[‘Tws’, old Zummerset for ‘it was’]
In Cardiff Crown Court, last week, I asked a jury to believe my story as to why I had now spent over three years just trying to clear my name and having my police/NHS(Wales) medical records corrected , ordered by Dr Gaynor Jones (read the small print), apparently with her instructions for guineas pig tests, if you look closer as to what the lying little bastards of Caswell clinic Bridgend were really up to.
The evil little shit, Professor Rodger Wood of Swansea University, was expecting to get away with it.
So I gave evidence from the witness box, last week but I was considered a blatant liar.
All this wickedness had been originally hatched by a Barbara Wilding with the full blessing of the Cardiff law courts (NOT magistrates from Barry, I must emphasise).
Her plan was to block the 2010 jury trial, over my trading in machine guns………
So I have had to appeal to the our London’s Criminal Court of Appeal in the Royal Courts of Justice.
The trial judge refused anything to be introduced that, in any way, related to the 2008 police machine-gun conspiracy first requiring the fabrication of his NHS (Wales) medical records to have their MAPPA victim locked up in Ashworth high security psychiatric hospital for life.
Like those that may be found on the proverbial ‘Clapham omnibus’ the facts upon which the Defendant had to rely, to put before the unsuspecting jury, must have sounded quite fantastic without the relevant corroborative evidence by way of witnesses and their documentation.
So, the Defendant was REFUSED,
- all relevant defence witnesses including even a character witness, Norman Scarth Esq
- all defence exhibits, bar one, from the Defendant’s barrister prepared bundle for the jury
- Defendant’s defence statement
- Chronology of relevant historical events (8 pages)
- WANTED poster with NHS (Wales) psychiatric report extract
- Ministry of justice MAPPA level 3 category 3 forensic record
- 30th September 2009 NHS (Wales) medical report
- 19th Oct 2009 NHS (Wales) medical report extract for sectioning to Ashworth
- 1st Dec 2009 Dr PM Kemp report on Defendant’s brain scan
- 16th June CAA psychiatric report
- Two August 2009 brain specialist reports from NHS(Wales) PEH Bridgend
- 3rd March 2009 HMP Swansea Dr Marnell brain scan report
- 1st Dec 11 CPS amended harassment charges
- 30th April 2014 HHJ Rowlands transcript
- 2 July 2017 M of J’s Defendant parole licence extract
- Defendant’s 30th Jan 2013 police/ NHS/ Ministry of Justice damages claim
- Defendant’s defence witness’s email
- Defendant’s Lewis machine gun particulars of claim against the South Wales Police
- Defendant’s machine gun 6th damages claim against the South Wales Police
- Defendant’s 4th damages claim against the South Wales Police
- Defendant’s Parole Board/ Min of J 7th damages claim against the South Wales Police
- SWP affidavit re 1st Action 8.6 garrotte tape incident affidavit
- Defendant’s 1st action 8.6 position statement
- 22nd Feb 17 1st Action court order
- 11th May 17 Defendant’s claims against police consolidation application
- 4th May 17 Defendant’s 1st 2nd & 3rd civil damages claim application notice
- 16th Feb 17 Defendant’s Notice of Appeal in first three police civil claims
The presiding judge also refused:
- any relevant records from previous restraining order convictions and acquittals despite directing the jury it ‘could take previous convictions into account’
- explanation of just which restraining order was allegedly breached as was it the 1st Dec 11 or 12th April13 one as neither were served on the Defendant at the time
- to identify who was the Complainant?
- was there need for a Complainant when investigating officer said there was a need?
The learned trial judge failed:
- to clarify which restraining order the Defendant had been applying to be amended
- supplying the jury with a copy of the videoed interview of Defendant under caution
- to accept a guilty plea for remaining indictment on condition Her Honour ordered the release of his forensic history from the South Sales Police and NHS (Wales)
- To allow the Defendant any misunderstanding of the wording within the said indictment
This list is not exhaustive and will be extended if disclosure from the South Wales Police is achieved and another way of looking at …..if you want to stop me going mad:
Extract from 18th September 2017 correspondence re ‘Strike Out’ of civil claims against ministry of Justice, Parole Board & South Wales Police.
It is apparent, at least to my friends who witnessed the criminal trial, that the learned judge was ordered not to allow either my relevant defence witnesses nor comprehensive lawyer prepared defence documents proving ‘reasonable cause’.
All were aware that the defence bound bundle was ideal also for today’s civil proceedings together with witnesses also refused by The Recorder of Cardiff.
Similarly, my application for HM key documents for my next jury, if not for an RCJ appeal, are again required today to prove malice.
‘Reasonable excuse’ must therefore be given to the 3rd Defendant’s conduct in my today’s embarrassing civil proceedings, against HM, to have concocted their shambolic malicious prosecutions riddled, yet again, with fictitious HMCTS (Wales) altered court records for some poor prosecutor from England expected to ‘pick up and run with’..
In a civil case with no ‘disclosure’ from the perpetrators of crime is no different to that bemused jury without the 3rd Defendant’s vjdeo of my interview, under caution or the relevant witnesses clutching the relevant HM unlawfully altered documentation.
22nd Sept 2017 claimant email to Cardiff County Court
I was never quite locked up in Ashworth only because no psychiatrist in Wales could be ‘found’ needed as the 2nd level 12 forensic psychiatrist signatory for the prison’s application form .
South Wales Police are still refusing to release the original Barbara Wilding’s Feb 2009 false sworn affidavit that caused the need of blackmail in Caswell clinic in the first place.
I would be most grateful and will deliver both the flowers and box of Yeatmans’ special chocolates next time I am in town