In The Cardiff County Court Machine Gun Conspiracy Case 1CF03361
Limitation Act 1980 Claimant’s Position Statement 5th January 2020
- The 24th Jan 20 hearing needs to be reminded of the facts as to why there is need for a civil claim and why the Claimant was gaoled for 5 years in the past 10 in order to try and stop it!
- In 2008 Chief Constable of South Wales Police, firearms expert Barbara Wilding, had refused court order to disclose MG6D/MAPPA evidence despite Claimant Maurice Kirk’s 40 odd acquittals arising from malicious prosecutions none of which requiring legal representation.
- The Claimant had been dramatically helicopter arrested on 22nd June 2009 in ‘Operation Chalice’ in order to also ‘snatch’ his then 10 year old daughter, Genevieve, to care services.
- Police rely on victim having owned an ‘active’ WW1 Lewis machine gun then attached to his 2001 Farnborough Air show 1916 replica biplane & Claimant’s MAPPA level 3 cat 3 June 09 registration on unqualified ‘medical evidence’ when knowing this was also obviously false.
- South Wales Police also knew HM Government’s joint consultation document with UK police forces, on flaws in section 5 of 1968 firearms act, also confirmed the Lewis was quite legal.
- But Barbara Wilding, with her ‘shoot to kill’ policy introduced to the Metropolitan Police (Menezes tube-train police unlawful killing), with her Dolmans , solicitors had conspired knowing the ‘gun’ was deemed legal by English police and FTAC and that the Claimant was no ‘risk’ to anyone except her in BS614159 civil claim about to be tried with 300 witnesses.
- The 2015 Law Commission report also proves malfeasance by a significant number of court officers having perverted the course of justice while original Barry police station meeting, to kill their victim knowing it was unlawful, had continued according to HQ’s IAG instructions.
- The Claimant was either ‘mentally ill’ with PDD (paranoid delusional disorder) due to ‘significant brain damage’ as in argument in Dec 09 Cardiff Crown Court by ‘machine gun’ prosecutor’s application, for Claimant be incarcerated in Ashworth for life OR the two August 09 SPECT scan brain experts, stating there was no ‘brain damage’, were wrong.
- Why is Defendant allowed to withhold MG6D/MAPPA evidence on blackmailed medical and machine gun data when criminal conduct was been proved in 2010 ‘machine gun’ jury trial?
Limitation Act 1980 If the potential claimant was not at least 18 or did not have a sound mind at the time of the accrual of the action, time will not run until he is at least 18 and has sound mind. Where there has been fraud or concealment or the action is for relief from the consequences of a mistake, time will not run until the fraud, concealment or mistake is discovered or could with reasonable diligence be discovered.
Alas, as is usually the case, I will be again gaoled on some spurious pretext in order to prevent the truth finally rising to the surface of their cess-pit of inherent depravity