Joining the dots is an interesting exercise: the deeper you go, the more shocked and amazed you ‘get. Over this weekend I ‘processed’
- an article in The Independent on Sunday about having been inside where not only Maurice has been unlawfully and innocently since 14 October 2013, but also Brian Pead since 14 May 2014;
- and now on Monday morning Millions wasted by remanding prisoners, charity says on the BBC.
2. As long as this police chief stays, paedophiles and sex abusers will get away with it, writes Simon Danczuk MP in the Daily Mail
- This MP for Rochdale is one of the Magnificent Seven who started the request for the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse.
- I wrote to him on 01/08/14 Supporting the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse
- Christopher Booker in his weekly column in The Telegraph;
- Len Lawrence, former pilot of British Aerospace, has been victim of the same court which he now calls Court of Entrapment.
- four videos with fine details and the conclusion that the State would fall if the truth came out in a trial.