Maurice’s fight for his freedom of spirit as a pilot, his love of animals as a vet and his love of life and justice as a passionate human being, is only surpassed by the tenacity with which South Wales Police manages to find
- ‘informants’ who steal his money and occupy his property;
- lawyers who collude, whether solicitors or barristers;
- court staff who ‘play along’ by making records disappear or redacting them;
- prison staff who are as cruel as people can ever become;
- NHS staff who prefer to cover-up a lying ‘expert’ than to apologise;
- judges who use their power to cover-up and further ruin Maurice’s life.
Institutions live longer than individuals… Is it all due to
- insurance companies who call the shots, for they don’t want to pay out compensation monies?
- Freemasons protecting each other?
- salaries and pensions needing to be preserved?
Is it a consolation that Maurice is not alone?
Here is the website British Justice by an Old Man who’s up against a local Gang that is protected by Police and CPS…
But the real question is whether New South Wales Police have shown what old South Wales Police are up to and whether Maurice and his ‘allies in justice’ have come too close to their misprision and malfeasance in Public Office?!…