- he was released into a ‘bail hostel’ in Swansea under Draconian conditions
- furthermore, he is on MAPPA level 3, i.e. he is considered to be as dangerous as top level terrorists
- for him it means a repeat of the SHOOT TO KILL licence – when he was on MAPPA before.
Remarkable what South Wales Police manage to control: judges, courts and prisons! But then people are only doing their job and preserving their pension, even though the IMF plans to destroy pension savings worldwide… But what are they afraid of?
- having to admit to their cover-ups of the machine gun case?
- having to apologise for their brutality?
- having to pay out compensation money?
- that Maurice might share more about what he knows about the Musa case as the worst of all child snatching cases?
Lynne Featherstone MP told us yesterday that she thinks police investigations need to be the prompt answer to organised child sexual abuse:
- a national enquiry would take 2 years
- a Royal Commission would take 5 years.
But after Hillsborough and other police whistleblowing, who trusts the Police?
- Look how Lincolnshire Police remove this 10-year-old girl against her will
- Nick Clegg has told Good Morning Britain that an abuse inquiry is ‘no surrogate’ for full police investigation
- Police whistleblower James Patrick made it clear to the House of Commons Administration Committee that statistics on rape and sexual crimes are being falsified.
Welcome to ‘Anarchy UK‘ – the result of
- What’s so dishonest about our money system and
- Our Corrupt Legal System – Where everyone is a victim except rich criminals…
As a PS: the German tabloid BILD reports on the child abuse scandal in Parliament…