No, you can’t make it up, and you can’t believe it either, for you can’t imagine it (unless it happens to you!):
- Maurice is subjected to over 7 months prison and psychiatric clinic because of ‘serious brain damage’ and ‘possibly brain cancer’ of a report by the Director of Caswell Clinic
- he gets a scan done in France that proves that there is “nothing between his ears”
- he gets a scan done by the NHS that proves “nothing wrong with his brain”
- he gets imprisoned by South Wales Police for having published this article on his website – which MAY be a breach of his ‘restraining order’ that is meant to protect that Caswell Clinic Director.
The Rule of Law has been replaced by lawlessness ensured by South Wales Police, I get the impression. Or rather: one law for ‘them’ and another one for ‘us’. The question is: who defines ‘them’ and ‘us’???
Here’s the petition to support Maurice, if you feel like clicking.
- Demystifying the Law: Cease & Desist Letters and Restraining Orders (blogs.lawyers.com)
Pingback: How do you measure corruption? Lynette Whyte is a ‘Sunday School outing’ compared with Maurice Kirk’s persecution… | Peter Bellett – Whistleblower and Victim of Criminals