A year later, Maurice is still ‘kicking’, with a new hip and thus a clearer head, as no more morphine is required.
But: from an asylum in Brittany, as South Wales Police have issued a Warrant for Arrest. He must be more dangerous than the army of policemen!
I also tried to send this text to the Editor, but the wisdom of the webmaster was too sophisticated: CAPTCHA wasn’t installed…
I would be very glad if you brought your subscribers up to speed with the remarkable experiences of this pilot who, courtesy of an unscrupulous South Wales Police is not the Flying Vet any more: they got him struck off The Register!
Sabine K McNeill
Web publisher and McKenzie Friend
- Maurice is not alone: “Corrupt” South Wales Police in the firing line (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Finally: proper health treatment in France, since it wasn’t possible in Wales (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Maurice in the Guernsey Press as one of the Good, Bad and Ugly (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Rule of Law’ or the ‘Rule of Person’ – that is the Question! (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Which side are you on: sane or insane, good or evil, The Rule of Law or not? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)