How many ‘cases’ does it take to convince whom to make a difference?
- We started by telling the then Minister of Justice Kenneth Clarke about the four worst bankruptcies.
- That was before Victims Unite was born, when people came to meetings of the Forum for Stable Currencies looking for hope and help.
- That was also before Ben Fellows spoke out about his experiences of abuse.
How many victims need to be bullied and harassed as ‘exceptional and extreme’ cases such as Maurice and Brian Pead?
- Since I put these summaries together for Maurice, whole new volumes of impropriety could be compiled. No wonder Maurice has serious health problems!
- So he was released from prison, recalled from that ‘hostel’ but never given any reasons – as illustrated by this document.
- Since then it has hardly been possible to get information from him in HMP Swansea.
Brian Pead’s chronology is also too much: 28 pages of what you cannot imagine in your wildest dreams:
- the Police initiates false charges
- the Judiciary legitimises them
- and the Governors of HMP Prisons create hell on earth.
Regarding Maurice, an anonymous Cardiff Crown Court Manager dares call it ‘administering justice’, when he uses blank paper and doesn’t bother to date or sign a ‘Response to a Letter before Claim’… Perfidious Albion, Anarchy by ‘Authorities’ and international exposure by online petitions:
- HM Courts & Tribunal Services (UK) to allow defendants to be able to video record their court cases (UK)
- In the name of Justice and Fairness: we the undersigned require that Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service carry out their duties in compliance with the Civil and Criminal Procedure Rules
- Stop private bailiffs enforcing unpaid fines
- Join a class action lawsuit against Iain Duncan Smith.
The reality is that everybody just wants to keep their salary and pension rights. That’s the heart of the matter. But the spectrum is too wide from money as the cause and victims as the effect of white collar crimes. Or are turning points in the air?…