This photo was taken when Maurice went to Leeds to support Norman Court in one of his private prosecutions.
Today, people are mounting a demo to Free Norman as he is in Leeds prison, in conditions that he describes as a “definition of hell” in his open letter to Judge Jonathan Rose. Paul Talbot-Jenkins’ “Battle Bus” has been decorated for the job and is on the road!
- Open letter and Formal Complaint from Norman Scarth – 85-year-old WWII Veteran and Prisoner (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth asks HM The Queen to prove the meaning of her Coronation Oath (victims-unite.net)
- Background facts about Norman Scarth’s imprisonment – for demo this Saturday outside Leeds Prison (victims-unite.net)
- The Law is only as good as the integrity of those entrusted to administer it (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Appealing on behalf of WWII Veteran Norman Scarth – a passionate plea and accusation from Canada (victims-unite.net)
- Email THE Prisoner No. A1903CF in Leeds Prison: WWII Veteran Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- WWII Veteran Jailed for Audio Recording in Court (victims-unite.net)
- How can Judges be so Repressive, Oppressive & Suppressive? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- What’s the point complaining? Norman Scarth hits more than four prison walls (victims-unite.net)
- Free Norman Campaign – one of the many aspects of Lawful Rebellion (victims-unite.net)