Maurice’s drama is certainly more dramatic than any fiction writer could have dreamt it up. It’s been suggested to get to the gist of it. Well, I did that in 2009 after I met him. See Summaries.
- his ex-wife spoke for an hour about how it all started on DialectRadio
- his sister spoke about the current imprisonment on this marvellous video that Tony Gosling put together.
Last night I received a number of documents that he could PRINT – with a 2-week delay – which helps since his hand writing is hard to decipher – due to arthritis.
Here are some of his stories. “There must be a book in this (Masonic?) fairy tale”, he wrote on 03 November 2014:
“Just had my wheelchair confiscated as ‘too dangerous’ (without admitting cooked adjudication hearing last week – to get ‘assault’ conviction just prior to Parole Board Hearing.”
- Parts 3, 4 and five of The Wheelchair Conspiracy
- Letter to Prison Minister Andrew Selous re Parole Board Hearing
- and its enclosed Position Statement.
Is that enough for today?
If you want more, please consider:
- his letter to the Prison Minister re HMP Swansea Inspection
- his letter to Barry Police Station re ‘assault’ on HMP Head of Security.
Reblogged this on L8in.
Pingback: Peter Hofschroer Unlawful Arrest Update 2 | cathyfox blog
Pingback: Peter Hofschroers Unlawful Arrest Update 1 | cathyfox blog