variation’ to 1st Dec 2011 Order-NOT correct.
- In May 2019 prison staff said I had sent a ‘white powder’ to HM Secretary of State for Wales.
- In 1st Aug 2019 SWP interview I was not informed I had sent ‘white powder’ to John Graham.
- In 29th May 2020 SWP interview I was informed I sent no letters to other MPs- NOT correct.
- I am refused disclosure of audit trail of the above 10 years giving me 5 years’ incarceration.
- Today I am refused a witness subpoena for John Graham
- I will ask Connor Burns MP again, his constitutional member of Parliament