20 Feb 2021, 15:12
South Wales Police continue to refuse to return my prison stopped letters to MPs
I buy everyone lunch as usual

TAUNTON CASE AS FARCICLE, NO DOUBT, AS THE REST IN NEXT WEEK

CPS (England) also refused a copy of my letter to Alun Cairns MP seeking help – YouTube

4th May 2021

FAO Avon and Somerset Constabulary

Dear Madam,

Another Gross Abuse of Process

I make formal complaint of South Wales Police perverting the course of justice , again, now trying to block my September 2021 jury civil trial for substantial damages , case number 1CF03361, following its collapsed ‘machine gun’ malicious criminal conspiracy while asking for my 10 year mandatory prison term.

REMEMBER, the 43 failed South Wales Police prosecutions, case no BS614159 etc and then trying to use the seller and subsequent buyer of alleged  ‘prohibited weapon’ as prosecution witnesses after first having  unblocked the barrel and painting the heap of scrap iron a different colour to try and fool the jury. This latest gross  abuse of process comes to my family as no surprise whatsoever.

1. 13/07/09 Pss 54886 instructions to police HQ’s Andrew Huxtable, to video exhibit ARH 1 replica film prop machine gun, has deliberately not been disclosed. Why?

The firing mechanism had been purloined back in the 70s when I first visited the owner, Viv Bellamy, at Lands End aerodrome.

2. The contents of the stripping of exhibit was also not been disclosed nor explained to the jury as to why not.

3.A Huxley’s 4th Jan 2010 witness statement, written just days before my 2010 jury  trial, was also unlawfully withheld from the jury and me in 2010 as a deliberate act of perverting the course of justice when knowing the condemned smooth bore of the 0.410 garden gun barrel (prosecution exhibit ARH1) was simply a film prop for film, Gun-bus.

4. Even YOUR CPS TOLD ME BOTH WELSH PRISONS ARE NOW DENYING CONFISCATING MY LETTERS TO Alun Cairns MP and John Graham etc when the hurriedly prepared  9th April 2021 Prison officer Darrell Davies’s statement, only triggered by 3rd party intervention, late confirms the criminal conduct by Dolmans, police solicitors of Cardiff.

5 I wish to know, in writing, why the Welsh prisons lied in keeping no records of my letters, in and out of my cell, while I was a prisoner in Cardiff, Parc and Swansea prisons since 2005?

6. Can you obtain my stolen letter logs from Welsh prisons of my letters to MP?

7. As for my other stolen Welsh prison property, stolen by  G4S, relevant also to my Thursday Taunton and Friday Cardiff court hearings, can you obtain for me in time?

8. What is my current FTAC status and when did it change?

9. What is my current MAPPA status and when did it change?

10. Please name all the agencies and specific individuals linked by 2009 MAPPA level 3  welsh police station meetings to have section and locked away for life.  How I can I contact them for when we may next meet?

Thankyou

Ps please can I collect, today,  a cd copy of my 1st August 2009 police interview at HMP Parc re dropped charges?

Pps What was the makeshift glue, incidentally, found on my purported prison letters to MP?

39 Responses to South Wales Police Machine Gun Conspiracy hearing on 7th May, Taunton magistrates on 6th May, Exeter Crown Court 10th May 21

Force your own daughters
    Naked and make filth pay their own mortgage on their evil shit holes

The jealousy as the police said their inspectors daughter needs help on her mortgage and they want women they can torture for that evil family and the father is now a corpse of evil that evil man and his daughter and her gloating face

As the daughter said daddy is an angel who lies to the crown so the daughter of evil filth gets what filth wants

The jealousy as the inspector said her husband is a “lovely” man and his actions were angelic and the police said they want To prosecute those that talk of their inspectors and their daughters and their husbands with the truth the Power and the glory as the inspectors said the fish’s want to make
    Women hang her family hate

The jealousy as the police said they force her naked and rape to boost the jealousy of the inspector who cried discrimination the jealousy as the police said it’s justice when they force women naked and achieve self harm
    For the self righteousness of The daughter of evil and filth and the daddy who lied on oath for his brat off evil

Rot in hell evil king of domestic violence daddy Barry the police supported it was your evil body they should have forced naked the jealousy of evil and filth

The jealousy as the police said the young brat of an inspector is supported as are thugs that degrade women for the jealousy of filth the jealousy aa the police said they line up evil men like sharif Ali and Antony Barry to make women hang the jealousy of filth as the evil police said it’s for the jealousy that Gwen had for women
    The jealousy as the police and the jealous daughter of filth tarnished women the jealousy as the police said Keep getting women arrested that Gwen hates as Gwen said she’s mad and the jealousy i have for her is supported by the jealousy of the police

The jealousy as the police said the daughter of an inspector assaulted her way ahead and they don’t arrest daughters of filth as her mother cried discrimination the police said it’s justice when the daughters of filth prosper off the backs of those they tortured and destroyed the jealousy of filth

Beware the jealous brat of the copper wants to move back to Cardiff now to be near her mother

The jealousy as her eyes will look for other
    Women she wants the police to force naked and rape for a conviction for her jealousy that she has for them

The jealousy of filth as the police said they force women naked and show off the ones they label
    Racist as the inspectors daughter Ross she’s all knowing and like a god the daughter of filth decides what women she wants to hurt the jealousy as the police said like her mother the daughter wants to decide who to arrest the jealousy as Gwen and the police said they want to murder her for the wishes of daddy Barry and sharif Ali and the daughter of filth the jealousy of evil and filth as the police said they force women naked and smear them
    And Gwen said she’s mad and mental and my family are prefect and angels the gloating face of evil the power and the glory of the family of evil and filth

The kind of justice that the daughter of filth refers to is when her mother is over paid and other women are forced naked as a punishment for the jealous family not paying their own mortgage the gloating face of the government gang that are unhinged gangsters

The Jealousy as the unhinged gangsters and Barry family said Make women hang the inspectors daughter is jealous of her
    The jealousy as they want to hurt her and write article of lies about her the jealousy of evil and filth as the jealous inspector and her daughter said make
    Her filthy and keep us clean it’s justice the jealousy of filth said the jealousy as filth said make her hang the daughter of filth is ready to spread her legs and push out more evil onto this earth the toxic poisonous evil of the family of filth

That evil family would call other women ugly and unemployable With her Pakistani and now she wants to come From London to Cardiff to open her legs and spread them
    Ans push out her jealous spawn
    The jealousy as her ugly baby will be born for the jealous Pakistani to say it’s ugly and unemployable and needs to be sectioned the jealousy of evil and filth as she said her baby is the most supreme And her baby will get others sectioned as the jealousy of evil and filth lives on through the spreading of her evil legs

Apparently she can’t move from London to Cardiff as she fears her head will get kicked in her jealous head filled with lies about others.

That’s good as if you had stayed living in Cardiff in your flat and not doing unlawful evictions other women would not have been forced naked and raped for convictions

So stay living in London we like the power knowing you can’t move from London as your in fear that is amazing or as I suspect more lies from
    The narcissistic bastard of evil

It’s like she’s got her own bail conditions the brat of evil as she claims she can’t move from London to Cardiff as her head will be kicked in

Oh feel sorry for the landlord that does unlawful evictions and the police support her as she’s too fearful to apply landlord law properly and the home office said she’s a special landlord more special than everyone else and if she does wrong they put her into special measures

She should be on bail conditions

Do not rent properties out without proper tenancies and with serviceable address

Your a dangerous landlord the police support

Justice = when the inspectors force their own daughters naked and leave other women’s daughters alone

The jealousy as the police said their inspectors daughter is the trustee of the lady garden and an example of how they attack and hurt other women and their ovaries

The stress of arrests cause ovarian cancer and the police said their inspectors daughter is never arrested as she is the jealousy that is behind the gang bullying of other women the jealousy as The trustee said force her naked and make stress on her ovaries the jealousy of filth as the police said you have to PROVE your innocence as the trustee is jealous that you have ovaries the jealousy as the police said daddy Barry said his daughters ovaries come first the jealousy as the police said they force another woman naked and hurt her ovaries for the jealousy of inspectors
    And their jealous daughter of filth

I am a proud criminal

Like the suffragettes

I care nothing for the opinion of the establishment who force me naked for convictions the true criminals and that will be said in my eulogy and written on my headstone how I was degraded and devalues by the evil SWP force during my life

How happy they were when they got a conviction. Imagine how happy they will be upon my death. They will feel sad as they can’t tarnish me further once dead aw and exploit for convictions aw they have to find other targets.

Blah blah blah

I am a proud criminal

I am a proud criminal yey the label given
    By the police who call themselves angels the jealousy of filth as they smear other women the jealousy as they said we have more rights to call ourselves good people and the
    Right to smear others as the black and white uniform make us more special than others

Be a proud criminal and smile

Finally the daughter of filth felt some excitement as she wrote finally she gets justice the same as we gloat finally her daddy the jealous bastard is dead Yey Finally that was justice the real justice not the fake and jealous justice as filth believe men that lie on oath

#Finally he was dead and I smiled in delight wow the pathetic jealousy as like a climax the pathetic excitement of filth it’s like a climax for the pathetic idiots

Giving someone a conviction is like them having a really weak and feeble orgasm so pathetic that is what they live for

The pathetic filth want to write criminal on her head stone as the self righteousness of the people who see themselves as good and others as bad

The jealousy as filth said we are good people who go around smearing others as bad the self righteousness of filth

That is them filth

Pathetic holier than holy people

Self-righteousness, also called sanctimoniousness, sententiousness and holier-than-thou attitudes is a feeling or display of (usually smug) moral superiority derived from a sense that one’s beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person.

Moral superiority of greater virtue

Holier than holier

I want to break free
    I want to break free
    I want to break free from your lies your so self satisfied I don’t need you
    I want to break free
    Yey
    I want to break free from your lies your so self satisfied

You are ugly and unemployable and in my opinion you should be sectioned

Who said that ? Prize of £100 and get out of jail card for those who guess

Don’t be shy play the game

Get rid

Who said that

Prize for the winner

I had to place my body in between

So who said that ?

Mother of god

Who said that prize for the winner

A quiz on what the idiots said

The jealousy as the crown and police target the lone women the jealousy as they said let’s rape her she’s got a house and no man to kick her into touch

The jealousy of the community as the police said they want to murder her

They won’t stop until the kings of domestic violence get her to hang

The jealousy as the police said they target lone women they want to hurt and tarnish and make an example of as it’s a mans world a patriarchy and the jealousy of her is all Around

The jealousy as she cried NO stop
    I don’t consent to my clothes being cut off the police said understand the jealousy that filth have and the judiciary as they said it’s justice when she’s naked and they push her face into a filthy cell floor in victory for their jealousy of her scum of evil and filth

The jealousy as they come around to take of her

The jealousy as she said no I don’t want to me naked in a cell and they laugh and said filth want you to live their dream of evil

The jealousy as her body was naked and the police said she’s crying we snapped her bone as the jealousy of the inspectors daughter is like a cancer spreading it’s hate of her

The jealousy of filth as the daughter said it’s justice for me as she’s mad we can ignore her cried of No and use force to do what filth wants the eyes of rapists in the police and their evil families and judiciary as they rape for convictions the jealousy of evil and filth

The mad daughter of filth said it’s Hr transformation as they use force and violence to carry out their threats
    The threat of Being forced naked by filth the jealousy as filth make threats to arrest those their families want dead the evil of filth as they tortured and transformed lives by torture the kings of torture that is why the crown has the Tower of London a symbol of all those they tortured to get where they are

There must be a better place to live than living their shit

Get ready they are going to be throwing
    All kinds of deluded shit from
    Their evil jealous mouths of filth as they make another conviction their reality as they want to tarnish My headstone with criminal the jealousy of self righteousness and filth and malice

Even with no bastard living under the same roof they can’t stop their poisonous evil coming into my life.

# finally my friends stalker gets justice she
    Wrote as the jealousy of filth knows the true criminals are never brought to account as they break bones and call themselves angels the evil of filth https://landlordlawblog.co.uk/2010/07/21/unlawful-eviction-case-the-police-finally-brought-to-account/ never rent off a copper or their families
    You
    Will end up
    Within them
    Sadisticlly hurting you the scum
    Of the earth

I challenge you that you did an unlawful eviction on 26 nov 2009

We all know the law
    Is bent and selectively applied and those who stand up
    To the crown are labelled as mad and disabled by the filth of the establishment

Oh you didn’t know about the small claim issued until 6 years later and then made stalking allegations oh I see who’s fault is that the address was wrong then

Oh I forgot the law again is applied selectively and in a bent shape https://www.thetenantsvoice.co.uk/advice_from_us/know-who-the-landlord-is/

So that is why she claims to have been stalked spiteful vile people vile and vulgar people