Abuse of Process Applications to Cardiff Courts

I have had delivered to Cardiff County Court my 25 page personal witness statement carefully written, for my readers from around the world, to simply reveal the multi thousands of UK’s funds simply to have me gaoled for a minimum 10 years, anything, just anything, to stop my million pound damages claim against the South Wales Police

the cause

for their 40 odd lost malicious criminal prosecutions case number, now blocked for an appeal , BS614159 plus 8

BUT THAT IS NOT WHY I enclose this early draft for RCJ on how disgusting the welsh penal system is- but who gives a dam other than those incarcerated ?

Exeter Crown court, shortly, will hear the outcome of John Graham’s prison stopped letters, a courtdisturbance to warrant the complainant being gaoled

As usual I buy all who attend a very good lunch, paid for in advance owing to the unusual ciecumstances all generated by the south Wales Police, chief senior prosecutor NS Evans Esq and His Honour Judge Di Evens not stopping this wicked situation from contimuing.

But, of course, the dreaded Covid 19 is endangering each of the above’s incomes with 5000 Crown court trials, is it, put on ‘hold’ so , of course they must boost their respective pensions by dragging on any futile case they can generate or however absurd and bizarre South Wales Police case they can throw at their ‘gravy train’ system.

WHY, for promotion as CPS Richard Thomlow had decided to quickly become a judge for criminally pursuing myT20097447 ‘machine gun’ criminal prosecution. Just as DC Hughes, female police officer that had sneaked into each day of my machine gun criminal trial despite, as prosecution witness, reporting evidence on oath, each day , as promised promotion which she promptly GOT!

JOHN GRAHAM, also a prosecution witness, has since tried to obtain return of his stolen communications with me, by Cardiff and Parc, Bridgend welsh prisons.

26 September 2020

REQUEST FOR AN INTERNAL REVIEW

Dear Mr. Jukes,

Creator of my inspiration to expose just ‘what really goes on in our law Courts’

Seeing as I am denied my F.O.I.A. [S.A.R.]  / Data Protection Act request sent already [and attached to this message] to yourself, and after receiving the letter below [attached also] from a Mr. Jason Jenkins, a “Disclosure Officer” of S. Wales police I hereby ask for a formal internal review regarding the denial of my request.

It is believed the S. Wales police force does have the letter referred to in my request as Mr. Kirk was criminally charged and remanded in custody connected to the letter addressed to myself [amongst others] written by Mr. Kirk whilst previously resident in prison earlier in 2019, the letter allegedly having allegedly a possibly noxious “white substance” on it. This letter was stopped from being sent to myself by prison authorities / police at the time. The criminal charge of the letter which was attempted to be sent to myself has subsequently been dropped by the CPS.

I have already sent 3 forms of ID pertaining to myself after your request for ID.

For your information, the addition / amendment not sent with my written request, which was sent to Mr. Jukes at the S Wales police HQ at Cowbridge Rd. via recorded delivery R. Mail, is:

” Sent: 18 September 2020 10:59
To: matt.jukes@south-wales.pnn.police.uk <matt.jukes@south-wales.pnn.police.uk>
Subject: F.A.O.: Chief Constable Mr. M. Jukes, S. Wales police – Update to my F.O.I.A. / Data Protection Act / S.A.R. request

TO: Chief Constable of S. Wales police: Mr. M. Jukes, Police HQ., Cowbridge Rd., Bridgend, S. Wales,  CF31 3SU

FROM:  Mr. J. G. Graham

18 September 2020

UPDATE TO MY F.O.I.A. / D.P.A. Request to the Chief Constable Mr. M. Jukes, dated and sent 17 Sept. 2020:

Dear Mr. Jukes, Chief Constable of S. Wales police:

Please refer to my F.O.I.A. request to you, sent via R. Mail and also attached to this message. I apologise for leaving out an important part of my FOIA / Data Protection Act / S.A.R. request to you – that is:

Mr. Maurice Kirk [d.o.b. 12/03/1945, Somerset, UK]  was charged by the police in mid-2020 with:

” attempting to send a substance which caused distress to another [approx. May 2019] – the letter was stopped from leaving the prison last May 2019″

Mr. Kirk was in prison at the time of sending this letter, it being addressed to myself prior to it being stopped from leaving the prison, by authorities. This charge to Mr. Kirk was subsequently dropped in approximately June 2020.

My FOIA requests asks for a copy of this letter which was stopped as it had an alleged “substance” on it which might [qu.] “caused distress to another” [unqu.] – as it obviously exists as Mr. Kirk was charged with attempting to send it to myself. I request any other letters pertaining to myself that were not sent to me from either HMP Parc or HMP Cardiff from Mr. Kirk, during the times Mr. Kirk was resident in either of these prisons, whether they had any alleged “substances” on them or not.

The letter relating to the charge that was dropped for Mr. Kirk was referred to in part by the S. Wales police officer who wrote by email to myself – a copy of that email dated 06th July 2020 from officer “Brynsley Richards” of S. Wales police being sent with my 1st and original FOIA request letter to you sent on the 17 September 2020 via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery 1st class.  My F.O.I.A. request and attachment is attached to this email.

Thank you.

signed:  J. Graham

25 Responses to Abuse of Process Applications to Cardiff Courts

Rent it if you want that inspector who cried discrimination from the force to destroy your life and rape you for a conviction

Sick disgusting bastards of evil

Hate them so much

The inspectors all claim discrimination and they lure you in pretending you’re safe but they will rape you for a conviction even if your not guilty

They force women naked and gift the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women as the cps and police said the hurt other women
    For the daughters of inspectors that cry discrimination

As they force women naked the cps and police said Shirley and her daughter and her husband and her sharif and the force and the
    Cunts who are judges said it’s justice she’s not consenting and the evil bastards carry on as they wrote brought to justice the cps and police smear her as bad for the daughter of inspector Shirley Barry as the perjury was excellent

The jealousy as the cps and police and plan was to force a hanging evil brat of a bent copper and her daddy

As the cps and police and the inspectors daughter stomping her foot Said make her hang it’s justice we are good people rewarded for perjury the daughter of evil did that

It’s easy to evict women from the inspectors daughters flat by saying the daughter was assaulted and daddy saw

As the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women said it’s now wanting to get a hanging of women as the daughter of inspector Shirley Barry said They gang bullying for convictions and rent

As the cps and police and daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination forced her body naked the cps and police said boost the daughter and father and say
    They are believed as the police want to force women hanging

It’s a mans world and the cps and police and patriarchy said She did not consent but they raped her for a conviction for the jealous daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination and her smiling face of evil and hypocrisy

The sick smirk as she said they hurt women the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination wants to make hang

The jealousy as the cps and police and gang led by the inspector who’s mother cried discrimination gang bullying women for convictions She’s not consenting as they raped and tortured and said heaven is their
    Reward for forcing her into being a criminal for their needs sick and jealous people

You can say to a police officer in a cell in Cardiff bay no I don’t want to take my clothes off and with force those bastards do and leave you raped by the state for the jealous Gloating face of inspector Shirley Barry as her daughter said they transform lives with her HR model through force and perjury and lies as they rape

The cps said mr Barry was a good bastard Of evil and his daughter was as spiteful as his bitchy wife inspector Shirley Barry and don’t forget mr sharif Ali who said She’s ugly and unemployable and should be sectioned as they do misogyny as the men said misogyny is not a crime as the men decided that

She’s not consenting but they don’t care As they rape for convictions and smear her In the paper as being brought to justice by the jealous daughter who’s mummy chef the force discriminated on
    Women

The jealousy as the cps and police and patriarchy gang bully and said she’s a bad woman and misogyny iS not a crime so men cAn Hurt Women

Of course the cps and police and daughter of inspector Shirley Barry won’t say their bar people they smear others to maintain supremacy as they said perjury gets them
    Ahead

She’s not consenting as the cps and police said the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination is the face of hypocrisy and evil that brings women down her spite and malice they did in Cardiff crown court

The jealousy as the cps and police and patriarchy and judges and the daughter whose mother cried discrimination and her husband and sharif said their good people who’s disgusting behaviour was allowed and they tortured and hurt women and smeared her aS bad as theirs
    Final act of malice the jealousy of them the lies as they won’t admit They rape for convictions lone vulnerable women it’s the truth

The jealousy as outnumbered the lone woman was raped for a conviction as they forced her naked the landlord who had assaulted her was portrayed as the Victim

The vindictive bastards
    Gang bullying her as they forced her
    Naked the cps and police said the
    Inspectors jealous daughter wants you dead we
    All want to hurt you

The jealousy as the cps and police said they punish her force her body naked As they want to gift to the daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination a conviction as it’s a competition who they can rape for a conviction

The cps and police said She did not consent to a conviction but they bad character her and smear her out of Malice as they wrote they raped for A conviction the jealousy of the Cunts of SWP
    The cps and police who rape women for convictions and call themselves good people cunts of evil and Spite

Stupid disgusting bastards

It’s why misogyny is not a crime the evil bastards may have to respect women stupid disgusting bastards

Grow a thick skin even when they gang
    Bully and force you naked for a conviction and smear you in the paper know that these evil people are never worth hanging over

Their evil and their lies and their spite is not your fault and when they rape for a conviction when you plead not guilty and force their conviction know it’s as their evil sick disgusting bastards

Rapists basically the state that rape innocent people and force them
    Into being criminals

Anyway I tell Myself they convicted me but it was bAsed on perjury and lies and use of Force misogyny and being forced naked so I say the state raped me for a conviction they won’t write that or admit that themselves

It took over 20 years for more of the truth of hillsborough

I can tell you as well I rented a flat 57 havannah street off a gay couple in Cardiff , I rented a flat off Andy Beattie in grove street in bath I have a long list of landlords always been happy until I met the daughter of SWP inspector, rented a flat in Chester too when I worked there no problems with them either

Rent it but I am telling truth I had been evicted had my personal items taken was forced naked and forced to take a conviction which I appealed all stressful and depressing stuff so rent it if you want that

can tell you as well I rented a flat 57 havannah street off a gay couple in Cardiff , I rented a flat off Andy Beattie in grove street in bath he was a bath rugby player popular I have a long list of landlords always been happy until I met the daughter of SWP inspector, rented a flat in Chester too when I worked there no problems with them either

Not one landlord accuse me of assault till I met her when I was the one assaulted! I did have another landlord who used to stalk
    Me a bloke rude and cheeky

It took over 20 years for Hillsborough truth to come out so is it possible the police and cps are jealous enough to convict lone women they hate for convictions

Yes search your heart they really are capable of gang bullying women for convictions and money the contempt they have for women the jealousy as the cps and police and The husbands of inspectors and mr sharif Ali are in a a gang and the agenda is to make
    Women hang the jealousy of them
    All

The cps and police and spite and malice inside of them all

The jealousy as the cps and police force women naked she’s not consenting but the cps and police said they want to hurt women for the jealous daughter of the inspector whose mummy cried the force discriminated on women

The victim of the gang of bullies the lone vulnerable woman the inspectors daughter wanted to hurt is not consenting to being forced naked the woman denies she’s assaulted the inspectors daughter but daddy Barry with his bad eyes claims he saw the police and cps jealous of the woman said they will take by force off her and they did

The gloating face as the evil inspectors daughter said daddy and I and the cps and pillow and sharif forced her body naked in a cell as I wanted her convicted as punishment for helping to pay my mortgage the cps and police and the jealousy of judges

The cps and police as they bad character women and rape them
    For convictions the jealousy as the cps and evil police said the nasty Barry family are good people who rape women for convictions With the cps and police

The jealousy as the cps and police and the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women gang bullying and rape for convictions the true offender the evil they did

The jealousy as the cps and police said it’s not discrimination when we force your body naked for a conviction and smear you with lies for a jealousy society that wants you Hanging the evil of them all

That disgusting Gwen Barry the daughter of inspector Shirley Barry who cried the force discriminated on women her daughter with eyes of evil the jealous daughter of the devil

The jealousy as the cps and police and judges as they allow her it led a gang as the police did the daughter of inspector Shirley Barry had a target the jealousy as they said the Agenda is to make women hang the jealous daughter who’s mummy cried the force wanted her dead

The jealousy as the cps and police said the daughter of inspector Shirley Barry and her father that cunt of evil Anthony Barry and mr sharif Ali are the people the cps and police support as like Rotherham Pakistani men are allowed to hurt women as the cps and police said the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women is now the face of evil and hypocrisy as she said let’s make her hang the cps and police said the daughter whose mother cried discrimination is jealousy let’s achieve a hanging

The police and cps said they rape women for as as sharif Ali is a disgusting Pakistani bastard and the police said women are toilet paper for sharif Ali and the Barry family to wipe their arses on with men that hurt women the jealousy of those judges

Force her naked the laughing daughter of filth said daddy and sharif are Perfect men
    That mummy likes as it suits my jealous family

The jealousy as the cps and police said they hurt women for the jealous daughter of inspector Shirley Barry as they said when the force discriminates for the Barry family its justice theN

The cps and police empowered the Barry family as the daughter said rape her for a conviction for the jealousy that my father and sharif have for her as the cps and police support the men to gang bully they let the woman down like Rotherham

The jealousy as the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women said daddy and sharif and I and the force treat her like shit as the daughter of filth said wipe our arses on her and twist her bones

The jealousy as the cps and police said the daughter of filth wants your bones snapped and twisted for a conviction the jealousy as the cps and polices said the evil daughter whose mummy cried the force discriminated on women is the jealousy that is behind the shaping and twisting of Women the jealous cps and police wanted hanging for themselves

That face of evil as the cps and police said they punish and Twisted bones to show jealousy of women they hate and the gloating favs and malicious tongue of that evil woman that started the war on the lone woman as the cps and police allow the daughter of filth to speak her malice about women and gang bullied for a conviction for her Shaeif Ali and her father the cunt of evil

The jealousy as the cps and police said when the daughter of filth wants the home office to take off women and rape for a conviction they make the dream of that jealous woman happen sticking her malice tongue that Does Perjury the bent coppers Hurt women the evil daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women

The jealousy as the cps and police said they punish and murder women for the hearts of evil Gwen Barry and her evil father and her mother and her cunt of evil sharif Ali the faces and minds behind Rotherham as the cps and police said it’s racist to reject men likes sharif Ali instead they hurt women as women like Gwen Barry who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women said their racist that evil woman the childish lies that woman says the cps and police believe bad evil women that hurt women the disgusting Barry family of liars

Their a sick and disgusting judiciary in South Wales they rape women for convictions filthy disgusting dirty Lying bastards I despise and that tongue of that evil woman they should cut out for the lies she tells the smear campaign they do for her a sick cunt of evil

Their always abusing the process that is why u was unlawfully evicted the jealous daughter of filth said rape her in a cell so we can get the unlawful eviction.

The jealousy as they rape women off their lives for the gloating face of the daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women
    The jealousy as the patriarchy said when they force women naked and show contempt it’s justice justice for men as they hurt women and the jealous daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women is the face of evil the police support as they tortured and rape for convictions the jealousy of the patriarchy and her sharif and the cps and police the evil the did

The police said they force women naked and twist their bodies as the cps and police and patriarchy and women like Gwen want to hurt women the jealousy as the patriarchy twist and snapped the body of the woman the daughter whose mummy was jealous wants dead

The jealousy as the cps and police said they punish women and force them bakes and twist their right arms until they snap for themselves and the jealousy that Gwen had for them

Evil bastards of evil and evil spite and malice the evil they did

Cunts of evil and the jealousy of the daughter Of filth and her father that cunt of evil and spite and malice

Despise the cunts as they raped and twisted my bones for convictions jealousy and spite of evil people

They force me naked and twist at my body until it snaps and the cps and police still call me bad the evil they did

The jealousy of the daughter of filth as the cps and police said we are good people who forced you naked and raped you for a conviction as the jealousy of the Barry family and the patriarchy

The cps and police said we twisted your body for a conviction as like a cancer spreading it’s hate the police and cps and Barry family want to hurt your body

The jealousy of your body by the cps and police and patriarchy and daughter who’s mummy cried discrimination the jealous Barry family as they have power to rape for convictions for the heart of the evil Barry family

The cps and police are the evil that twist the bodies of women as the patriarchy want to murder women the jealousy as the judges said bastards hurt and twist women’s bodies for justice as the men want to hurt women for convictions the evil as they tortured her and snapped her body

The jealousy as they gang bully women and say their bad characters who take off them
    And rape them and twist their bodies out of spite and malice the jealousy of evil filth and their evil to women

Their a disgusting force of evil and spite they will force you naked To help their inspectors daughter do an unlawful eviction snap your right arm and still call themselves good people

Most evil jealous bastards ever

Their sick disgusting bastards

When they bad character me I just hate them even more find it incredible that anyone can be so evil hurt others so much and get away with it

A disgusting evil force and the Barry family are a disgusting hypocritical family who hurt
      Women
      With men their sick disgusting bastards

If I could I would force the chief constables naked and snap their bones and everyone involved their so evil they deserve it

I hope I get to live out the U.K. it’s a disgusting place to live

Rent it she and the cps and police will take the money, force you naked for a conviction, take your stuff and that stupid evil bastard daughter who’s mummy cried the force discriminated on women will then say she’s being stalked if you go to London they snap your body out of spite and malice and jealousy bad character you just evil bastards who hate women and their jealous daughters are dangerous women who the cps and police snap bones for

They snap bones of women and get away with it as their sick disgusting bastards of evil and filth

I would leave the U.K. better quality of life than under the evil jealous cps and police who snap bones of women for their jealous daughters

Why waste your life in the U.K. and court leave it’s a toxic poisonous place

Their toxic poisonous people the patriarchy police and cps and the daughter of filth inspector Shirley Barry they fill you with their poison and toxic poisonous talk just evil people

Protect yourself from their jealous toxic poisonous evil

They prosecuted me for malice communications but when
    They spit
    Their lies and venom about me that’s not malice then the tongue of that evil woman and her lies and her perjury they make the law up to suit themselves

The cps and police fill me with their toxic poisonous talk about me so toxic and disgusting and poisonous if you believe it you be hanging the murdering scum of filth and evil and jealousy

I’ve been assaulted so many times by the police and it was that disgusting jealous woman Gwen
    Barry that first assaulted me and the cps and police were like she’s the landlord implying that it’s justice their a disgusting evil group of cunts

The cheeky cow Gwen Barry and the cps and police and her disgusting father and sharif Ali they tell everyone your mental to justify their own disgusting evil behaviour

It will go from an unlawful eviction and assault by your landlord to she told me she was moving out and she attacked me and daddy saw

Their a disgusting force of evil and jealousy

Every day I am reminded of their evil how they broke my right arm snapping it into two the evil callous bastards who consider themselves good people

Just disgusting people

It’s easier for them to gaslight and call you mental than be decent people

Easier for them to uSe brutal force on women their a disgusting evil group of liArs

Just inhumane sick people

I’ve never hated anyone more in my whole life than Gwen Barry https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/85064185 That evil flat and the disgusting bastards in SWP and cps filthy bitchy women and nasty disgusting men

They are like vampires and that flat is evil https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/85064185 rent it and she will fill you up with toxic poisonous evil and you will be poisoned by then for the rest of your life the toxic poisonous negativity of them all