This is a lovely letter by John Keenan in Cyprus that The Pilot published in July 2010.
A year later, Maurice is still ‘kicking’, with a new hip and thus a clearer head, as no more morphine is required.
But: from an asylum in Brittany, as South Wales Police have issued a Warrant for Arrest. He must be more dangerous than the army of policemen!
I also tried to send this text to the Editor, but the wisdom of the webmaster was too sophisticated: CAPTCHA wasn’t installed…
I just put John Keenan’s letter to you that you published in July 2010 on https://mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com to support his own site on http://kirkflyingvet.com
I would be very glad if you brought your subscribers up to speed with the remarkable experiences of this pilot who, courtesy of an unscrupulous South Wales Police is not the Flying Vet any more: they got him struck off The Register!
Sabine K McNeill
Web publisher and McKenzie Friend
- Maurice is not alone: “Corrupt” South Wales Police in the firing line (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Finally: proper health treatment in France, since it wasn’t possible in Wales (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Maurice in the Guernsey Press as one of the Good, Bad and Ugly (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Rule of Law’ or the ‘Rule of Person’ – that is the Question! (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Which side are you on: sane or insane, good or evil, The Rule of Law or not? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Victim turned Warrior and Chronic Litigant detained by Portsmouth Police to be handed over to South Wales Colleagues « Victims Unite!
Pingback: How can Judges be so Repressive, Oppressive & Suppressive? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Private Prosecutions – naming & shaming in the Court Room – is that the Achilles Heel? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Veteran Victims United before Royal Courts of Justice « Victims Unite!
Pingback: Are there human rights for Prisoners in the UK??? « Victims Unite!