The K-Team is a miraculous network of support that has formed around Maurice and includes a superb legally trained mind.
One of the outcomes is this 37-page document with 268 paragraphs.
It asks the Court of Appeal to consider a number of things:
- to “consolidate” the four actions into one
- to consider how the lower Court erred in law on a number of levels
- to look at the whole case in terms of “bullying” which means including cumulative effects
- to think about the implications for public services, Parliament and the electorate
- to remember human rights
- to consider a level playing field between Claimant and Defendent (a huge organisation)
- to take into account that Maurice can’t get a lawyer.
All in all, the best possible overview that takes all aspects of Maurice’s life into account, except what preceded South Wales: Guernsey and Somerset.