Claimant’s ‘Position Statement’ for 24th January 2020 Cardiff’s Civil Claim Hearing
1. On violent ejection from prison, by no less than eight G4S staff only acting under orders, he has a chance to see the official transcript revealing not just deceitful conduct by 2009 prosecutor, Richard Thomlow, throughout a near three week criminal trial transcript all read now for deliberate deceit by presiding judge, Paul Thomas, yet another wicked man hell bent on hiding the truth that the conspiracy had been originally based on fictitious unqualified medical reports obtained by police blackmail.
2. The proposed trial judge for the 1CF03361 civil claim trial for compensation, HHJ Keiser QC, appears to be no different, of course, to the past 17 judges so far in Cardiff, that have managed to cover-up this high level of deceit metered out by police HQ, prosecuting lawyers, prison and parole staff all in on the act . Read it on the official trial transcript.
3. In this past week, for example, the Claimant has travelled the length and breadth of England, well over one thousand miles for witnesses but not Wales, of course, as it is far too dangerous to enter for fear of yet another arrest on spurious grounds yet again.
4. Claimant’s gathered statements, of the first time, already given to police post acquittal, for a post-trial investigation have not been seen or heard of again, surprise, surprise.
5. One witness repeats his statement identifying the ‘gun’ having been bought from Claimant as all ‘black’ to be partly paint ‘silver’ only for it to be returned post-trial a third colour!
6. Another confirms the ‘gun’ in trial’ was brought into court each day by one policeman with it over his shoulder to 2nd week needing armed three police using a locked box to transport it!
7. Another witness again confirms he and his wife had been interviewed under police caution for ‘being in possession’ of a prohibited weapon contrary to s. 5 of the 1968 firearms Act.
8. Interesting, when you consider both he and his wife then gave prosecution evidence against the Claimant, facing a 10 year mandatory prison term, despite the South Wales Police having already known from the English police that the ‘gun’ was entirely a lawful possession.
9. Welsh police even knew Caswell clinic’s Glanrhyd Hospital staff, bar one, had confirmed Claimant displayed no traits of ‘Paranoid Delusional Disorder’ nor was he any danger to the general public or to himself as leaked in June 2009 MAPPA minutes. He was only a ‘serious risk’ to the then Chief Constable, very wicked Barbara Wilding, with her pet ‘shoot to kill’ policy as tested on attempting to ‘snatch’ our, then, 10 year old daughter, Genevieve.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc 19thJanuary 2020