Now there is little hope of ‘Code Napoleon’, its EU variations or direct copy of Australian, US or any other current HM variation we, I say again, we exported worldwide in the days when it was so good…. to ever to be returned to our island to protect the common people.
I will not be holding my breath as to whether this ‘Brexit move’ will do the trick and cause that radical change in EU policy, we all need, back to what I voted for in 75 but I will continue to live in hope.
“WHAT REALLY GOES ON IN OUR COURTS”
Reform right here is needed, all the more, as it is long overdue with our quite outdated legal system that the general public seem to know so little about when it is driven purely by avarice.
Independent Police Complaints Commission (tel 02920 245400)
Wales CF3 5EA 15th June 2016
Dear Mr McCoy,
COMPLAINT AGAINST THE SOUTH WALES POLICE
1. Thankyou for seeing me so quickly without an appointment concerning my 23 years of continuous complaint against the South Wales Police force, so far ignored.
2. The current Chief Constable has caused the sudden release of a purported true copy of my 20th May 1993 ‘interview tape’ taken while I was in custody in Fairwater police station, Cardiff, with neither caution nor evidence of purported indictable offences.
3. I was arrested under PACE 25 and yet charged for being in possession of a ‘garrotte type instrument’ just used on The Prince of Wales’ farm in the Vale of Glamorgan. Arrested within minutes of my complaining to Inspector Trigg of police harassment.
4. In court, next day, I was sent to prison as ‘unidentified’ with the court records now suitably redacted or re written in order to cover up the fact that that the clerk of the court knew that the Guernsey police had been asked by the then Chief Constable, Mr Hugh Burdon, to have me extradited for some outstanding trivial arrest warrant.
5. Avon and Somerset police has an erroneous 193-page affidavit by the current head of legal services, Mr Leighton-Hill under, as you confirmed, directly controlled by the current Chief Constable, Mr David Vaughan, containing a 10th March 1997 letter to him (p142) from the arresting officer, now Sergeant Phillip Thomas, confirming the truth contrary to what has been said, ever since, by police officers and its Crown Prosecution Service.
6. The Criminal Cases Review Commission has kindly offered to investigate an almost identical incident of both court and police deliberately destroying public records, when their pensions are in jeopardy, on 1st December 2011 when police arrested me in Cardiff magistrates to pervert proceedings in the contentious MUSA children case.
7. Not just court records were altered since I started legal proceedings against them, over 20 years ago, but so have police records as found in the current County Court papers served on His Honour Judge Seys Llewellyn QC by police private lawyers, Dolmans, also happily hitched on to the public funded ‘gravy train’.
8. I have over 200 arch lever files of proof for their 25th January 2010 machine-gun trial.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc Copy to Secretary of State for Wales, Mr Alun Cairns MP.
Note freedom of Information cover-up due to CCRC/Cardiff courts and Geoamey refusing to disclose public records to save their respective pensions (see earlier bogs)
No wonder UK’s judiciary is laughing over EU Referendum result with the serious threat now also of us losing Scottish law and order if we live in England and Wales.