Remember, this police conspiracy was in the drastic shadow of 40 odd failed malicious criminal prosecutions brought by the same welsh police with my alleged ‘trading in machine guns’ jury civil trial being their desperate last ditch attempt, coup de gras, to block my 7th January 2010 listed 1BS614149 damages claim that would require at least 200 police officers as witnesses.
High Court, on 3rd September, denied me my inalienable right to having a jury despite a request in my Particulars of Claim filed with the Cardiff court in 2011
The police at the gate are searching for the2 ‘machine gun’–the senior police idiots, why not ask me and I would of told them exactly where it was in Lincolnshire
My time line written in Cardiff gaol for 8 months until acquitted and re arrested that same night, incidentally, having spent the evening in the Cardiff pub, called the HA HA, with some seven very ‘unsteady on their feet jury ladies and one jury man all now worn out with laughter
The police ‘plant’ on the jury , they had recognised, did not attend the party!
This police interview extract’. below, is an indication for the trial tomorrow should anyone wish to come along-I usually buy lunch for every one if time permits
MG at Secret police laboratory in Chepstow to tamper with the evidence, unblock the barrel of the dummy gun and paint it back to the colour when I owned it in order to fool the 2010 Cardiff crown court jury
‘Nothing new under the sun’ where South Wales Police criminality is concerned
Why is the Dummy Machine Gun found at Chepstow’s Forensic Services Laboratory?
- On 7 April 2009 intelligence report of MJK holding gun in Aug 2008 photo
- In March 2009 MJK attends magistrates and asks the court, having filed with it a copy of Dolmans, solicitors’ falsely drafted Chief Constable’s Feb 2009 sworn affidavit, to have the matter listed for an urgent private prosecution.
- On 30 May 2009 intelligence report MJK also attends South Wales Police HQ, Barry and Bridgend police stations to serve BS614159 witness summons on 40 odd police officers.
- With my same complaint left before magistrates, that Barbara Wilding’s affidavit was six weeks late and contrary to His Honour Judge Nicholas Chambers QC’s November 2008 court order that there was to be full CPR disclosure in the current BS61419 one million pound plus damages claim.
- MJK arrest was at 0810 hrs in Llantwit Major, on Mon 22nd June 2009
- Late same evening the ‘gun’ is handed over, on M5 Motorway, to unarmed Nigel Brown who returns with it to Bridgend HQ.
- Early Tuesday, 23 June 209 Nigel Brown takes dummy to A Huxtable at Bridgend’s police HQ where it is stripped and photographed HO style
- OR Huxtable ‘ignores’ Home Office orders, he is to examine and film the ‘dummy gun’ but gets it to Chepstow’s Forensic Services
- Neither the 2010 jury nor MJK were told of this Chepstow examination by another forensic laboratory during the 2000-mile ‘hike’ of it around the UK
ALL WELCOME at the Cardiff civil justice centre and I BUY LUNCH AND REMEMBER, CARDIFF COUNTY COURT STAGES variety ACTS, LIKE MY BS614159 FARCICAL DAMAGES CLAIM, AS A BRIAN RIX WHITEHALL FARCE