Andrew Huxtable proven as South Wales Police Liar for ‘Targeted Malice’
In the Cardiff County Court’s today’s 4th day of unlawfully restricted trial, while denied a jury, my inalienable right in so simple case of proven police malicious conduct, police HQ’s gun expert Andrew Huxtable looked visibly shocked, while on oath. on how I had ‘got my hands’ on his June 2010 Decommissioning Certificate issued by the Birmingham Proof House confirming ‘no work’, what so ever, had been needed to be done on prosecution exhibit ARH1 after my obvious to be acquittal in February2010 Cardiff Crown Court.
Of course not, as the Nottingham police when, first obtaining my sold film prop imitation ‘ 1916 Battle of the Somme’ Lewis machine gun, had just come from the RAF and flown by myself at the 200 Farnborough Show as part of my replica DH2 biplane
earlier this week I was forced to make a private person’s arrest, NOT A ‘CITIZEN’S ARREST’ on the ring leader of the South Wales Police’s concocted targeted malice, retired Chief Superintendent Stuart McKenzie while asking him to quietly accompany me to to the nearest police station where I would, as usual, ;lay information.
Malice recorded in forty odd failed failed malicious criminal prosecutions, since the 1970s, had come to a head following my having flown my WW2 Burma War army 6a Auster aircraft through the roof of a Haverford Wes aerodrome police car.
Police had tried to obstruct our winter flight to Ireland for a a week-end of duck-shooting and attend the County Fermanagh Harrier Hunt Ball. Police had even resorted to having a Mk 7 Hawker Hunter fighter aircraft to be ‘scrambled’ from RAF Brawdy, near by, such was the inept unexplained welsh hatred of an Englishman repeatedly exposing their inherent deceit, found in some of those in their unique types of authority.
The learned judge’s ‘passing shot’ at the end of yet another day of welsh lies was if Huxtable had even travelled with PC Dodge to personally witness the complete contradiction of his sworn evidence , concerning the state of prosecution exhibit ARH1, why no armed police accompanied such a lethal prohibited weapon to Mr Rydiard, the gun expert at the Birmingham Proof house?
Apart from being contrary to Home Office regulations it transpired that Mr Huxtable’s filming of the film prop during the ‘strip down’, investigating senior police officers had quietly destroyed the incriminating evidence!
nothing new under the sun’ when the target of south wales Police routine nefarious criminal conduct.
In court tomorrow, 10thSeptember 2021, ex army Mr Rydiard will even produce his laboratory evidence that even the prosecution exhibit had no machine gun barrel as it was not side vented to cause rotation of the ammunition magazine and was a condemned barrel from a double choked 0.40 inch gauge squirrel garden gun.
Senior South Wales Police had even withheld Huxtable’s criminally belated January 2010 2nd witness statement upon the specific advice of their QC (quaintly corrupted), Mr Lloyd Jones and mastermind in this 30 years of evil, co defendant, Dolmans , solicitor, Adrian Oliver who are earmarked to be be arrested when they least expect it.
Huxtable’s 2nd 2010 statement had also been deliberately been withheld from their targeted victim and eight lady twelve man jury in Jan/Feb 2010 as Huxtable had unwisely, possibly, let it be known in police HQ that the machine gun ‘ammunition’, I had deliberately left on my office desk on top of my anticipated needed 64 page defence statement explaining all- rather like Sir Alec Guinness in ‘Seven Crowns for Seven Coronets film.
The targeted ‘machine gun’ malice had been hatched as far back as my 4th October 2008 letter to the police solicitors, corrupt Dolmans who, had this criminal conspiracy been in an English court of law, both co-defendants would have been before criminal and civil jury trials.
Instructions for my prosecuting barrister to include:
- Demand Foxy give evidence.
- Demand police officer, purported to be ill, give evidence
- Demand English police’s, in Nottingham, forensic examination data,, created BEFORE the welsh put their slimy little mittens on the film prop imitation WW1 Lewis machine gun. be disclosed
- Demand recall of Stuart McKenzie in the light of Huxtable lies implicating Dolmans fraud
- Demand exhibit AH1 and AH2 and any others, deliberately withheld from the original Cardiff Crown Court jury, Huxtable rounds that rattled down the ARH1 gun barrel
- Demand the Chepstow FSS (Forensic Science Services) and adjacent Army unit’s ARH1 records of their involvement with the purported De-Haviland Two dummy gun during the mysterious two days while it was off the audit trail the jury said, in the pub, had convinced them, so early on (se2cond day) in the daft Cardiff trial) orchestrated by barristers Ace and Richard Thomlow!
- Demand the RAF paperwork created when RAF Lynham and RAF Farnborough had handed back the prosecution exhibit to a member of the general public, the first to an aircraft engineer and the second to me after meticulous scrutiny
- Demand the coup de gras act of disclosure, protected using the Nuremburg excuse, when all pleaded, in being cross examined by my barrister, David Leathley Esq, their Gold , Silver and/or Bronze police HQ orders from more senior officers, including Barbara Wilding and MAPPA agents, including Dr Tegwyn Williams, now voluntarily deported to New Zealand, sacked chief South Wales Police forensic psychiatrist from Caswell clinic , the records of which were violently robbed from me by G4S run HMP Parc. This very relevant civil claim in Cardiff’s Civil Justice Centre, on 13th September , G00TA220 Maurice v G4S Custodial Services, to be heard at the same time!!!!!!!!!!
- Demand the obvious ‘trailing barrister; for ‘equality in arms’, Magpie, to attend the next day’s hearing at my expense
- this list is not exhaustive
TRIAL DAY ONE
- The learned judge refused me the right to make notes of my thoughts while the barrister was leading me through the South Wales Police conspiracy in my ‘evidence in chief’
[ This appears to be contrary to my success before our Lord Chief Justice Burnett at the RCJ when case law was made allowing the mere mortals , like you and I, being now allowed to take notes while sitting in a public gallery of a criminal law court in england and Wales.
This had followed from HHJ Crowther’s threats of immediate prison if my then wife, Janet, did not stop writing my cross examination evidence, on oath, from another South Wales Police conspiracy following my being arrested for ‘entering a welsh prison without permission’].