19th October 2016 BS614159 etc
Maurice Kirk v South Wales Police Constabulary
Claimant’s Position Statement
- Withheld South Wales Police evidence caused Claimant’s name to be permanently removed from the veterinary register.
- After 90% of all police allegations against the Claimant having been now quashed in criminal proceedings, between 1992 and 2002, (first three of Claimant’s ten Actions seeking damages) but the currently presiding civil trial judge still continues to refuse to order police full disclosure within the current thirty-three incidents of over one hundred yet for trial.
- Police swore this had been done, back in 2009, in the signed Barbara Wilding’s Chief Constable affidavit ordered by His Honour Judge Seys Llewellyn QC’s predecessor, His Honour Judge Nicholas Chambers QC.
- 1st Action para 8.6 HRH Prince Charles ‘garrotte’ incident is just one outstanding example when 2013 cross-examination revealed Guernsey extradition proceedings were even tried without victim even knowing.
- Another example of unlawfully withheld police data is seen in the closing transcript extract, re retired Sergeant Rowe, in the yet to be ‘sealed’ purported October 2015 judgment for the Royal Courts of Justice. It refers to just how Cardiff police unlawfully brought duel summonses and made use of a sledge hammer to gain access to the Claimant’s veterinary premises, without his knowing, just to put back their chief superintendent’s pregnant daughter and drug dealer boyfriend to be able to repeat still further extensive vandalism of claimant’s property.
- After the RCVS 29th May 2002 verdict the police then served on the Claimant no less than seven HORT 1 road traffic tickets for him to produce both his driving insurance and driving licence. The Claimant refused on each occasion and no known legal proceedings have ever followed until last week.
- In the past two weeks The Claimant has been subjected to PNC scrutiny by the Metropolitan Police in order for his Vintage Air Rally aircraft, shortly to fly to Table Mountain South Africa, to be displayed on Horse Guards Parade both with his vehicle and equally road worthy trailer.
- The 2nd time was following a confrontation on his aircraft, that same night, having been parked up in The Mall.
- The 3rd occasion was from another police patrol, next morning, checking on the legality of the Claimant’s right to drive down The Mall towing his WW2 Piper cub on a public highway.
- On arrival in Taunton, Somerset, the local police finally arrested the Claimant for having, it is rumoured, neither a driving licence nor the mandatory 3rd party insurance cover and goaled him for the night where he was denied both his medication or right to see a doctor.
- During the Claimant’s time in handcuffs he heard the police speaking to both the South Wales Police and Mr Adrian Oliver of Dolmans, solicitors, the latter currently defending the police in the Claimant’s numerous actions. One includes 1CF06331, the HMC&TS Cardiff Cabal conspired machine-gun 2010 jury trial scandal now blocked for well over six years along with almost all the others by His Honour Judge Seys Llewellyn QC.
- The 2nd radio message, also appearing to come from South Wales Police, caused the 2nd officer to confirm that he was expected to press for as many charges as possible but both had other ideas, thankfully.
- The magistrates were informed that the Claimant had been summoned with his aircraft on a public road, in central Taunton, with neither valid driving licence nor with appropriate insurance cover and yet no assistance has been given by the authorities as to just how this can be?
The local newspaper, face book , twitter and other such social media all seem to have varying accounts far from the truth.