The Musa Drama has been publicised as the Worst Child Abuse in UK.
Maurice’s drama MUST be the worst of all police harassment experienced by a single individual:
- three forces: Somerset, Guernsey, South Wales
- some 130 cases won by him, while the Police only won 12
- South Wales Police culminated in
- a total of 41 “bullying & harassment incidents“
- they succeeded in getting him struck off the register of Veterinary Surgeons (2002) for flimsy reasons which caused the cessation of such incidents
- Maurice’s appeals failed because the College of Veterinary Surgeons is protected from immunity by Royal Charters which, if he had known about, would have prevented him from appealing
- false imprisonment for nearly five months
- false incarceration in a psychiatric clinic for the maximum of three months
- falsifying medical records pretending he suffered from “paranoid delusional disorder”, “serious brain damage” and “possibly a brain tumour”
- documents leaked during this time showed that South Wales Police had a “license to kill” and categorised Maurice as highest level terrorist (MAPPA level 3)
- in February 2010, Maurice was found not guilty of possession of a machine gun – a replica on an historic aircraft – which kind of made a fool of the Police who used that as the ‘big charge’ against him
- the NHS refused a brain scan as well as replacing his hip and Maurice was on morphine for nearly a year before getting the operation done in France
- his civil action for damages against South Wales Police is continuously being delayed in court.
This may not be the complete list. But as Maurice is currently in custody in Cardiff Prison, I can’t check the details. So far, he is being held in remand without being sentenced, after he failed to present himself to Cardiff Court. After having been in custody when tackling the Musa case in London in his unique way, his medical condition was such that he didn’t feel fit to travel.
Instead of a court hearing so far, news about his appalling treatment in prison have come by letters from him, as well as this Summary of Bullying.
He wants to seize the opportunity to bring into the openness of a CRIMINAL Magistrates Court the worst of all child snatching cases in the UK that are held before SECRET family courts. Click here for the details.
Maurice is prisoner no A7306AT if you feel like writing to him in Knox Road, HMP Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF24 0UG.T: 029 2092 3100
Pingback: Worst case of police harassment + worst case of child snatching in the UK in Cardiff Magistrates Court on 5th October - 02 Legal Battles
There seems no depths to which those, supposed to uphold the law, will sink in order to further their squalid little campaign of vindictiveness towards this man. I could wish them all in Hertford, Hereford or Hampshire but sincerely hope they end in Dante’s L’inferno; along with all those who perpetrate evil and corruption.
Pingback: Saracen Upvc | Trim:: Window:: Moulding
Pingback: Letters from HMP Cardiff: I am far too ill to attend court and bed bound with unattended gut pain « Victims Unite!
Pingback: Senior Police Officer compared ‘money grabbing’ defence lawyers to robbers « Victims Unite!
Pingback: News Releases about the Worst Child Snatching Case in the UK « Publicity Online
Pingback: Maurice on Hunger Strike – for Unlawful Behaviour by South Wales Police and HM Court Services | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Where there are victims (Maurice Kirk & the Musas), there are perpetrators and rescuers « Victims Unite!
Pingback: Human Rights for a Prisoner on Remand in HMP Cardiff? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Pre-Flight Planning Expertise – in Action for Getting South Wales Police to Bow Down – but they Intended to Kill | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: The Police State in Action: Silenced for he Knows too Much | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
brilliant site!! also a victim of harassment slander and false allergations by south wales police force!! they team up with rspca too!! i miscarried due the stress they both gave me!! then blame the crime of my house being raided destroyed of me being deranged offered to neighbours to take stuff out?? even asked my friend to report me to rspca!! they will act on any false allergations too. guilty until proven innocent. i have reported the officers but it was only swept under carpet.
I Cc Meirion and Peter who are local and want to help.
We’ll visit Maurice on Thursday in HMP Cardiff and I’ll be staying with Peter in Ammanford, if you want to connect!
Blogger, Victims Unite! > 69,000 visits since August 2010
… Empowering victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression
Web publisher and McKenzie Friend, Flying Vet and Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
… Advancing the Cause for Litigants in Person: > 6,000 visitors since August 2010
Musa Family > 19,000 visitors since 23 July 2011 … stolen by Haringey Council: six Nigerian children who want to go Home
Petitions: Send the Musa Family Back Home to Nigeria – WITH their Children
… to comply with UN and EU Declarations of Human Rights: > 400 signatures and >2,500 page views
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation > 350 signatures & 6,700 page views
… painfully renewed in its necessity as the Flying Vet is in HMP Cardiff with a serious medical condition
The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW > 750 signatures & 10,000 page views
… after having heard about too many heart wrenching stories
Web Publisher, Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694 > 24,000 visitors since June 2009
… Based on Early Day Motions 1297 and 597 tabled by Austin Mitchell MP
National Co-ordinator, Forum for Stable Currencies – meetings in Westminster since 1998
… Advocating Economic Democracy through Freedom from National Debt
21a Goldhurst Terrace – London NW6 3HB
T: 020 7328 3701 – M: 07968 039 141
Pingback: When the State is wrong, it is dangerous to be right | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Please support this Man. For you or yours could be next! « Victims Unite!
Pingback: How can we Free a Political Prisoner whose Reasons for Remand are not being Stated? - 02 Legal Battles
Pingback: It’s the Whistleblower Treatment: prison to section and avoid trials, especially juries! | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Can we Prevent the Magistrates Court in Cardiff from “Sectioning” Maurice into Oblivion? | Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police
Pingback: Child Snatching in the Air: Edge Media TV and other videos « Victims Unite!
All the best hope you get out soon they are all corrupt bastards