You can’t make it up what Maurice is going through, is overcoming and HAS overcome!
Here’s a video on the Support Maurice in Africa page on Facebook:
The Attorney General stood outside the Highest Court in the land today and claimed:
“NO PERSON IS ABOVE THE LAW.”
In a landmark ruling, Britain’s highest court said that only parliament had the right to make the decision of “momentous significance” that will take the country out of the European Union.
[ So, why on earth was the decision given to the general public for Brexit in the first place devoid of evidence and swamped with frivolous propaganda by those full of their own self importance?]….It must be overturned or we lose so much.
I must fly in to US by cub and seek President Trump’s advice re the current state of the UK judiciary originally set up for one thing but now one huge uncontrolled ‘gravy train’ by too many of those within it.
2nd 2017 COMPLAINT
27rd January 2017
COMPLAINT re Cardiff Administrative, County & Magistrates Courts
Maurice Kirk v South Wales Police
- My 23rd January 2017 complaint to the Court of Appeal was for very good reason as the new judge in my South Wales Police case has just ruled, copy enclosed, that the 1993 court exhibit is not my property.
- This police interview tape, in a Cardiff police station, was carried out without caution where an indictable offence was concerned. I was then charged with ‘being in possession of a garrotte type instrument’ that the Crown Prosecution Service refused to entertain.
- The duty solicitor, seconds before the police interview, was made to see my name attached on a piece of paper on the charge book and informed of Inspector Trigg’s direct involvement in my prolonged custody having received, less than hour before by hand, another of my 22nd May 1993 court exhibits my letter expressing complaint of continuing police harassment.
- The new judge and the trial judge indicated there was ‘no record of it in the court exhibits’ as to who, in the police station, offered me over the telephone my copy tape.
- Still further, Claimant court exhibits identify Mrs Griffiths, tape librarian at Fairwater police station, which may be why I am still denied access to the court management log and list of Claimant court exhibits
In the light of Judge Harrison’s January 2017 judgment, refusing the return of my property, which I again ask to have reconsidered or appealed to the appropriate court, will you now allow me to, at least, inspect the court management log and list of claimant exhibits taken into account by His Honour, the trial judge, in both his October 2015 and December 2017 BS614159 judgments?
Court of appeal
Royal Courts of Justice
23rd January 2017
COMPLAINT re Cardiff Administrative, County & Magistrates Courts
Maurice Kirk v South Wales Police
For more than 20 years the above courts have appeared reluctant to expedite ‘due process’ of the law as is their mandate as HM Court & Tribunal Service (Wales). I can find no lawyer to act on these matters for the obvious reasons or even serve an application to have ‘my’ restraining order quashed.
- Cardiff Administrative Court has been delayed without good reason in the following case:
10th Sept 16
R (Ewing) v Cardiff Crown Court CO/4249/14 and Kirk v. DPP CO/4737/2014
I would enquire as to the costs of transcribing the proceedings before Mr. Justice Gilbart on 21/01/15 in the above two cases heard in Court 7 at Cardiff Crown Court sitting as the Administrative Court in Wales.
The judgment given by Mr. Justice Gilbart has been transcribed but there was discussion beforehand lasting around some 20 minutes with legal submissions as this is what I am regarding.
The Cardiff court has ignored numerous communications from T Ewing and myself. This court has even conducted Royal College of Veterinary Surgeon hearings in my absence over the production of police evidence and without my even knowing as a party in the proceedings!
2.. Despite my visits to lodge an appeal Cardiff County Court has continued to delay, for well over a year, BS614159 +2 judgment in a form acceptable to the Court of Appeal. The trial judge told me I was not to see the ‘court management log’ and following His Honour’s retirement the court now state there never was one nor Claimant exhibits that were filed with the court over the 20 years.
Extract of 17 01 20 letter to Court of Appeal
Cardiff County Court appears to have just released both of the above but continue to pretend there is no such thing as any record of each 20 years of day’s hearings (court management log) as in criminal courts.
It denies existence my exhibits in form of 80 odd arch lever files served on police, CDs and my Whitehall leaked letters handed to HHJ Nicholas Chambers QC and referred to HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC as my exhibits.
The red file from whence they came, marked MAURICE JOHN KIRK-Potential vexatious litigant and seen at public counter 10 years or so ago is now denied as having ever existed.
Is it any wonder why I was then banned from any Wales’ court buildings unless as a victim?
Their corruption blossoms and it is not yet Spring!
Extract of complaint copied to Court of Appeal earlier this week re police failed disclosure.
Cardiff County Court
20th January 2017
Maurice Kirk v South Wales Police case no incl. BS164169
- Your today’s letter appears confusing in that you deny a court management log, promised by the last court clerk to identify dates when evidence was given, even exists. It identifies when my court exhibits were filed with the court for starters.
- My 54 exhibit files were handed to the police solicitors about 10 years ago NOT the 30 odd defence returned ‘cherry picked’ court management files for 2013 trial.
- December 1016 costs order paras 8/9 identifies the trial judge’s order for police to IDENTIFY police in each of 33 incidents RELEVANT for him and have them produced.
- Examples of trial judge’s disclosure orders ignored as all identified in my exhibit files.
- In ‘smuggling pigs’ incident Sgt Hill was arrested by me for stealing the Crown Prosecutor’s file from anti-Terrorist Crown Prosecutor, Mr N Mundy, in chaos.
- In ‘speeding’ incident Sgt Andrew Rice stole CPS Soffa’s file admitted as incident “he wished to forget” the QC defence barrister said as I had arrested the former in the full face of the court, by the scruff of the neck, for withholding truth.
- In ‘Gafael/police break-in to my veterinary surgery with sledge hammer’ I was detained in custody, summoned twice, before all charges were again dropped.
- In ‘police helicopter chase’ armed police blocked witness summonses served.
- In ‘dangerous driving’ incident police inspector was caught signalling to witness in the box to cause collapse of trial but on switched excuse of ‘never an offence’!
- In ‘garrotte’ incident Sgt Trigg featured heavily but blocked a summons to attend
Miss T Davies, please send ‘sealed’ judgment direct to RCJ as court indicated it would do.
As for your today’s reply to my letter to area manager, Mr Strinati it is a cover-up:
Para 2) a lawyer informs me the Cardiff court HAD been in contact with the Court of Appeal
Para 8) will you now ‘inform’ yourself of the ‘red court file’ shown to me at public counter marked Maurice John Kirk – ‘potential vexatious litigant’ and DISCLOSE ITS FULL CONTENT for RCJ? The clerk was made to stamp and sign each document I then filed as court exhibits.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc. SHOULD not an external police force investigate all this corruption?
- 4th Action 7CF07345 is possibly the main action of a dozen indicating ‘an over-arching conduct’ of police harassment by still more malicious failed prosecutions, refusals to properly investigate crime committed on the Claimant, his family, veterinary staff or his property. Their 2000 direct contact to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, to have his name removed from the veterinary record, was based on their 11% success from over 110 criminal allegations ie complaint based on plain spite.
- Cardiff Magistrates (C of A Case No. 201203241) have altered and re-written their ‘court management log’ of evidence contrary to Criminal Cases Review Commission records that confirm no restraining order was ever served on 1st Dec 2011 in court cells. Neither organisation will disclose the relevant records despite original HM Crown Prosecutor, in cross examination, admitting it was his ‘draft’ order that came to me in the cells and that His Honour Judge Rowlands indicated, in april2014, that, yes, the order appears ridiculous and so Mr Kirk’s website postings may remain.
Extract from Claimant’s 9th Sept 2016 application to quash said restraining order:
I now understand from both HM Crown Prosecution Service and Criminal Cases Review Commission following the disclosure of new evidence, some of which was referred to by XX’s solicitor to the police in October 2013 without my knowing means I have plausible argument that the purported ‘restraining order’ should be quashed…..
Any heard appeals from either Cardiff magistrates or Cardiff County Court have been ridiculed to a level of insult to my intelligence. In case BS614159 there continues the ’interview’ tape not finished!
- HM Swansea prison took over a year to convene a hearing for my immediate release on the written excuse it could not find a Welsh forensic psychiatrist, except XX, to sit on the board for their MAPPA category 3 level 3 victim. All this, with 7 year delay for my machine-gun damages trial must be sufficient for someone, at last, in London to intervene?
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
This blog post seriously helped me to recognized how bad I used to be.
Now I had details I will use to explain my father or mother why this issue
is really essential. I feel if they look at it they are going to
fully understand! https://goo.gl/00ITyv