An invitation for Rebecca Pow MP to witness for herself the Cardiff Fraud Hearing on 24th Jan 2020
- This matter is listed on 24th Jan 2020 for further Directions to be given in actions between the Claimant, Mr. Maurice John Kirk and Defendants, the Chief Constable of South Wales Police and G4S HMP Parc, all based on fraud. Both had denied the Claimant appropriate medical attention by false and malicious criminal convictions including, ‘child abuse’, ‘firearms’, ‘narcotics’, ‘ABH’ and ‘FTA’.
- ‘Failure to attend’, as in prison, was to concoct a racially aggravated conviction also, re Haringey Council having unlawfully ‘snatched’ 7 Nigerian Musa children, before Mrs Justice Atkinson in RCJ, by first having had the Claimant gaoled while acting on behalf of the children’s parents. 1CF03361 claim arises from 1st Defendant, Barbara Wilding, having failed in having her Claimant shot on 22nd June 2009 as a registered MAPPA level 3 category 3 victim. Her attempted mandatory 10 year prison term, alleging ‘trading in machine-guns’, was to block the Claimant’s BS614159 27 year running claim now on appeal somewhere.
- This appeal is now also blocked, following 40 odd failed police malicious criminal prosecutions that were then listed that in 2009 summer for a substantive trial, as it required 300 police officers to give evidence on oath that would have, inevitably, led to multiple imprisonments for perjury & theft.
- So the Claimant was sectioned under our 1983 Mental Health Act by clandestine Cardiff courts with neither clinical examination nor legal representation allowed! HM prosecutor’s 2nd application, also in secret, was for Claimant’s incarceration in Ashworth’s high security psychiatric hospital for life while again denied a lawyer.
- BS614159 and associated civil claims were all about police perversion of justice by cited judiciary fraud explaining why there was no outside police investigation. Welsh police had been allowed a ‘jury plant’, unblock the barrel and paint the Lewis gun a different colour to try and fool the jury. Eight of them had even asked, “Why were both ‘seller’ and ‘buyer’ not also in the dock instead as prosecution witnesses?” ‘Devil worship’ is the underlying problem here in the Welsh judiciary’.
- A highlight of this 27 year running fraud was when the administrative judge, in 2008, had ordered Ms Wilding to sign her own affidavit that ‘full disclosure’ had been done. This had ruled her a liar. claimant’s 1993 police interview is a classic.
- Since then just ‘anything goes’ in Cardiff’s courts to cover-up their crimes. The current judge refuses to recuse himself despite blocking PII & MG6D disclosure or allowed a jury. This had been promised years ago or this claim, in this incestuous climate of inherent deceit, would never have been embarked uponon if proper civil redress is not allowed. Instead he has lost his life, wife, health, wealth and almost sanity while forced to wallow 24/7 in a cesspit of depravity.
- Both Lord Justice Leverson and Mr Justice Melling had been told a complete pack of lies, back in 2013, as now released G4S 6th Sept 2018 data so admirably proves but will this judge allow more evidence proving the level of authority’s deceit?
- Claimant’s 2019 letter to his MP from prison purported to be containing anthrax, caused Stoke St Mary village Taunton to be cordoned off so as to keep the Claimant in prison for a further 8 months. similar lies were used with Alun Cairns MP.
- Such is the conduct within our criminal and civil judicial systems in Wales.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc 22nd December 2019
All invited to chez-moi in Taunton on 10th January to witness welsh police ‘taking my G4S/machine gun fraud complaints’. On 24th Jan, in Cardiff court the machine gun cover-up. Only social media has achieved this exposure for Chief Constable to authorise my latest machine gun fraud statements of complaint despite implicating 17 Cardiff judges, so far, while Dolmans, solicitors, also immune to prosecution, hang onto the side of their precdious HM ‘gravy train’ fast running out of track with your help
There remains, outstanding the wellsh police allegations that I sent heroin to Alun Cairns MP and anthrax to Rebecca Pow MP from my Cardiff prison cell this year. also these mysteriously acquired seriously damaging criminal convictions within the last year including: ‘child abuse’, ‘firearms’, narcotics. FTA and GBH etc not forgetting the disgusting Haringey Counmcil snatching of the 7 Musa Nigerian kids just for the cash to concoct my ‘racially aggrivated’ FTA conviction by welsh police not letting me attend.
I enclose a redacted version, alas, due to court order prohibiting my publishing truth
EXTRACT FROM SOUTH WALES POLICE ‘SHOOT TO KILL’ POLICY MEMO LEAKED FROM JUNE2009 BARRY POLICE STATION MAPPA PLOT TO HAVE ME SHOT
‘This report cannot be disclosed to the patient’
‘MAPPA INVOLVEMENT JUNE 2009
• The first involvement of the South Wales Psychiatric Service that I am aware of occurred in June 2009, when TG (FCMHN) and I were invited at very short notice to a MAPPA meeting regarding Maurice Kirk. It was established that Maurice had been referred to theMAPPA by South Wales Police following discussion with the Independent Advisory Group.
• We were able to establish that, following the circulation of information from the FixatedThreat Unit (following the Highgrove incident), Maurice’s GP had referred him to local psychiatric services. Dr Metters had met with Mr Kirk on one occasion and we were able to take his notes along to the MAPPA.
• It was explained that the subject of the MAPPA was deemed to be Level 3 – partly because of the risk of attracting media attention, but also because of the risk he posed to himself and others by his actions. The meeting was informed that Maurice Kirk has a long history with law enforcement agencies with a number of criminal convictions, together with a large number of civil actions and complaints being instigated against relevant forces. Currently, he has just over a hundred civil actions pending against South Wales Police, focused on a variety of individuals.
• In considering who was at risk, it was established that the South Wales’ Police view is that he poses a definite risk to the Chief Constable and her family who all have enhanced protection currently. Also a level of protection currently being provided towards various others’ (members of South Wales Police, solicitors etc). It was also reviewed that South Wales Police have a firearms response which could mean that the MAPPA subject would be shot if he attempted to make any approach to the Chief Constable. Police spoke about their serious concerns that Mr Kirk had information about the whereabouts and family circumstances of various members of the police, court staff etc.
• It was reviewed that Mr Kirk has a criminal history – mostly minor offences. Does not have a criminal history which includes previous use of firearms.
• The meeting was informed that in recent discussions with the CPS, it has been clarified that several of Mr Kirk’s recent actions do not constitute an offence. Even his approach to the Chief Constable could be seen as his right to request an interview with her, necessary for the procedure of his civil court case’.
MORE ON FACEBOOK WITH POLICE LIVE INTERVIEW SHORTLY