I only know the top 4 of these whistleblowers who are victims of a ‘special brand’:
- Brian Pead – Lambeth Council, Met, Essex and Norfolk Police
- Tony Farrell – South Yorkshire Police
- Michael Doherty – Hillingdon Police
- David Shayler – MI5
- Andrea Davison – formerly British Intelligence
- PC James Patrick – Metropolitan Police.
But it is clear:
- free-spirited men are for male-dominated institutions what self-thinking women are in couple relationships: a threat to Power and Control
- the grand lesson of life, how to love ourselves so that we can love others, is particularly hard to learn in the pseudo-lives presented to us by mainstream media
- the 1% are as attracted by Power and Control as the 99% are prone to Love and Kindness…
Olivia Goldhill is addressing a part of the issue in The Telegraph: When innocent men go to jail: miscarriages of justice in Britain.
But when the ‘Gulag card‘ is being played, it is serious! I was told of a couple yesterday who are going to be ‘sectioned’ [sent to a mental hospital] for having dropped a cigarette in the street in Swansea!
Pingback: FEEDBACK to Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite! | Voluntary Public Interest Advocacy
Pingback: The disturbing case of whistleblower child-abuse victim, #MelanieShaw | National Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated & Historic Child Sexual Abuse
Pingback: Child Sexual Abuse Campaigners and Whistleblowers targeted by state organisations | cathyfox blog
Pingback: “Child Sexual Abuse Campaigners and Whistleblowers targeted by state organisations” | ChildreninShadow.wordpress.com
Pingback: Whistleblower kids case adjourned |