Crown Prosecution Service (Wales) T20170339
Criminal Cases Review Commission’s investigation re Defendant’s 1st Dec 2011 Cardiff Magistrates harassment of Dr Tregwyn Williams conviction the court and custody records of same now having been seized and altered by the South Wales Police.
- Her Ladyship, The Recorder of Cardiff’s almost opening remark was with reference to the CCRC and its purported ‘investigation’ but you know why it refuses to disclose its copy of the court file or people under HM Partnership’s current immunity may risk imprisonment.
- Whereas the 1st jury was asked and denied no doubt the 4th jury, on the very same issue, as to whether I was ever served a restraining order may also ask but before someone else?
- I patiently await reply to a number of letters for disclosure of records, from original court, Geoamy Custodial Services and those of the police over my ‘gate’ arrest, all under your control as in HM Partnership as are needed at the next Crown Court hearing
- One of the mandatory four Geo officers on 1st Dec 2009 at my cell door as a MAPPPA 3/3 victim, to witness no restraining order was ever served, was in the dock with me last time for this 4th jury case. Can you find him?
- Successive Cardiff court judges have spinelessly followed suite and in particular in the manner Cardiff’s judiciary have covered up the truth as to what really occurred both in the cells of Cardiff Magistrates, on the 1st December 2009 and Crown Court fiasco, on 1st April 2010, when my main defence witness was physically prevented from giving evidence by being attacked on his pair of crutches by Dr Tegwyn Williams’ wife, Dr Janis Hilliar!
- The matters in my first four Actions against the Chief constable were aggravated by the conduct of the police above the ordinary as indicated in the fact of the unusual and extreme bullying of the Claimant when, from over one hundred police criminal allegations made within the first three of my dozen actions, well over 80% were quashed by common sense prevailing in subsequent courts, police stations or CPS offices now requiring a higher court’s immediate intervention if not by another police force well outside Wales.
- Barristers lying before His Honour Judge HH Keyser QC, this week, may be routine to you but it requires immediate outside Wales police intervention. Will assist me in that?
- The Claimant also claims exemplary damages as the conduct of the police was arbitrary, oppressive and unconstitutional again cited within the current facts and those court records.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc