Locals know that South Wales seems to be particularly bad in terms of how Law and Order have been replaced by “Crime and Disorder”.
Maurice’s experiences are a prime example. But, fortunately, a “McKenzie Angel” put his legal abilities to work and helped Maurice prepare the appeal of
- a Draft Order
- that accompanied a 40-page judgment on Preliminary Issues.
We asked for Permission to Appeal
- on 20 December – from a perspective of common sense
- and on 22 December – with a legally trained mind
- but our requests were refused by HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC.
So Maurice appealed, without permission, with
- these Grounds for Appeal
- this Skeleton Argument
- and a bundle of some 20 or so documents – as on the picture, taken a day after the rugby win of England over France. Hence St. George’s flag on on one of Maurice’s crutches.
May the K-Team bring home the bacon, as he writes on his site…