Police Conspiracy to kill me foiled but will Burnett LCJ Rescue me again?

Burnett LCJ 2ndBurnett LCJ

Lord Chief Justice’s Annual Press Conference 2017

Machine gun aspx sm

Police repaint gun to try and fool 2010 machine-gun jury but not before frantically driving the antique almost 2000 miles around the UK, often with only one or two unarmed police in the vehicle , contrary to regulations because the Chief Constable had bloody well known from the start, the gun was recorded in aircraft CAA log books as decommissioned and proved , before trial by the new owner.

2000 miles to fudge the issue of a REPLICA machine gun

2000 miles to fudge the issue of a REPLICA machine gun

Last time, in February 2016, His Lordship had asked me to leave the public gallery and address both he and his colleague, Mr Justice Sweeney,  over my application following Mrs Kirk having been banned from ‘note taking’ on my behalf  by the South Wales judge, HHJ Crowther.

Welsh courts invariably hold me behind bullet proof glass to protect me BUT primarily to make sure I hear as little as possible in the hope their blackmail may lead to my confiding in my defence information  to one of their lawyers

Their Lordships bluntly quashed this one of manywicked practices carried out in the Welsh courts with gay abandon.

Will Their Lordships come to my rescue again , we all wonder, over the police’s attempt to having me shot on Barbara Wilding’s door step as one of the top most dangerous individuals in the UK?

Extract of email to my 112th law firm asked to protect me from incessant  South Wales Police bullying

Can you please confirm you are still acting for me in the case AND ATTENDING WITH QC I briefed in London with a witness?

I now have new information for the judge, HHJ Tracy Lloyd-Clarke for the lawyer, from a fortunate civil hearing only yesterday, 1CF03361 (machine-gun/murder conspiracy), that should lead to the release, at last, of police MAPPA and MACHINE  GUN CONSPIRACY RECORDS TO GET  MY POLICE PSYCHIATRIC REPORTS FABRICATED.

HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC also helped stop my civil claims, following their 33 failed malicious prosecutions aimed at me. Now,this week ,this machine gun judge refused to order specific disclose just as in the first 33 failed prosecutions or the wrong people would go to prison.

The police QC was made to admit to HH judge Keiser that HH judge Seys LLEWELLYN  QC refused to release those MAPPA minutes even when they had been delivered to court in  the proverbial ‘brown envelope’ in front of me containing their plan to having me killed.

South Wales Police were now ordered to disclose HH Judge Thomlow’s documentary evidence as well that he had used at secret HH judge Bidder QC hearing in Cardiff Crown Court to have me sectioned to Ashworth for rest of my life.

Their yet to be disclosed forensic history  of me contained their Caswell clinic I had diagnosed, with PROF RODGER WOOD OF Swansea university lying,  that I had a brain tumour making me so dangerous….MAPPA LEVEL 3 CATEGORY 3 (top 5% most dangerous) … I must not be told…….and never have been since.

Police, this very week, were made to allow my box of records, created from my near eight months in Cardiff prison during the scandalous 2010 trading in machine-guns trial fiasco, suddenly to appear after  about 5 years of apparently missing

Remember , HH Judge Seys Llewellyn QC had quickly ordered the destruction of my BS 614159 etc  court records, to block a RCJ appeal, relating to my first of many substantive claims for over two  million pounds,  after he had refused need for both standard and specific disclosure arising from over 40 police incidents.

I had dutifully released 50 odd arch lever files for BS case and they produced not one of relevance and I am now expected me to release my  intricate 2009 collated prison records of their daily criminal conduct.
Now, am I morally obliged to accommodate all these delightful people with disclosure they already have and appear to have gravitated to Cardiff’s so called law courts, civil and criminal?

The lying little bastards, in 2014, again told the court there were no bail hostels available, a habit of theirs to keep me in prison, just as they did this time , for next week’s court, ‘cannot find a welsh forensic psychiatrist to assess your fitness’.…. as South Wales medics are all too bloody  scared to counter any other South Wales doctor as it is NHS (Wales) controlled and NOT NHS (England).

My sister, Celia  and another, quietly made their own enquiries as to bail hostel availability, that January in 2014 both to be told there were plenty.

AND SO TO FRANCE,

. “I am just going outside and may be some time.”

Let us, before boarding, start considering HHJ Tracy Lloyd -Clarke’s Cardiff Crown Court’s hearing this week on Thursday or Friday, I forget which for the moment.

How police can withhold the truth, for eight years, surrounding my machine-gun incarceration now set up in both my T20170239 criminal & 1CF03361 civil cases to maximise world publicity of accepted routine deceit and corruption in the welsh law courts, alas, still part of the United Kingdom

my stolen property out of spite

extract from 2009 court transcript:

my mistake.jpg

“My mistake” lying Thomlow mutters.

Lying welsh judge, Richard Thomlow, in my forced absence in cells below, informed the July 2009 court that both the seller and purchaser of my Lewis machine-gun were known to the police more than 6 months before my trial but kept me locked up to cause maximum disruption in my civil proceedings against them for their losing the first 33 malicious prosecutions, at that time, aimed against me.

As nine of the jury commented after acquittal , “Why were they not both also in the dock with Mr Kirk?”

Answer, because the court was presided over yet another corrupt welsh judge , Paul Thomas.

11 06 11 Paul Thomas QC

09 06 23 Foxy mg11.jpg

more extracts later

Advertisements

50 Responses to Police Conspiracy to kill me foiled but will Burnett LCJ Rescue me again?

Their a nasty vindictive bunch South Wales
    Police

Their inspectors get their daughters to set women up the heart of the daughters of inspectors lure women in their lying faces tell you how safe you will be as she sucks money out of vulnerable women her plans to punish them with her Pakistani friend

The police and the daughters of inspectors forced women naked as their daughters are into exploitation of women and she accuses them
    Of racism as the police put the heats of Pakistani men first and the inspectors make women hang for their daughters

The evil they do as the police and the jealousy their daughters have as the evil they want is hangings

So jealous she can’t stop until she gets a conviction like her mother she feels good as she declares herself to be like god as she cries and said I want to murder them as she cries and the police said the force and the bent coppers brat are only happy when they destroyed lives

The needs of the police and their inspectors daughters as the eyes of the child is full of hate and a dream of a hanging it’s all she wants the force and the child of an Inspector that sucks out the life of people

The police make women hang for the smirking face of evil and her dreams with Pakistani men

It’s punish a white Woman day and they want revenge the police and their bullying of women.

The police and the trustee have an agenda to make women hang for the gratification of a sick and twisted vindictive woman and her Mother

They stop women Breathing for Their Inspectors as they hurt women and the jealousy of the daughters of the Inspectors as she hurts women
    The police said Their daughters can hurt the public and face no punishment as their bullying brats are spoilt and want to punish women with forced nakedness and the police gift the child a conviction as she’s like a cancer spreading her hate

The police and their bullying trustee make women hang as their daughters want their sick justice the jealousy of the police and their daughters

The inspectors attack the ovaries of women with her Pakistani and her father the evil man and the police support her plans as the trustee is a vindictive woman and wants a hanging she’s a trustee that murders women the police and the trustee of a murder campaign

The trustee is all friendly with David mellor a man that exploits women and the daughters of a jealous Inspector wnats to exploit women as well she’s a David mellor supporter as she looks for women to exploit like her mother the Inspector did the exploitation of women for the needs of the Inspectors and their bullying jealousy and their daughters their eyes full of hate and entitlement as they take lives and declare themselves altruistic

The police and the trustee said their god and make others die on the cross for the sins of the daughters of inspectors as the trustee and the police murder women the father of the trustee had a bad evil Heart and is a dead corpse of a man

David mellor would use women the presidents club and she was into supporting men like that a spoilt brat out for herodd as the police said anyone in the way of the daughter of an Inspector is to be tortured to death as the trustee is Satan and brings down women to make herself shine as she said she’s the most altruistic woman in the uk as she sets women up with her Pakistani friends

The police and the trustee said her plans for women is to serve her and her Pakistani as the trustee is a controller and the police want to murder women for their bullying daughters

The inspectors and their daughters said let’s murder windfall we think are spoilt

The jealousy and the evil the police and the daughters of inspectors daughters do

They twist bones as the hate of women that the Inspectors have as the spoilt brat of an Inspector said her tears are real tears and the jealousy that she had is extreme and the police said they want to twist bones of women they tortured
    She’s spoilt let’s twist her bones the jealousy of the community as they said it makes life more
    Equal If her bones are snapped and twisted it’s all that makes sick evil people happy
    The trustee and her bone breaking heart and the police that force bones to be twisted as the police and the trustee said they are god and they punish stripped and abused for the ego of the bent force

Evil bastards that consider bone breaking to be not enough punishment as they tortured and destroyed lives

The police do gbh as they consider women spoilt and need to be tortured for their sins of the jealousy of the Inspectors
    The trustee wants to dictate that women should obey her Pakistani rape friends as that face is so vindictive and evil

The police said the plan is the daughter of an inspector sets women up for exploitation for her Pakistani rape friend and they murder for her

The trustee is a vindictive woman and the jealousy that the community had of women as they want to destroy homes and lives

Evil bastards and the jealousy of inspectors and the agendas to make women hang for the heart of a jealous child of evil

Stupid disgusting people and stupid daddy of the brat and his stupid heart a stupid family of evil

The trustee and her jealousy as they give out they twisted justice of a bent coppers brat

Spoilt brats and the police that murder for the smirking face of a rapist Inspector that raped women of their lives

Let’s rape women the daughters of inspectors said and the police obey her and want women to hang for the heart inside that lying evil families heart

All they see in the public is a potential criminal that is all. They manipulate the system
    For only the interests of themselves

I would give up they will just suck the life out of you. Horrible people that play god.

Anyways let it be. Their only happy when they make criminals that is what they do. Some people make nice gifts and furniture and crafts they make criminals it’s what they do and live for.

Try be positive and avoid the police and their families as they are horrible bullies it will never change

Plenty of people hillsborough etc suffered your not the only ones who have been hurt by them

Jesus died for other sins and people suffer for the sins of the police etc and that is life their horrible people

They want to play god and their bullying horrible people

They hold grudges against people in 2006 you did this even when the conviction is spent they still go on and on and on and some of them have convictions as well

Police officers crash their cars drunk there was one the other day a Gwent one and they go on when you were 17 you were tipsy and on and on and on

Just try to stay away from them and anything do to with justice system it will never be positive

I myself try to avoid them as they destroy lives

The daughters of inspectors always get what they want she wants a family and her and her mother get waht they want off the backs of lives they destoryed

The police were like look at the inspectors PERFECT daughter a grown woman out to get another woman brought to her toxic evil plans for them

She wants to HURT people the inspectors claim with their daughter who they say has a altruisitc motivation and not a bit of slefishness inside of her indsidous game

They said JESUS died for the sins of others and they want to cucify women for the sins of themsleves

Like they did to Thomas Orchard they said its altruisim

Stupid game playing twats

Once they got their evil hearts set on destroying our they won’t stop until they get death

The jealousy of the police and the power they use to hurt and punish those they hate for crimes they pick and chose to do

The jealousy of them
    Is to make themselves look good as they smear others and they will break bones and murder tonhet a conviction that is how hurtful they are

A bent force that discriminate on people and hate with all their evil hearts

More people will suffer by them and they need
    More women to have children that they will have vendettas against and destroy

The jealousy of the society won’t end as they destroy those born In the community as they hate us with all their hearts inside their jealous bodies

They are like vampires that feed off the lives off those they destroy and despise and hate

The police and their plans for those they target as they torture and hurt and destroy and feel the jealousy and need to punish

The jealousy of the police and their gratification as they torture and announce
    We believe people are born for punishment

They are like a dysfunctional parent and their harsh evil plans for women and their daughters as they shows
    Off their good daughter and make women bad as they are only happy when making those around them hang stupid people with horrible vindictive hearts

Like wild animals they torture for a piece of paper to say so an so is a criminal and we are good people that will rot in our graves with no smear done to us

The smearing words of the spawns of evil

Stupid disgusting bastards and their hate of those they destroy

Anyways if they get one conviction their like we bully them for life and the plebs are liars

They thrive off destroying lives as they are a vindictive jealous bunch

Forcing women naked as they mimic rape to get a a conviction
      It’s like a casino when they win a conviction they get that buzz and that kick out of destroying lives

The Smirking face as they torture for their daughters and the evil daughters and the vendetta to destroy women

The confidence
      They feel as they tortured for the heart of a bent coppers brat

They live to get convictions and everyone is a
        Potential criminal but themselves and their privileged daughters that destroyed lives with their jealously and evil hearts

The hate and the pleasure they get for bullying women

Make her hang as it shows how evil society is and how jealous they all are

The police tell women their jealous off that
        Their bad women their going to be bad mothers and their hoping to murder those that their daughters hate as their disgusting liars that want to murder women

Anyways criminal or not we will all end up dead in the end. One day we all go down.

The police men are like it’s a lone woman her father hated her and now the husband of an inspector wants to emotionally and mentally abuse her with his daughter and his Pakistani

The sneaky men and the bitchy women are like want to hurt her and the men are sneaky as they want to disempower women and the jealousy of the women are out to hurt other women.

Once people are grown up their not children so it’s fair game to destroy in a click and botchy community as they slag off others and
    Declare themselves to be good people

Their smears of others Bring a smirk to their spiteful faces as they said we don’t want women pregnant as the police will hurt
    The woman to try to murder an unborn

The same as they want to murder them
    In their homes as the community is jealous and tells women you need men to be happy men like the Pakistani to tell you your ugly and unemployable as they destroy lives and the police said the jealousy that the women they hate deserve prison as its all that makes their malicious hearts happy hurting women
    The delight in their eyes as they hurt the public and the police said their daughters and their inspector mothers won’t stop until they murder as like god they want power to kill and destroy no questions asked

Stupid man that called me stupid is dead if he’s so intelligent you would think he’d be Alive to boast how stupid I am

Stupid jealous people

They get jealous the police do

That woman’s father was talking about how they wanted to “get rid of me” a tenant no longer useful for the brat of a copper

After her stupid father called me stupid and did we wanted to get rid he died ha ha on June 2015 bye bye lying father evil bastard of the patriarchy and
    Cunt that brought up a spoilt brat and his
    Rotten corpse is now lying decaying in a
    Grace in
    Ammanford guess god got
    Rid off him in the end

Gwen
    And daddy get
    Rid of
    People they don’t like and then god got rid of
    Daddy what a stupid man he was in the end
    Full of himself
    Calling me stupid and he was too stupid to keep himself alive and they tortured me for his evil brat and her disgusting lies about me and supported him and he could
    Still not
    Keep
    Himself
    Alive stupid cunt
    Of a man

I hate the police their a horrible vindictive group of bastards that bully that is why I won’t have kids it’s a shit society and having kids is way to much gasps

The jealousy of others if your pregnant they will try to sabotage the baby before it’s even
    Born as their evil sick
    People

Gwen Barry is the one to have a perfect family and her children won’t be arrested as they destroyed lives for her to have what she wants

They arrested and destroyed lives for her and her evil parents disgusting people

Stupid father that died and the police were quite happy
    To
    Stitch me up
    For that disgusting family of evil

The trustee of torture like a cancer spreading her evil.

The jealousy of Gwen and her mother as the trustee makes women hang she is a vindictive cancer spreading her evil
    The police make the wishes of Gwenllian come true as she’s the cancer in the lives of others
    That destroyed lives cancer doesn’t care and Gwen doesn’t
    And the police doesn’t cancer is spreading its evil and
    It comes
    From
    The evil Barry family of bastards

The father of the jealous Barry family was were like your a stupid woman and then he died in
      2015 the same bastard that called me stupid is now a rotten corpse in Ammanford

The father was boasting how they get rid of
      People they don’t like manipulating the system
      For their needs as they lied to get rid of the tenant that Gwen said it no longer convenient

Daddy died and he was too stupid to
      Keep himself
      Alive stupid man and his stupid wife
      And his stupid daughter just a stupid family like w cancer spreading their hate as the police said the interests of Gwen
      Are served first as they tortured women for her evil heart and the police murder for Gwen
      As the trustee of the lady garden foundation is a vindictive bent
      Copper brat and daddy has been
      Made
      Into a rotten corpse
      After they lied about
      Me
      For the needs of his Gwenllian brat

Gwen said the police and her make women
      Hang for her needs coppers
      That kill women. And the Barry family are haters that murder the evil they did

Gwen and the police murder white Women for
      Pakistani haters and the jealousy the Barry
      Family have as they tortured for the brat of a
      Cunt
      Of a copper and daddy is dead in a grave the stupid man and his evil daughter

Last Time the Barry family stitched me up get father died
        So
        I hope those that stitched
        Me up have some
        Deaths happen be amazing for them
        To have a negative event

I suffered so many negative events by them
        And they destroyed my life as they play god and tortured women sick
        Evil bastards

Stupid cunts hope the daughter has a heat attack like daddy and dies it runs in the family a bad heart stupid evil hearts

The Father of the jealous child said their agenda
    Is to
    Make
    Other women hang
    For their daughter to shine

Such a sick and twisted vindictive family

Women’s aids are essential as like a cancer spreading her evil the police do evictions for the evil Barry family her father is a dead corpse now oretne in Ammanford and he was so jealous and vindictive

Don’t have kids the Gwen Barry’s and her father and her Pakistani will try to murder them as Gwen
      Said she’s a jealous women and her wish for owned is cancer and police cells and brutality that is all the evil bastards want

The police said Gwen wants a society where she destroyed women and self harming is the Giuffre she’s the trustee of torture and the jealousy of her and the police as they tortured women and snapped their bones

Gwen Barry is the trustee of torture and the police twisted bones and hurt women for her jealousy and her evil lies and her now dead daddy is a corpse as the police allows him to pervert justice and bully for his brat with those
      Evil eyes the jealousy of Gwen
      As the police and her want to murder women the police and the trustee as they tortured and abused women

The police twisted bones for Gwen as she wnats to play god and cripple women

The trustee is devoted to the police and the crippling of women she’s a vindictive cancer in their lives

Let’s hurt and cripple her Gwen Barry said and the jealousy of her as the police said dry those fake tears we will torture for that evil heart inside that evil body and mind of yours and your dead corpse of a father buried
      In Ammanford
      For your blood sucking vampire family of evil

Gwen Barry said
      She’s altruistic and the evil she did to women the heart is a vindictive heart like her dead daddy’s
      Stupid
      Cunts

Their so negative the police are as well they mock and ridicule women

They hold grudges against
        People

They are a toxic poisonous bunch of evil

If you plan say to do a 5km run they will twist
        Your bones and hospitalise you that is how sick and twisted they are

They are a force of evil that have undermined me all my life a toxic poisonous place to live full of haters as they destroy lives and call themselves trustees and claims their
        Vaginas are
        Good vaginas and other vaginas are bad vaginas they said some vaginas are
        Criminal vaginas but the jealousy of the trustee as she claims her vagina is a good vagina and she smears women like a cancer spreading her evil and it’s all for the Barry family and their hate of others

Gwen Barry and her parents and her Pakistani destroy lives as her evil plans are done by South Wales police before I met the brat never self harmed that is the evil that the foundation the trustee has like a cancer spreading her evil she destroyed lives

The trustee of the lady garden is an evil face as the police said what we want is broken limbs we will break bones to get convictions the Barry women want

You need a women’s aid to protect from the police and their jealousy as no place is safe from the evil police and the daughters that claim to be trustee of the lady garden foundation as she stitches women up for murder and crippled their bodies and destroyed lives with the police she’s like a cancer spreading her evil they tortured for her she’s the trustee of torture bit of the lady garden foundation a bully and a backstabbing bitch

No doubt off the backs off the lies the child told she will get her perfect family and other people’s lives will get destroyed by the wishes of Gwenllian and her spawn
        And the cycle continues as they tortured women for that smirking face to be successful full of hate of others they destroyed lives

The police and Gwen Barry do smear campaigns and torture women to justify their hate of them

They pick on one woman and crucified her for their evil egos and hearts the jealousy of them

Let’s cripple her the police said as the trustee of the lady garden foundation said she doesn’t hurt women smirking that her and her father lied and her disgusting father was a bent bastard and they have personal vendettas to destroy women

They conspired to destroy lives a sick and twisted vendetta that is like a cancer spreading into bones as they spent 10
        Years sabotaging women for a conviction

They were like she must be stopped the lady garden doesn’t like her and wants to smear them like a cancer spreading her evil

Daddy had a bad heart the police supported as daddy and Gwen got up and smeared like a cancer spreading their evil and cripple women for a conviction

The trustee loves to cripple women as the police did gbh on bodies for the smirking face of evil and the police said the force crippled women for the inspectors interests

She’s so ugly and unemployable the police said and the police said she’s spoilt and the bent coppers hate her and want to hurt her body and show the love the evil Pakistani men have

Shariq Ali and the police and their hate of women and the community that hates women

Where are your clothes oh yeah that is right the trustee of the lady garden foundation has got the police to cut
    Off your clothes and sexually abuse you in a cell as daddy and the police want a conviction as the bent coppers hate women

The police said they want to torture women and just
    Like Jesus was crucified so they cruelly cripple and torture women

Jesus died for the sins of others and god allows his own son to be murdered that is the society we live in

People get crucified for the needs of jealousy and the injustice that is served by the police and the jealousy of the community

Jesus was a scapegoat for others and the Barry family needs a scapegoat for the spoilt brats to get what they want a stupid disgusting family of haters

Jesus died for the sins of others and they tortured me just like Jesus a betrayal by the Judas people in authority that hate women

The jealousy of the police and their bullying daughters as they smear women and claim that their good people as like a cancer spreading her evil she lies and sabotages women to hurt them

The police and the trustee want to punish women as the police and the trustee are into harsh punishment and forced nakedness of the public they pretend to serve as her evil parents said Gwen comes first as they destroyed and tortured for the heart and bad character family of evil the Barry women

The police said only the Barry family would be good mothers as
      They destroyed lives and said their agenda is that women are to be punished and tortured for the jealousy and gratification of the nasty Barry family

Stupid Barry family that nobody is safe from as they torture and destroyed lives

It’s all a conspiracy to sabotage people the police hate and unless your one of the ones they like they sabotage and ruin lives a toxic poisonous bunch of liars

Give up as all they want is women in prison a devious spiteful vindictive family that never end their hate campaigns and dreams to destroy women themselves are like gods perfect and supreme as they tortured and destroyed

They make you believe your deluded and they twisted and tortured as they executed their social engineering for women

A horrible spiteful society

The only thing the police want is to give shit to women and make life hard for them
      As their own grown up adult daughters get all the support and all the positivity as they smear others their
      Spiteful vindictive spoilt hearts full of hate and negativity

That stupid woman the daughter of a bent copper is like we don’t like white skinned women having confidence let’s punish them and make it more equal for Pakistani men as they feel in the minority and we want to hurt women with Pakistani men

The magic the trustee does in lives as she destroyed lives and claims everyone in London is there to stalk her she thinks in her deluded mind that women stalk her as she stains lives with her hate campaigns

Spiteful women that spread their spiteful hate around

The police are like our vendetta is to murder you and sabotage your life as the jealousy of you and injustice is done for the child of a bent copper a jealous Inspector and a jealous community of hate

We will all die anyway and it’s all about how many people the police and their spiteful daughters can convict on their way to hell in their pathetic bitchy lives

Jesus was crucified for the sins of others and they need to torture and crucify others for their own Sins

Bullying by the police and crucifixion of women they hate

Jesus was a scapegoat and the Agenda of the evil heart of the Barry family is to find scapegoats
    To service the ego of a brat of a bent copper as they break lives the police and the trustee that cried she’s broken

The police break bodies and the tears of the jealousy of the child as she said break her body off me and my dead daddy and his corpse
    That is rotten

The police bring their inspectors daughter her fake tears as they said she’s the face behind your torture her and her father and her Pakistani are the faces of the hates in your life they are the ones that feel you need to be punished for themselves to lead happily ever after

The police said the inspectors daughter feels stalked by your presence on earth and she wants you dead it’s her dream as the trustee of the lady garden foundation is a vindictive cancer spreading her lies as her and daddy lie and said the force believe in her and her conspiracy to murder

Let’s murder her the daughter of a copper said I want I see her in a cell and my dreams are to hurt women with my daddy and the police said the Barry’s are a good family and their full of hate their daughters take lives off women

Once the police see you as the “problem” they try their best to destroy lives and exploit people for convictions
    If I had browner skin then my face would have fit and they can’t say I’m a racist their a shallow bunch of bastards that destroyed lives

You get judged on your skin colour too white and your a racist with a bad vagina

I can still remember the dried blood ingrained in those cells and the jealousy of them all

Their a horrible force

The jealousy as the police inspectors Declare themselves as perfect poeple as they pick on and magnify the fault of others

Your not allowed to fail as they are perfect people and they expect perfection or it’s not acceptable to the police and the shit they do to women

The jealousy of the police and their bullying brats as the police said we think she’s spoilt and we W we want to hurt and punish her to feel good inside our pathetic selfs with no kids exists for the police to force naked like the suffragettes suffered now it’s the police women that abuse power the same as the men did their a category of their own as they women the police women are the new men that suppress women force them like the suffragettes were forced 100 years ago as they tortured women and still do

The inspectors daughter wants a family it’s not her body that was forced naked and her abused so she’s full of confidence as she hurt women and the police said the jealousy that we have of you as we even controlled it your naked or not

The jealousy of you is so extreme they are destroying your Brain in a cell and twisting your body to hurt you and treat you like shit for a jealous community of haters they want what you have and feel you owe the community as they get jealous of you and want to hurt you as they are spiteful vindictive bastards that hate you to get what you want

The inspectors daughter stamps her foot and said u want to control women around me as I get jealous of them the police said your a bad woman and would be a bad mother so all your life was sabotaged as the wishes of other women are out before you and your needs and wishes a jealous community that t haters

Their like don’t you want kids all the other women in South Wales have kids with with all different men and the police think women should sleep with all men to be part of the community

And the men like Shariq Ali said their the kings of domestic violence the dreams of women as he said she’s ugly and unemployable and he is a supermodel and him and the police destroy lives devoted to the dream that Gwen had off women in prison it’s all they want

The police said
      You need to sleep with men to survive like a prostitute in this shallow society that judges people on skin colour and the need to inflate tits to keep men happy they expect you to disfigures your body and inflate your tits for stupid men and their needs stupid people

They hurt women for the Inspectors daughters they said let’s lie about her and her self harm in a cell as the daughter of an Inspector claims she’s been assaulted and her daddy and his lying heart and the force devoted to her and her evil plans for women

The police said the vendetta is to see women in prison for the Pakistani men and the jealousy of police women as they deliver injustice for their brats of evil and jealousy as they torture for her and she calls herself the trustee of the lady garden a cancer spreading her lies and evil as the trustee is a a vindictive vagina the police said those tears are real tears and her heart is not bad like her evil fathers was

Crucify women is the dream like Jesus sufferer for the sins of others the jealousy of the police and their desire to crucify women and use their power to cripple women

One minute they are fit and happy and the next the inspectors daughter had them crippled her dreams for women and they do gbh for her

The police said gbh for Gwen is necessary as she’s a spoilt brat of a copper

We want a woman in prison is the dream of the jealousy of the bent coppers and their brats a disgusting spiteful vindictive bastard

The police said Gwen sets them
        Up for punish stripping as she’s a trustee of a woman’s cancer charity and calls herself the trustee of the lady garden foundation a toxic poisonous woman and her hate of other woman’s vaginas is clear

The vindictive vagina of a bitchy woman and her campaigns to kill women she hates with all her heart that is rotten like her dead fathers corpse the child of evil and her dreams of self harming in a cell as they scapegoat women for her to crucify and cripple for her sins

That face of evil behind the torture the same woman with her Shariq Ali who said your too ugly and unemployable as the jealousy of the police is done she’s too ugly and only the inspectors daughter will have beautiful children as the police break bodies of women that Gwen hates as they torture for her and her dream is for women in prison as her and her father lied in 2009 to make wishes of Gwen come true they are evil Bastards

Gwen and her Pakistani said only they are beautiful as she bullies and the police enquire do you want a baby as the Pakistani will say it’s ugly and unemployable as the jealousy they do for women

The trustee said she’s altruistic and they want to murder women as her vagina is a good vagina and her family will come out of the vagina and it will be a family that hurts other and her disgusting plan to brutalise women is done

It’s all about her vagina

Her and her mother are bitchy what do you do for other women as the trustee of the lady garden foundation so you get them arrested and forced naked and destroyed their lives and call yourselves altruistic and caring vaginas

Oh yeah a child that came out the vagina of a copper is perfect not evil at all

Make them hang the daughter of the Inspector said as they suffocate women

The vagina was born in South Wales and said anyone in London is stalking her as the stupid woman cries she’s a person worth stalking and her stupid dead daddy said he saw with his evil eyes how his grown up brat was assaulted and her tears are real tears and she destroyed women

The police said it’s jealousy as the plan was the Pakistani was going to hurt her and Gwen said hurt her first for me

The bones of women get twisted on request of Gwen hurt her she said and the police said the force support her hate of women

The trustee of the lady garden foundation is a vindictive woman that the police torture for and her heart is as bad as her dead daddy buried in Ammanford a nasty bastard of a man and his rogue rotten corpse

Her mother fed that brat off all the arrests she did to innocent people

They destroyed lives and the jealousy of the police and their daughters as they bully women

The police said my tits are saggy as the pathetic shallow men want women to inflate their tits for pathetic shallow men and men consider their fake tits to be perfect as the desperate women cut open their bodies and stuff them with silicone to satisfy a pathetic and disgusting evil man

They do conspire Inspector Shirley Barry gets
    Other women’s clothes cut off
    As she herself is a vindictive hypocrite that demands money for herself when her bottom
    Is touched and she destroyed other women forcing them
    Naked for her needs a selfish evil woman and her disgusting daughter that hurt women like Jesus died on the cross they torture women naked as the inspector demands money for her bottom gripe and her daughter that crippled lives the child is a vindictive woman and she makes
    Women feel like they Been raped a traitor
    To her own sex the female police
    Who make women feel like their rapes and her jealousy of women the father of the two faced brat calls women stupid the ultimate cunt of a man that wants to punish women for his own sins and those of his evil child that is an abuser

The police only care about the tears
    Of the daughter of a trustee as the traitor the Judas stitch women up and hurt them
    As the police want to cripple and force the evil will of the daughters of their inspectors onto others the trustee is a bitchy woman that said the Pakistani men want to do punish a white Woman day as they take human rights off women as the police and the Pakistani want power and they hurt and brutalise and the face behind it the evil is the brat of a brutal evil police inspector Shirley Barry and her plans to hurt women for revenge as her evil child wants to murder women.

The police and the jealousy they have aS gwne
    And the police cripple women the cunts and their jealousy and the bullying that the bent coppers do

Women they want to destroy as the police and the Pakistani and the father of evil hate her and the plan is to murder as they are twisted cunts that want justice the jealousy that spreading into bones and it’s origin is the Child of evil that is a vindictive bastard Of a cunt

Their always wanting money off the tax payers for themselves Inspectors like Shirley Barry they willl claim sexual discrimination as they exploit women using the power of the home office to cut off their clothes sexual assaulting women

The inspectors that claim sexual discrimination damage women and lives as they force women naked for the hearts of their disgusting daughters she’s a vindictive murdering woman and the evil she does to women as the police torture and cripple women before their time. Their a horrible spiteful vindictive bunch.

Those they hate they stitch up and their inspectors destruct lives the ego of the police and their taking of lives for the ego of the evil they do

They have people they hate https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-south-east-wales-40644303 they do pervert justice their personal vendettas against women their hate of them
    And their dreams to stitch and hurt women for their egos and self gratification

Their so sick and vindictive the daughters of inspectors like her mother she wants to destroy women

I met an inspectors brat and it’s all about her and her needs as the police and her parents
    And
    Her Pakistani said it’s punish a white day they take human rights and give their lives away and that face and heart that the bent force serve is evil Gwen Barry and her evil mother

For that heart the evil bastards pervert justice and
    In 2009 for the heart of the
    Brat of Shirley they Force self harm of a woman for the brat of a copper and her Pakistani rape friend

The police and the jealousy of the community a f the bent coppers as the trustee that is a vindictive evil women. And claims to be altruistic gets women
    Yo self harm In cells she is the cancer that destroyed lives

The police said only the needs of the inspectors daughter matter as they force discriminated against women the police said their Gwen puts the Pakistani first as the trustee of the lady garden foundation got a circle of hate around a white Woman and the police and the traitor said punish a white Woman and make her hang and for Gwen the bent coppers did that her evil father the cunt Anthony Barry said she’s a stupid woman and the stupid man wanted to send a woman to her grave early for his brat and her evil in 2009 but he himself went to his stupid grave in 2015

The police adore the Barry family the
    Bastard father called me
    Stupid and the police said they want to
    Hurt women for the wishes of their inspectors daughter her heart has the best interests
    Of the target as the police said for the smirking face of trustee they tortured a woman

The father said my daughter is wonderful and I went to crucify the women for the bitchy woman and her evil

Make them hang the bent coppers said

They want women to know the hate that society has the desire to hurt women

Gwen said she’s wearing a wedding dress and she targets women for bully suicide suits the police and her force women naked and Gwen takes their lives and their homes

They suffer life changing injuries after the police and the trustee force their evil plans for women

The demands of the trustee of the lady garden is to suffocate women she makes up lies about the police said she is above the law and they destroyed lives for the jealousy of Gwen make them
    Hang is the evil bastards agenda of gwne snd egr rape cunts of evil