Maurice is ‘inside’ once again – since 14 October: without charge or conviction, on the wing for ‘lifers’, treated like one of the worst criminals. Albeit ‘on remand’, he is not given any rights whatsoever and one wonders: WHO benefits? WHO gives the orders necessary for staff to carry them out?
Just like Melissa Laird was, is Maurice now inside to demonstrate and highlight HOW bad the whole system is that claims to deliver ‘democracy’, ‘law and order’ and ‘justice’?
Who will do what
- to save face and give in to the wrath of the people?
- to grant Fair Trials and Compensation – e.g. with the aid of the Bradbury Pound?
- to adapt to the realities of the internet and particularly social media as Sir James Munby has called for in this recent judgment?
Who creates the gaps between:
- the Law and its Enforcement?
- the Rule of Law and the Rule of Money?
- what they say and what they do?
Here’s what Maurice’s latest position statement says – in addition to previous ones on his website:
Police refuse to intervene:
- After 15 days in Cardiff Prison without access to photocopying and my legal papers, for both civil and criminal litigation, with ancillary matters also remaining affected, such as 15 ongoing cases preparation, now most urgent.
- Despite HMP Cardiff refusing to release my passport.
- Refusing to allow me visitors exactly as on the previous term of imprisonment whilst unconvicted.
- Refusing to explain why I have been denied legal visits in private.
- Refusing to release my car key for retrieval of legal papers.
- With neither courts nor CPS answering my letters.
- Despite a booked follow-up brain scan (from 30/8/09) following diagnosis of ‘significant brand damage and possibly cancer’ (2nd Dec 2009 transcript) HMP now refuse even a psychiatric examination booked in for 10th September 2013 but mysteriously cancelled despite both Cardiff Courts and HM Crown Prosecution Service (Wales) repeatedly and successfully putting the argument I am not fit to cross examine. Anything to prevent a repeat of the 2010 machine gun trial fiasco proving wide spread conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Copy to Criminal Cases Review Commission.
How ironic is it that ‘perfidious Albion‘ has been an observation for centuries. In my 32 years of living in London, I see more hypocrisy than perfidiousness: the claims to democracy, fairness, justice and transparency, while the reality is more like
- Child Removal as a Class War
- Welcome to Filthy Britain
- Filthy Britain’s Wall of Shame – where sexual and financial abuse are topped by orchestrated murder…
- STILL HOMELESS in Dulles Airport: no ID, no room, no job, no home, no support or food (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- Ministry of Justice hit with £140K data breach fine (itpro.co.uk)
- Ministry of Justice fined over prisoner data gaffe (itv.com)
- Filthy Britain’s Wall of Shame (thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com)
Like your post title — Albion was actually the name of the prison where I was. Now the phrase “perfidious Albion” seems extra amusing to me.
what a story you have behind you, Keri!
Have you googled for ‘how to publish your blog as a book’???
Well I wrote a book about my arrest and prison experience, so I’ve been looking for an agent for that. It’s hard!
Pingback: PAVING THE WAY to High Security Prison Ashworth – AGAIN!!!???… | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: WORSE THAN the Gas Chambers – straight from HMP Cardiff to Ashworth – again!? | Victims Unite!
Pingback: HMP Cardiff: Paid to be Cruel, Criminal and Torturous? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: HAPPY EASTER for Maurice in HMP Cardiff since 14 October? First with ‘lifers’ now ‘druggies’… | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: WHO POLICES the Police, Judges the Judges and Governs the Governors? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
thank you very much miss lippy