13th June 2021
My Stolen G4S Property
- I have tried to make complaints to you, as per written advise from the Avon and Somerset Constabulary, concerning the robbery by G4S Custody Services when I was violently ejected from HMP Parc, Bridgend, South Wales so the South Wales Police could steal my records.
- Exeter Crown Court, as the jury notes confirm, refused me the right to call the obvious two defence witnesses in the case, namely Alun Cairns MP and John Graham Esq who also had their property stolen whilst my letters to both of them were in transit from my prison cells.
- Whereas my temporary MP for North Devon, Ms Selaine Saxby, was rudely ignored by the Welsh authorities, when seeking identification and recovery of my stolen property and my previous request to you is now admitted to have been stopped and confiscated by both HMP Cardiff and HMP Parc can you assist me, please, my area office of responsibility?
Would you suggest a Public Enquiry?
Enclosed is my letter of many of 15th December 2019 sent the House of Commons
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
Copy to 10, Downing Street, Whitehall, London
A recognised definition on those living off immoral earnings
‘having or showing no concern about whether behavior is morally right or wrong amoral politicians an amoral, selfish person. b : being neither moral nor immoral specifically : lying outside the sphere to which moral judgments apply Science as such is completely amoral. —
A sample of the deceit in these proceedings
Clerk of the Court PRISON STOPPED LETTERS
Dear Mr Cairns MP, (posted 3rd November 2020)
1) G4S run HMP Parc, Bridgend, has again confirmed my letters to you from that prison, during 2009 and 2020, were either stamped, following HM approval and sent on to you or they were destroyed.
2) I therefore, ask, again, for copy of my letters that reached your offices, during the time I was severely harassed by the South Wales Police, in order that I can pursue £500,000 damages claim currently lodged in the Taunton high court.
3) In particular, I am concerned with the whereabouts of my letter to you found in my cell by G4S following a 32-minute cell search with sniffer dogs, while I was locked in the shower block in my wheelchair on or about the 19th May 2019.
4) Other MP letters were also purloined by G4S addressed to MPs following the incessant conduct of your bullying and deceitful police force.
5) My stamped addressed letter to John Graham Esq was also allegedly found in my cell with the G4S refusing to return or admit they have destroyed that letter alone with yours.
6) I am confident, at this stage, you will not be required to examination before any court over this serious matter.
7) I wrote to you earlier on how the prison staff under police instruction, no doubt, were witnessed by many prisoners in the act of stopping over 30 of my letters from even leaving the prison wing office! They included my appeal to HM Court of Appeal over a vindictive 2-year prison term for simply having reported criminal conduct by a doctor whilst in Cardiff’s police station and law courts.
6) To whom do I complain if an MP fails even to communicate with a constituency member even when he was desperately seeking serious help, a duty bestowed on any MP in the UK?
7) A simple apology could suffice
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
Well, at least Boris loves me!