What are human rights for when they get ignored?
Human Rights activist Norman Scarth faxed an admirable document to the Prison Governor.
What are laws for when they are not being complied to?
It’s like patents: you buy yourself the right to defend yourself AFTER you’ve been cheated.
And thus Maurice is suffering refusals of normal requests on top of not being cared for his health problems. Details on his site.
- No chances for human rights being respected in the UK? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Scarth vs HMP Leeds – HISTORY IN THE MAKING (victims-unite.net)
- Maurice on Hunger Strike – for Unlawful Behaviour by South Wales Police and HM Court Services (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Letters from HMP Cardiff: I am far too ill to attend court and bed bound with unattended gut pain (victims-unite.net)
- Worst case of Police Harassment + Worst case of Child Snatching in Cardiff Magistrates Court on October 5th (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Treasury Solicitor defending The Secretary of State for Justice in Scarth v HMP Leeds (victims-unite.net)
- Human rights must be cornerstone of Libya’s law (cnn.com)
Pingback: Human Rights Activist Norman Scarth writes Admirably to HMP Cardiff « Victims Unite!
Pingback: PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS (AMENDMENT) ACT 2000 « advocatemmmohanbareacts