With this article he invites
- one of the Welsh judges involved with his documents and hearings to cancel a pretrial hearing until highest courts determine WHAT is to be heard and give DIRECTION on ALL legal issues raised in ALL his documents.
- his readers, followers, fans and supporters to enjoy the verdict of the hearing in which he asked for a ‘variation of his bail conditions’
- the reader to get ready for a hearing on 28 June regarding ‘contempt of court’ – for which he asks supporters to join him in court (and for lunch)
- the reader to be informed about recent developments triggered by his application for bail variation
- the reader to remember the purpose for his current travel to the UK which got him arrested in Portsmouth…
- Victim turned Warrior and Chronic Litigant detained by Portsmouth Police to be handed over to South Wales Colleagues (victims-unite.net)