Serious assaults and theft of legal papers by G4S HMP Park Case no 1CF03361
6th December 2019
I receive phone call from police officer 5958 this morning before 10 am to establish:
1. My complaint was to Avon and Somerset who passed it on to South Wales Police
2. Incident number 1900361630 injured/medical negligence in June on wing A2 HMP Parc
3. Incident number 1900418801 protracted assault with handcuffs for my ejection from prison
4. Incident number? G4S theft of all my personalty incl. legal papers and wheel chair.
5. My 10am 101 call back causes 2nd conversation and was to remind the officer that my new wheel chair and legal papers were stolen by G4S for police. G4S had told the officer my prison property was being ‘posted back’! Officer’s admission was that he had taken no statements from any one while also refusing to take one from me or identify just who had imparted the information for him in the prison. Admitted having viewed both the CCTV and body cams at the prison that the prison authorities had to use 8 officers and handcuffs, behind my back, as I was potentially so dangerous! My wing senior officer was identified.
6. Call to PC 5958 confirmed there will be no action against the prison on either incident
7. All so predictable and clearly orchestrated by police from the start.
8. 10.30ish phone call back by investigating officer was to retract the way the case was left ie no further action with G4S. Now a statement was to be taken by him visiting me in Taunton.
9. My typing this document was being monitored at Bridgend’s police HQ, letter by letter, on this South Wales Police bugged laptop so rather ‘thrown a spanner in the works’.
10. Along with, this week, my visits to aircraft owners in Lincolnshire over machine gun conspiracy that had required senior police including Chief Constable, Barbara Wilding, to have ‘gun’ altered to try and fool the 2010 Cardiff jury. The ‘gun’ had been on the DH2 battle of the Somme replica flown, by personal invitation from Captain Brian Trubshaw, 002 test pilot, at Farnborough’s 2000 air show.
11. Yesterday, two Avon and Somerset police officers came knocking on my front door due to my ringing or visiting the air museums all over the country simply to gather more statements of how the police had unlawfully kept me in prison for 5 years.
12. Museums had panicked on my 2009 arrest by police helicopter raid on our home on the pretence I had a sect 5 prohibited weapon. No, it was simply an excuse to steal my £20,000 collection of lawful guns and more to the point, my legal papers for the 27 year running BS614159 claim arising from their 40 odd failed malicious criminal prosecutions.
13. So I told him on how the police had held me in prison since March on new concocted convictions including child abuse, firearms, narcotics and ABH! When, where and how?
14. I spent 7 more months in prison because the police could not identify the ‘toothpaste’ sent to my MP from my prison cell on the excuse it may be anthrax or cocaine. Will it be a quiet afternoon?