Another MP Bitten by Blair’s Wicked 1997 Harassment Act

Claudia Webbe arriving at a Labour Party meeting to finalise the Party's 2019 General Election manifesto

Patrick Cullinane Esq, Sir Norm Scarth RN, WW2 Arctic convoy survivor and Dame Sabine Macneill of email fame I hope you are all ‘sitting comfortably’ and I will begin…what I am about to ‘publish and be damned’

BOYS & GIRLS

We now have a spokeswomen in The House to get this thoroughly badly drafted evil Act to be chopped up, burnt at the stake, hung , drawn and quartered and even rescinded

Labour MP Claudia Webbe has been charged with harassing a woman.

Ms Webbe, who represents Leicester East, is accused of one count of harassment between September 2018 and April this year.The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said the 55-year-old MP is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on 11 November.

Ms Webbe has said she is “innocent of any wrongdoing” and that she will “vigorously” defend herself in court.Labour has suspended Ms Webbe from the party and the party whip following the harassment charge, the BBC’s political editor Laura Kuenssberg understands.A Labour Party spokesperson said: “It would not be appropriate to comment on an ongoing case.

“Jenny Hopkins, from the CPS, said: “The CPS has today decided that Claudia Webbe, MP for Leicester East, should be charged with an offence of harassment against one female.”The CPS made the decision after receiving a file of evidence from the Metropolitan Police.

“Ms Webbe was elected as an MP in December’s general election, taking over the seat previously held by Keith Vaz.She remains a councillor in Islington, north London, since 2010, and was also a member of Labour’s National Executive Committee.Earlier in her career she acted as an adviser to Ken Livingstone when he was Mayor of London.

Patrick Cullinane Esq suffered an early death due to this wicked Act

Sir Norman had to early exile to Southern Ireland for fear of his life at 90 odd

Dame Sabine of email creation at Cerne laboratories had a ridiculously harsh 7 year prison term while I was let off with only a mere 5 years in the stench of welsh prisons.

As with the others named above, simply for publishing the truth a concept in life, incidentally, difficult to comprehend by those in authority where I once struggled for decades, South Wales, simply trying to practice veterinary surgery and bring up 1st and 2nd families without fear of reprisals.

I definitely GOT that bit wrong. South Wales has a climate tainted by deceit a concept in life, incidentally, where truth’ for them is difficult to comprehend.

I WILL HELP FUND THE STARTING OF A CAMPAIGN TO RID MY COUNTRY OF THIS MODERN EQUIVALENT OF THE 60s ‘SUS’ LAW simply for the POLICE TO LOCK AWAY THOSE WHOSE WHO ARE SIMPLY TELLING THE TRUTH

To:  Chief Constable of S. Wales police: Mr. M. Jukes, Police HQ., Cowbridge Rd., Bridgend, S. Wales CF31 3SU

26 September 2020

REQUEST FOR AN INTERNAL REVIEW

Dear Mr. Jukes,

REQUEST FOR INTERNAL REVIEW

Seeing as I am denied my F.O.I.A. [S.A.R.]  / Data Protection Act request sent already [and attached to this message] to yourself, and after receiving the letter below [attached also] from a Mr. Jason Jenkins, a “Disclosure Officer” of S. Wales police I hereby ask for a formal internal review regarding the denial of my request.

It is believed the S. Wales police force does have the letter referred to in my request as Mr. Kirk was criminally charged and remanded in custody connected to the letter addressed to myself written by Mr. Kirk whilst previously resident in prison earlier in 2019, the letter allegedly having allegedly a possibly noxious “white substance” on it. This letter was stopped from being sent to myself by prison authorities / police at the time. The criminal charge of the letter which was attempted to be sent to myself has subsequently been dropped by the CPS.

I have already sent 3 forms of ID pertaining to myself after your request for ID.

For your information, the addition / amendment not sent with my written request, which was sent to Mr. Jukes at the S Wales police HQ at Cowbridge Rd. via recorded delivery R. Mail, is:

Sent: 18 September 2020 10:59
To: matt.jukes@south-wales.pnn.police.uk <matt.jukes@south-wales.pnn.police.uk>
Subject: F.A.O.: Chief Constable Mr. M. Jukes, S. Wales police – Update to my F.O.I.A. / Data Protection Act / S.A.R. request

TO: Chief Constable of S. Wales police: Mr. M. Jukes, Police HQ., Cowbridge Rd., Bridgend, S. Wales,  CF31 3SU

18 September 2020

UPDATE TO MY F.O.I.A. / D.P.A. Request to the Chief Constable Mr. M. Jukes, dated and sent 17 Sept. 2020:

Dear Mr. Jukes, Chief Constable of S. Wales police:

Please refer to my F.O.I.A. request to you, sent via R. Mail and also attached to this message. I apologise for leaving out an important part of my FOIA / Data Protection Act / S.A.R. request to you – that is:

Mr. Maurice Kirk [d.o.b. 12/03/1945 Taunton, Somerset, UK was charged by the police in mid-2020 with:

“attempting to send a substance which caused distress to another [approx. May 2019] – the letter was stopped from leaving the prison last May 2019”

Mr. Kirk was in prison at the time of sending this letter it being addressed to myself prior to it being stopped from leaving the prison, by authorities. This charge to Mr. Kirk was subsequently dropped in June 2020.

My FOIA requests asks for a copy of this letter which was stopped as it had an alleged “substance” on it which might [qu.] “caused distress to another” [unqu.] – as it obviously exists as Mr. Kirk was charged with attempting to send it to myself. I request any other letters pertaining to myself that were not sent to me from either HMP Parc or HMP Cardiff from Mr. Kirk, during the times Mr. Kirk was resident in either of these prisons, whether they had any alleged “substances” on them or not.

The letter relating to the charge that was dropped for Mr. Kirk was referred to in part by the S. Wales police officer who wrote by email to myself – a copy of that email dated 06th July 2020 from officer “Brynsley Richards” of S. Wales police being sent with my 1st and original FOIA request letter to you sent on the 17 September 2020 via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery 1st class.  My F.O.I.A. request and attachment is attached to this email.

signed:  J. Graham

4 Attachments

30 Responses to Another MP Bitten by Blair’s Wicked 1997 Harassment Act

They support men to do honour killings of women

Pakistani men tell women they need sectioning their a jealous disgusting government

In honour of men they abuse women

Stupid disgusting cps and police and their stupid hate of women

The jealousy as the cps and police and the jealous daughter who’s mother cried the force discriminated on women want to help her beloved sharif Ali to do an honour killing

The cps and police said women must be punished to Maintain the honour of mr sharif Ali the cps and police said the inspectors jealous daughter daughter is the face of evil that gets women raped off their lives

The cps and police help the men hurt women for honour of men

The jealousy as the cps and police and the jealous daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on her is now the face of hypocrisy and jealousy as the cps and police and judges in Cardiff said they dishonour women for men

The jealousy as the cps and police said the patriarchy want to murder women they devalue women for men

The jealousy as the cps and police and judges gang bully women it’s a mans world they gloat where they force women naked and call themselves good people the cps and the jealousy and spite of women as they tortured the body of the woman for a conviction they said your arm is below contempt the only thing that matters is a conviction that the jealous cps and police want to hurt women for

The jealousy as the cps and police and the daughter whose mother cried the force discriminated on women
    Want to hurt women as they tortured and dishonour women the cps and police and mr Ali and the inspectors said it’s justice when they tortured and destroyed and dishonour women it’s a mans world they gloat bitchy with her father and her sharif that stupid woman and her father that stupid cunt of evil

Don’t listen to them anyway just think what you want as they are a nasty twisted bent force that let women down

Protect yourself and your daughters
    From the jealous daughter whose mummy cried the force discriminated on women but they will be the pair that get the police to arrest and gang bully a woman it’s them that arrange the gang bullying of women as they get women’s clothes cut off and their bodies molested as it’s always necessary to arrest and force women naked a postal requisition isn’t good enough for inspector Shirley Barry and her daughter who cry their the victims

The jealousy as the cps and police gang bully women for the jealous daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination as the dysfunctional Barry family bully their way ahead the jealousy as they Lie and say their being stalked so they can murder the public they hate and expect to serve their needs

The stomping off the foot as the police inspectors daughter said I want her out and the police deliver her wishes

The women is arrested her body forced naked as the police said the daughter and her jealous father want to hurt you the jealousy of the patriarchy and the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women the police said she wanted to transform your life as she’s a jealous woman and the cps and police use women for convictions like men use them
    As cumdumpsters

The jealousy of women like the inspector who cried discrimination as her own daughter and her husband gang bully women lone vulnerable women they want to use as scapegoats as their daughter needs her mortgage paid the stomping of the foot as the cps and police said once you have paid the inspectors daughters mortgage your assaulted and forced naked and the cps and police allow the daughter supremacy as the cps and police said they want to supervise women the police hate to exploit for convictions for the jealous of the cps and police as if they see other women do well the daughters of inspectors want to take and thieve off them
    The jealousy as the cps and police said the daughters of inspectors are not made criminals they do that to other women the patriarchy hate the daddy’s all bitchy as they said she’s a bad woman and they want to hurt her for the jealousy of the cps and police

The jealousy as the cps and police like a cancer spreading their hate bad character her for convictions as they tortured her and bad character they consider themselves good people

Protect yourself from men who want to hurt women

The cps and police allow the husband and daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination to hurt women they bad character women as they hate women

The jealousy as the cps and police said they punish women by forcing their bodies naked as the daughter who’s mummy cried discriminated said it’s justice

The jealousy as the cps and police said after they tortured and achieved the self harm of the woman the cps and police said the daughter of the inspector is the victim as they hurt women for the wishes of the evil daughter her jealous eyes

The daughter wants to know how she got her car as the daughter is jealous as that face is the face of evil
    The cps and police said the inspectors daughter had supremacy over other women getting warrants as they gang bullied for her

The jealousy as they tortured women for the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination and they tortured and destroyed and punish women

It’s necessary to force her body naked and enforce self harm as the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination wants to do perjury for another woman as the jealousy of her by the force and their fathers is done to her

The jealousy as the cps and police and force hate women

The jealousy as the cps and police said it’s daughter v daughter who can they hurt and
    Exploit for a conviction the evil

The jealousy as the patriarchy said one woman must be bad charactered by the good and jealous people of the cps and police as the U.K. is not a safe place

Don’t have children the inspectors daughter is out to destroy their lives and minds

Child protection as you need protection off the inspectors that cry the force discriminated on her and her jealous daughter and big daddy

The cps and police support these big men to take the human rights off women they can torture and exploit for convictions the police said the inspectors daughter and her husband are the victims as they hurt women they hate and they want to murder women

The jealousy as the patriarchy said mr Barry is 6ft 1 and his daughter find you a threat so the cps and police take the human rights off the woman and force her naked to Achieve their goal of the patriarchy in power

The jealousy as daddy’s gang bully a lone woman they hate

The victim was hated by her own father a game playing bastard they are
    Both dead now thankfully hate them
    Both

My own father hated me the cps and police would bad character me for that bastard using that to bad character me for a conviction for the jealous daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination and her husband that cunt of evil

The jealousy as the cps said 3 of them want her dead the cps and police said the daughter whose mummy cried discrimination is the leader of the gang and her father that 6ft 1 baStard and her sharif Ali the gang that gang up and bully women the police hate

The jealousy as the patriarchy said make her hang make sure she never had children as the cps and police want to punish her children as the cps and police said their a bad character as the cps and police said the inspectors daughter and her husband and her sharif are good cunts that hurt women

The jealousy as for Christmas the cps and police said the agenda was her dead after they forced her naked in a cell the gang Said they want women on the streets to achieve a Lynette white whilst the daughter who’s mummy cried discriminated does her Perjury the childish behaviour of a petulant spoilt brat that does perjury for Christmas the cps and police said like
    Her mother they play Santa and decide whose a good person

When the men have done their evil you won’t ever want children but the daughter who did perjury will as she lies to get what she wants The jealousy as mr Barry said my daughter is the better daughter make the other daughter hang for my daughter to shine evil
    Men who hate women

The jealousy as the patriarchy said women must be hurt and never want children for them
    To win

Hate them all my father her father her and her mother and her sharif those evil people who made me realise you should
    Never have children

Their a disgusting danger to any decent woman

I hate them

After what they did I never want children I want to leave the U.K. at least the ones that have children it will be their kids picked on for the future treatment I went through at their disgusting jealous hands

To all teenagers you have the cps and police gang bullying and forcing women naked for convictions to look forward to that is your future

If you buy a house you have them Trying to take
    It off you to look forward to give it up and give it to them and leave the toxic poisonous place

Clothes they want to cut off you to get a conviction you have that to look forward to cunts

I’m glad they did it as it made me realise how disgusting people are and how disgusting the world is

Don’t have kids it’s not a nice place to have them
    In those in power the inspectors only their children get ahead as they lock up the
    Ones that are a threat and enforce self harm their kids do better as they have destroyed lives

It is incredible what they do
    The headline “brought to justice” the smears of that toxic poisonous force as they smear the name of women the force hate all done by the Perjury of the daughter who’s mummy cried the Force discriminated on women

The jealousy as they achieved that in that corrupt magistrates court daddy Barry and his bitchy daughter out gang bullying women

Then up
    In crown court the “brought to justice” having to be removed as they acquitted and the tears and the spite as despite getting away with unlawful
    Eviction their still not happy the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women as they wanted her hanging

The jealousy as the patriarchy said they want a hanging and they wrote in the paper based on the lies of the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination as the cps and police said the daughter is a good woman and they want the hanging the cps and police said. The jealousy as the dream of the patriarchy and the daughter who did perjury is the woman’s neck snapped by the hanging the leader of the gang wanted

Do not have children the daughter whose mummy cried discrimination wants children as they supported her and gang bullied anothe woman the Agenda of the patriarchy and the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination and brings other women it justice is to dishonour them in court and smear them
    In the paper and cry it’s justice when their bodies are found necks snapped based on the perjury the daughter does

Don’t have children they just want people to bring to justice as the daughters of inspectors that cry discrimination are the ones that are getting women hurt

It’s jealousy as when they see other women do well the daughters want to hurt then with the mr
    That her mother claims discriminates on women

The cps and police and sharif and the daughter who’s mother cried discrimination have changed the game
    They want to make women hang for justice for honour for their jealousy as it’s a mans world

Note how the game changed from the force discriminating on women to the daughter who’s mummy claimed that is now saying she’s a racist and how the father and
    Daughter are considered incapable of violence but the police and cps arrest and
    Say the daughters got a cut on her finger it’s actual bodily harm as they want you in a cell self harming for justice for the cps and police and patriarchy that hate women and remember they never want to see you do well they want to see you in a cell and if they break your bones that is not gbh it’s not grevious bodily harm
    It’s justice as they claim she wants to hurt people

Don’t have children it’s a toxic poisonous society to live in

I’m glad they did it the patriarchy I would never want children as it’s shit

They call me stupid and a racist and claim I’m
    Violent doing domestic violence against women

That is justice to call me bad as it’s a bad place I’m just a a reflection of their bad charactering me as it’s a bad place

Don’t have children it’s simple it’s shit

Don’t have kids enjoy your life and if they mar you a criminal don’t care

Criminal or not you will still go the same way in the end into a coffin or the cremulator

All they care about is a conviction that is all and controlling women so they feel bad and never want kids

So don’t it’s kinder when you think you protect
    Your children by not having them and putting them through the shit of trials and false imprisonments and lies and perjury by jealous women like inspector and their daughters and their husbands

It’s shit I’m glad they bullied me
    For 10 years and glad I didn’t have kids they did me a favour

I don’t want a husband imagine being married to a man like sharif Ali or worse the inspectors husband that be hell on Earth

Stay single don’t care if they make you a criminal and travel the world leave the small minds of the cps and police behind let them find someone else to shit on

The police and cps have their favourites their mindset as well if you say have a previous conviction for oh drink and disorderly
    10 years ago they will then say oh so and so is a criminal so that means their human rights can be taken and a tenancy agreement is not valid even though it’s wrong they make up
    The law these inspectors that cry the force discriminated on women but when
    It suits they are the ones discriminating

Anyway if you’re a woman don’t share a place with a man like sharif Ali not even platonically and don’t ever trust the judgement of a copper who is motivated by getting rent money

Don’t have kids and don’t care about if they call you a criminal it’s jealousy as they want to control lives and blacklist women

If the police blacklist women they hate and are jealous of and can’t work they make
    Them
    Into prostitutes etc

They think if you don’t have kids or a husband your a failure or unhappy let them live their pathetic lives do what you want
    And don’t live up to their impossible expectations as not only will they tell you your not up to their impossible high standards and expectations they will also Fail themselves

I would rather hang than live with a man like sharif Ali

None of them the cps or police have anyone’s best interests at heart but their own and their selfish disgusting agendas

Stay away from the bastards and if an inspectors daughter suggests you rent a room in her flat with a man next door don’t just don’t do it

Who cares if I don’t have a husband or kids?! They do as you will arrive back to the U.K. having gone on holiday to the Caribbean and their jealousy as apparently your stalking the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination.

The jealousy as you can’t possibly have enjoyed a luxury holiday in the Caribbean as they don’t want you to. They want to make you feel bad so put you in a cell for the weekend to show the jealousy of you and inform you that you haven’t met the “RIGHT” man as that must happen according to them, those men in power. Who want to convince you that your mental that you’re so mental having gone on holiday for a week in the Caribbean means your incapable of making decisions and the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination is the better person to decide whether someone is mental or not. The questions are you pregnant they ask?! As if they care those men that try to section women and cut their clothes and tell them their human rights are less than the rights of the inspectors. They just like to show off their power pretending Your a threat to
    The daughter who’s thieved your bike and rollerblades as they want you to pay to have them back the bad characters in the cps and police and their jealousy of women.

Let them write their smears and ignore them.

She told her she was moving out. So that is justice to get a conviction as the cps and police said the dysfunctional system
    Is in place for the inspectors and their daughters to prosper in.

So the correct process to follow if you want to evict someone is to serve notice in accordance with an assured tenancy agreement but if your an inspectors daughter. You lie say she’s a threat to the tenant next door and lie say you been assaulted and then get them arrested black bag up their
    Stuff leave them
    On the streets so they hope that in your absence they get a conviction and you give up on their games their brutal bitchy games

The police and cps love it she’s a criminal they smear the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination can do
    An unlawful eviction as the council turn a blind eye and the police support her and well the father
    Is the source of all truth

The games as they tried twice to get the conviction and the power as the police said your not getting the bike and rollerblades back as The daughter is jealous of you and her jealousy is fuelled by the jealousy of the cps and police the police said the daughter wants to gage
    Your bike and rollerblades out of spite and malice the jealousy as the cps and police said they punish women and their daughters take off other women as they want to hurt women they see are a threat she’s a racist the daughter of inspector said she wants to force women to do
    What the inspector and her
    Daughter want

The jealousy as the met are now
    Trying to make the wishes of the inspector daughter come true she’s a criminal the inspector said and her the jealousy as the cps and police said bad character her until she hangs as the inspector and her daughter want her bike and rollerblades as jealousy is the underlying problem of women like her

The jealousy as the cps and police get so jealous they want to make sure women never want children so they hurt them into self harm for the best interests of the daughter whose mummy cried the force discriminated on women

It’s not discrimination when the inspector and her daughter are the ones leading justice it’s as they
    Care
    For everyone

Keep the bike and rollerblades and rent money your such a shit

The way to get ahead is to shit on women cut
    Off their clothes leave their lives in shreds the same as their clothes twist and snap their bones and claim your saving their lives

The jealousy as they claim their the victims her body was twisted and snapped as all they wanted was a conviction

Have the conviction your a dysfunctional lying force of evil hope the conviction brings you peace and justice

It won’t make any difference to me being called a criminal or bad charactered by people I hate and care nothing about. The more they call me a criminal the less I care and the more I hate them. I wouldn’t want a husband or a friend like inspector or her disgusting daughter.

So what they made me into a criminal it’s why it’s called a cop shop they shop for criminals I shop for shoes and buy my own.

Apparently if you change from wanting children 10 years ago to 5 trials later deciding it’s not worth it. They then say your selfish ha ha they go from saying your a criminal to your selfish you see that is why you will never live up to their impossible high expectations

I also have driven in bus lanes, had parking tickets as well as had 5 trials they got two convictions etc it’s life who cares I don’t
    They do they care about that conviction they eat sleep and breathe to get a conviction they live for it.

Oh and I been caught speeding 79 in 70
    And I have smoked cannabis which is lawful in Washington DC so who cares

I am guilty of living I have been a criminal as actually they only last a year or two under rehabilitation of offender act they like speeding come off the file drive in bus lanes as it’s confusing in a new area they make the signs
    Stupid but that is the
    Point and i park and getting tickets and I swear and
    Drink too much wine and this is all bad apparently so I laugh as I love to be bad it’s impossible not to be in this society and world oh and I eat too much chocolate so guilty of the fat tax offence to I am generally bad and I don’t care

I am a criminal as the good of people say so. Can’t have good without bad. So who cares. Let them go to their coffins all supreme having lived a good life of perjury and getting away with it themselves. I don’t care.

They make up the rules. They falsely
    Imprisonmened me That would be a criminal conviction if you could criminalise the government.

Just drink wine and be bad drive the bus lanes it keeps them busy. Appeal slow it down appeal and just play their pathetic games.

To inspectors daughters being a good person and not a criminal is what’s important as obviously inspectors don’t arrest themselves or their daughters. That is how they reach their coffins having no conviction.

So they made me a Criminal they still refer to it years later even after the rehabilitation of offenders wipes them and they still care even when
    People have ban the box
    On job applications it’s like She’s a criminal they say as they bad character her for the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination

That’s how they get ahead as your locked in a cell by them as they in power Decide who gets ahead it’s the truth your already being planned for the next conviction by them from the one they got.

This is true when I reported that the landlord and her father were stalking me in the flat the police decided as she was the landlord she can do it. They decide if it’s landlord harassing you or not. They allowed her to assault me said she’s the landlord and then said her father did perjury as he wanted me out of his daughters life. All supreme and snotty as they are contemptuous to women it’s the truth the reality we live in.

I agreed I would be moving out and was a previous domestic violence victim. So they know who they can exploit. So she took out the kitchen stuff so I couldn’t even
    Make a coffee and cut the Internet as they didn’t want me to find a new place to live the jealousy as the plan of the devious daughter is other women must
    Be held back for her to get ahead. The father as the men in the police support the patriarchy as they did perjury about me as the cps and police said the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination is now the one ganging up wit men to bring women down. The joy as they wrote an article “brought to justice” as they feel that is good work by that bent coppers daughter she deserved a medal for the Perjury they did to a woman the daughter hates.

The jealousy as the cps and police said women get jealous of you Having what you want and women like the inspector and their fathers want to stop you getting what you want out of spite and malice as she gloats that their good people who enjoying criminalising women the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination hate.

You see if you have a conviction they let the landlords harass you. They don’t see anything wrong in the daughters of inspectors going through your personal items as they do
    It themselves they
    Come
    Around your house
    Snooping into your personal items. They breach and violate your
    Personal space they touch your body as the police and well it extends to their daughters and husbands can touch your body as their allowed to use reasonable force to get what they want and it’s not assault. You could be in handcuffs and a cell and it’s not assault or false
    Imprisonment

If
    Your in London they lie and say the only reason your in London is to stalk the coppers daughter as they want to control women your not allowed to go to London to see a show or shop as she may accUse
    You of Stalking as they are jealous

They claim you went to the Caribbean to the Dominican Republic as really your stalking the coppers daughter. That’s them
    And their lies and deceit.

Your not really in London as you worked for the
    British council and your boss sends you to a meeting your there to Stalk the inspectors daughter apparently.
    My theory they were in on it the home office gave a job in London so the jealous daughter of inspector can cry that your stalking her after she did her unlawful eviction and perjury and they cut
    Off
    Your clothes to shreds as they are good
    People apparently. It’s not kidnap or holding someone hostage false imprisonment it’s apparently as someone is stalking the inspectors daughter and filed a civil claim for unlawful eviction as they said your
    Human rights have been diluted by them.

My theory is they gave a job to that woman after the trial the inspector did on her for the daughter in 2009 / 2010 as she found out the civil claim was still there.

So in 2014 they pretended to give her a job in British council to support the claims the inspectors daughter was being stalked as she was in London and believed everyone else is only in London to stalk her. That is why it was a set up. Then even though she was on the payroll of the British council They did the arrest to stop her doing her Job in the British council as obviously Monday morning after the holiday In Dominican they still had her in a cell to sabotage her having been arrested on sat morning. Power and control as they are jealous

It’s easier to say she was bein stalked than admit they did unlawful eviction and they were jealous

Just toxic people

The “warrant “ that’s never been seen was not executed at any point from June / July 2014 until jan 2015 even though she was on the British council payroll and the inspectors daughter claimed she was being stalked at the same time as she applied to have the civil judgement set aside as she said she never evicted her and claimed she was assaulted. It was as they then wanted her to lose her job which happened anD of course jealousy and spite of women who don’t want to see her do well and dictate she must live how They say

Inspectors daughters get jealous and it’s their upbringing. If there was any genuine threat the warrant should have been executed its jealousy as the inspectors daughter and the police get jealous

The inspectors said their daughters must be more successful and must sabotage other women So they destroyed her life it was the inspectors daughter that should be in a cell having her clothes cut off

Jealousy by women on women is as bad as misogyny

The jealousy as the Inspectors daughter is full of confidence they gain by bringing women down getting one over and feeling empowered by disempowerment of other women it’s a competition of getting convictions and power to make others miserable putting them down and to achieve the self harm of women as anger in turned inwards that was the point of the Gatwick arrests as the agendas was the inspectors daughter and the police wanted her to self harm as she looked good after her holiday and They wanted to smear her again and write brought to justice

The Agenda was to hurt her enough to get the suicide of her the inspectors anD her daughter wanted in 2009 /2010

Disgusting the plan get the woman the inspectors daughter hates to self harm to destroy her life again maybe make her turn to heroin to achieve the outcome They want of bad people

The jealousy of the inspectors daughter whose mother cried the force discriminated on women as in 2009 / 2010 they wrote brought to justice and her agenda again in 2015 in January after the Dominican Republic is that the jealousy of that inspectors daughter would
    Bring her down again to self
    Harm to sabotage her after her
    Holiday as the cps and police and daughter of the inspector said the jealousy of her
    Is extreme why not arrest her before then it’s just game playing. If you get told the unlawful eviction is a civil matter the police then when you file a civil claim get a warrant saying your stalking as she’s a devious woman

Of course if the men her mother cried discrimination about were a different race it’s not discrimination on women then it’s racism

They switch the game to whatever they want first it will be men discrimination on women then it’s women being racist to men it’s what suits them

I can’t remember exactly what they wrote in 2010 something nasty and derogatory about the woman they hate. Just make it up basically.

My advise don’t ever live with a Man and don’t ever trust a police officer and don’t care about anyone.

Don’t bother to have children they won’t make life happier. Be a whole person and happier despite being a criminal. Don’t tie any of your beliefs to them just don’t care.

I won’t have children after what they did to me. I am
    Happy it was because of what they did that I don’t want to and it’s good as you have to live your own truth

If you have experienced support and have confidence to have children you should but I failed to protect myself and to protect myself from them so I won’t do live your own truth

I have no confidence to have children at all. Let them be the ones to I don’t care.

I’m happy as maybe if they hadn’t done all that to me. Lies to get a conviction, cutting off clothes, assault, false imprisonments, broken arm etc I may have fallen for the lies men tell and have ended up having children and would have struggled even more and then they would be failures as well as obviously being continually told your a criminal erodes you.

So don’t have children it’s kinder not to as it’s not a safe place to.

I’m happy with the outcome thank you for the lesson you changed me I no longer want children I did before 2009.