Maurice has always been practising endurance in extreme circumstances: as a young athlete and traveller and later as a world solo pilot.
Now he writes from his prison cell:
Only audit trails of court written records, NHS full medical records, PNC (Police National Computer) and CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) written records disclosure will save me. Nothing new under the sun. They are all driven by greed.
- prison conditions are deliberately OBNOXIOUS
- after having collected new evidence against South Wales Police, they steal his computer, legal papers, cheque book and credit cards from his car parked outside the police station (24th August 2011) and don’t return it “for effective investigation of the offence”
- when he gets arrested while helping the Musas find their six kidnapped children, he is charged with a total of four allegations, one of them being “harassment of XX”
- the harassment consisted in displaying WANTED posters in his car and supposedly distributing them also
- XX was responsible for keeping Maurice for the maximum of three months in his psychiatric Caswell Clinic in 2009
- at the time, South Wales Police had a “shoot to kill” policy as was revealed by leaked documents
- the aim was to lock Maurice up for life – in a high security prison.
Maurice calls “HM Shrinks” what is also used by the Family Courts: so-called experts who are paid to achieve the desired objective. John Hemming MP tabled this Early Day Motion about a Parliamentary Inquiry into Expert Evidence.
Maurice’s “mission statement” reads:
The trial concerning XX on 10th November is on behalf of those that have been sectioned under the 1983 Mental Health Act unlawfully, reliant on arrogant and deceitful doctors immune from HM prosecution due to HM Crown Court rules.
Mr Booty, the Governor of HMP Cardiff has a lot of power to make life easier and LAWFUL for Maurice. Hence I wrote this letter to him.
Mr Richard Booty
Dear Governor Booty
Re Mr Maurice J Kirk BVSc A7306 AT
This is to alert you to case law that allows prisoners access to computers, law books and the facilities needed to prepare their defence in court proceedings. I enclose just one hard copy. References to three cases are on the article Who Governs HMP Governors? Who Ensures Human Rights for Prisoners?
Jeremy Bentham knew already in the 19th century that Publicity is the very soul of justice. In the absence of fairness and justice, I’d like to make you aware of the public support for Mr Kirk’s quests for fairness and justice:
- our online petition: WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation has reached over 400 signatures and most critical comments
- new posts on his own website get up to 2,000 viewers
- the site focussing on South Wales Police has had over 6,000 views in just over a year.
I understand you have received other evidence for public support, for it is hardly acceptable that medical attention is not provided adaequately nor access to communication and the facilities needed for court cases.
I trust that I can appeal to your conscience, for that’s all that remains with us every night and at the end of our lives.
Sabine K McNeill
Web publisher and McKenzie Friend
- Police State in Action: Norman Scarth lured out of ‘sheltered flat’ to be arrested!!! (victims-unite.net)
- Letters from HMP Cardiff: I am far too ill to attend court and bed bound with unattended gut pain (victims-unite.net)
- Human Rights Activist Norman Scarth writes Admirably to HMP Cardiff (victims-unite.net)
- Where there are victims (Maurice Kirk & the Musas), there are perpetrators and rescuers (victims-unite.net)
- Worst case of Police Harassment + Worst case of Child Snatching in Cardiff Magistrates Court on October 5th (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)