It was a pilot friend of Maurice’s who discovered that there is an Interpol Notice out so that I can be apprehended at any airport in the UK and treated as a terrorist. That’s what I have in common now with Maurice, ever since MAPPA (Multi-Agency Public Protection Agreement) was used to have the licence to shoot and kill, since he was supposed to be a terrorist.

I’m a mathematician whose thinking was trained by diagnosing software at CERN, until I got bored, had a serious car accident causing chronic pain since 1973 and re-inventing myself all the time. Is that maybe a prerequisite for being treated as a terrorist?

I phoned Maurice [his IQ was found to be in the top 3% of the population while he was incarcerated at Caswell Clinic] after I got an email from his sister with a new phone number from him.

His release – 15 days after his 70th birthday – had been delayed until 10.50am so that his ‘welcome committee’ had left. He was left on his own in a wheelchair and couldn’t phone them from inside…

Instead of being driven to the 17 meetings he had carefully lined up starting with a hospital appointment, he had to look for sympathetic taxi drivers, arrived at a closed government office around 5pm but was in good spirits, while telling me about all the packs of lies he had been exposed to, particularly relating to the non-treatment of his medical conditions.

Once again he repeated: you don’t need to be a hero, to fight back after they’ve taken

• my professional licence to practise as a veterinary surgeon
  • my marriage and access to my daughter
  • my pilot licenses.

He didn’t even mention any of his wealth besides making litigation a way of life… How he has maintained his spirit despite the physical, mental and emotional torture he’s gone through is admirable and remarkable forever. But he did have a bottle of whiskey with him when we spoke. He has been inside since 14 October 2013!

The ‘related articles’ that WordPress finds bring up a lot about CERN. I have tried on many occasions to collaborate rather than compete. That’s what the former Director General Robert Aymar had said to me when I was sponsored to participate in an exhibition there in 2006.

Since I kept knocking my head against the wall in my professional life with zest, I got carried away with my social life with meaning.

The result: I fled the UK Police on 11 February 2015 to avoid imprisonment. Maurice was one of the ‘models’ who taught me NOT to risk life in prison!

I reported on the petition to Return the Whistleblower Kids to their Russian Family that was taken down by the ‘internet mafia‘ with nearly 16,000 signatures after a month. I just started afresh with

Do note Police as the common denominator across South Wales Police, Barnet Police, the Metropolitan and the Australian precedent: Royal Commission into New South Wales Police in 1997, resulting in Corruption, Reform and Paedophilia and a website for abuse survivors to come forward now.

In the UK, over 145 MPs had asked for a national enquiry that is still more dubious than trusted, especially by abuse survivors.

Conclusion: join the dirty dots and mind the gaps between:-

• men who want to ‘know it all’ and women who know too much
  • ‘intellectual property’ as a ‘financial commodity’ and systematic thinking resulting in innovative software methods
  • paid professionals publishing academic papers and an ‘amateur’ independent web publisher…

About Sabine Kurjo McNeill

I'm a mathematician and system analyst formerly at CERN in Geneva and became an event organiser, software designer, independent web publisher and online promoter of Open Justice. My most significant scientific contribution is www.smartknowledge.space
This entry was posted in Access to Justice, Caswell Clinic, Child snatching, Fair Trial, HM Court Services, Law Enforcement, MAPPA, Police, South Wales Police and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to #MauriceKirk FREE talked to #HampsteadWhistleblower: #Terrorist or #SystemAnalyst?

1. Katy says:

Hi Sabine,

Sorry that your freedom has been so compromised for being good enough to advocate for others.

I know what it’s like to be actually tortured and forced into exile here in the UK; I am not ‘free’ to write in my real surname to the internet for fear of even more reprisals/cruelty.

I worked for a number of years with/for ‘disadvantaged’ people in various roles…one being as the chair (figurehead) of an openly anti-psychiatry organisation – the ‘political’ arm of a very well known charity.

I don’t think that you could do more than you have for this particular ’cause’/family…and I am hoping that you are protected well enough by the fact that ‘we’, the general public, know about your position.

I read quite recently that this government wants to make ‘non-violent extremism’ illegal. Surely under that heading it would (even) be against the law to be a Trappist monk !

A writing friend of mine said to ‘stay in your own prison or they’ll put you in theirs !’…and that ‘the secret of a long life is knowing when it’s time to run !’…

Kind Regards, Katy

2. JM says:

so glad to hear he’s finally out….and when u think u really can’t be surprised/ shocked anymore….how cd they be so blatant/ dare to do that to somebody like Sabine who is so much in the public eye now? maybe they’re just to stupid to comprehend the notion of the Internet now, even after all these years….

Katy- sounds like we got a few things in common, i daren’t post under my slave name either….but anyway we can perhaps communicate off here?

• Katy says:

Yes, for sure, J M…I wanted to write something to support Sabine but won’t write anything further to the public domain.

I don’t know any of the people involved. I am just a concerned neighbour and realise just how difficult it is to get support with legal matters and to take any one person or organisation to court without ‘status’ and/or money.

It’s reassuring to read that Sabine said that she learned from Maurice’s ordeal not to go to prison…here’s hoping ! 🙂

• JM says:

Really hoping they don’t get their filthy little hands on Sabine either….must be hard to abandon everything you got and everyone you know to flee to a foreign country….glad she already has some kind of support there (I think). Trouble is EAW….if they can do it to the Kings they can do it to anybody….

rather not post my email address on a private board….you can search Jake Maverick on twitter, or maybe Sabine kind enough to pass on email address if she can ever spare a moment with what she going through.

3. Reblogged this on Victims Unite! and commented:

Good news and bad news!…

4. Roger Gough says:

(Very small point) Maybe, “I fled the UK Police on February 11th, 2015”? kind regards.

5. butlincat says:

I spoke with Maurice this morning after supporting him since 16 October 2013, when he entered HMP Cardiff. We met in 2011 during the Musa case. One of the more serious irregularities he has had to endure whilst in HMP, was being denied an urgent stomach operation since the 1st week of March 2014, because certain of his medical records have always been denied to him and to the surgeons who are/were to perform his operation, who needed to see these records before they could perform the colonoscopy or similar. He has been in great pain continually, with medication denied him very often, he tells us, and has been in a wheelchair for some time. He tells us yesterday the prison was less than helpful upon his release, holding him back whilst his arranged lift left without him – MK having to find his own way to a hospital where he was supposed to have a prearranged appointment, prison doctors told him he says. It turned out there was no appointment made for him at all, and he has to begin over trying to get treatment for his painful condition [parts of his stomach were hanging from his back side and has never received any treatment]. The latest documents he’s sent can be found here: http://www.butlincat.wordpress.com/2015/03/20/maurice-kirk-some-of-the-story/ .
    Maurice has yet to finish his civil case against S. Wales police – the case was at the “Final Submissions” stage having had 3+ months-worth of hearings at Cardiff Civil Centre before he was uncannily imprisoned. Many more details about everything can be found in the aforementioned link, with scores of documents he’s been sending. His site can be found at: http://www.kirkflyingvet.com.

6. l8in says:

Reblogged this on L8in.

7. Sabine you did the right thing. I had to make the same decision and sort political asylum. Now I have a wonderful life in a country where freedom is not just a word in a dictionary. Sabine if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I tried to retweet you on twitter but I was blocked from doing so. No-matter what position people take, everyone must agree that the children’s claims need a proper investigation. Disregarding that! the position they have placed you in is a total disgrace. All you have ever tried to do was help. But to them that makes you their enemy. They have zero comprehension of love and compassion. Their sole understanding of justice is how to manipulate the system to ensure threats are dealt with by the corrupt Police and Courts. I salute you Sabine as a truly great lady and thanks you from the depth of my heart for everything you have done for the vulnerable.

8. assumeda says:

Tell us what country Andrea for future reference.
    I wont go into the full story as i’ll be here all day, but I know a little of how Sabine must feel. My wife and I fled the UK in 2012 in fear for our unborn child. My teenage son had posted a picture of himself on the internet making a threat with an air pistol. Social services came to ‘help’ after he was arrested. I’m not sure whether they already knew, but at least on the visit they noticed my wife was pregnant. Then suddenly my teenage son is allegedly a dangerous terrorist. Things were blown out of all proportion and he was prosecuted under the Terrorism Act and is still detained three years later.
    Well I was involved in some political campaigns on environment and protecting liberty. I used to get a lot of political writings published and I twice stood for election. Suddenly social workers were making up lies to get their hands on our baby. MAPPA were involved and had me labelled as political extremist. Believe it or not ( I have documented evidence of everything I say) the FBI initially contacted Scotland Yard about my son. It went to Northants police, West Midlands serious crimes unit and the MOD and anti-terrorism unit became involved when they raided our house after we fled in fear. Previously we had no criminal record or any vices and had always worked and looked after our children. After we’d fled, police repeatedly harassed our wider family and my wife’s frail and elderly parents.
    We were hunted down in Ireland. The lies were passed to the Irish and our baby was stolen at birth. We have him back but are still fighting through the court system as it is conditional. The fact we proved the lies about us to be just that seems to mean nothing.
    When initially reaching Ireland, we claimed asylum which can be done between EU member states in exceptional circumstances. It was even written in social worker reports that our politics “painted a concerning picture for the return of our children.” And there were several other references to politics in other reports. I stood as an independent and once as a Green – hardly extreme.
    What happened to my family is an example of how barmy the authorities are. The UK is now far worse than what the Stasi dished up and is fast heading toward something like Nazi Germany on acid.
    I’d advise Sabine not to drop her guard. Although I’ve not been directly harassed since, when I went back to the UK in 2012, I was tracked everywhere. The police were after me even though I’d done nothing wrong. It was extremely frightening to feel hunted. They eventually caught up with me and wouldn’t let me go on my way until I gave away our exact location in Ireland.
    As I said, the issues are still not fully resolved and we have lost very much in our three years of severe state harassment.

• JM says:

similar boat here, but never fortunate to have made it out….
      I gotta pick u up on a few things though that just don’t make sense….

Why would you risk coming back to UK? Ireland tells me it’s not possible to claim political asylum there…but i guess you’re more likelyto be ‘right’ ont hat one! but you need a passport to get from Ireland to UK now and have for some time….so uk wd have your address anyway, bank details and the like…in fact your bank card also transmitting RF so they wd have all this data without even coming near you?

all i ever wanted out of life was children and a decent home- so glad i didn’t have any now…getting too old to have any anyway now. it is a form of eugenics.

i’ve had 15 years of it…but if they know where you and your family are now it’s not safe to be there anymore?

9. JM says:

also, major problems with my comms here…been trying to text Maurice on the number provided…even had to switch to another phone……but the text will not send? are you the number is right? i think it’s them/ this end, but wanted to check….

10. butlincat says:

MAURICE RELEASED FROM HMP CARDIFF 27/03/15:
    Maurice tells us, in the phone call mentioned earlier that even though inmates are supposed to be released before 11am on the day of release, he was finally let out of HMP Cardiff “7 or 8 minutes after 11” on the morning of 27th March – after his prearranged lift had gone “for a cup of tea”, thinking he’d been released earlier, he presumed, thus missing them. He had no choice but to manoeuvre the wheelchair he was in to the hospital, no mean feat, where prison doctors had told him he had an appointment awaiting. After finally arriving at the hospital he found there was no appointment made – this is typical of the prison regime behaviour – to feed him false info, something they’ve been doing for 17+ months. Finally he caught up with his lift [a car, not a “van” as the prison staff had him believe] and now he is pursuing medical treatment for his serious stomach ailments.

11. uknews100 says:

Absolutely brilliant! There is some justice. Not much, but at least he’s out! Good luck Maurice. I sent a SMS to him.

12. JM says:

thought also occurs…as to ‘why now’….could possibly be as part of a plan to lure Sabine back to this country…..

13. U give mev£ 5000.00, and I will tell you everything I want to about XX, I know where he eats,and I know where all is property’s are, and if you need a job doing, we will have to meet to iron out the finer details.. I know him so because he was my r.m.o. for eight years, and he is having an affair with Dr Jan Hillier.. Even though I am fucking as well…..

L.w..