Yesterday I traced yet another eye witness who was in my1st December 2011 Cardiff magistrates court room to confirm no restraining order was ‘handed down’ by District Judge John Charles to me as I was in the cells. The only document the district judge had was his part hand written one, using blue ink, as draft to ‘beef -up’ prosecution barrister David Gareth Evans’s typed draft for my possible agreement
No documents were given to me, that day, while I was in the cell and the four guards in the doorway of the cell will confirm. Mr Lee-Barker , featured in the photo below, will confirm as it was he that unlocked my cell door.
£1000 REWARD to those witnessing my being given any paperwork at all that day
EXTRACT from Police psychiatrist 19th Oct 2009 Medical Report (para32-40)
32. Maurice Kirk’s history is highly complex, convoluted and difficult to understand. The clinical picture appears to be of a man who has always had a background of minor cognitive difficulties (poor writing and spelling). He developed a personality characterised by narcissism (an abnormal sense of entitlement), grandiosity (believing that normal rules and regulations do not apply to him) and paranoia (believing he is the victim of persecution). He also shows evidence of poor judgement, impulsivity and a willingness to hold himself hostage by way of hunger strike in an attempt to manipulate his environment. Whilst these personality characteristics have undoubtedly overshadowed Maurice Kirk’s life and probably had a negative affect on his social and family functioning, they appear to have been reasonably stable throughout his life. However, Maurice Kirk and the evidence both suggest that over the past two years both his functioning has deteriorated and that his beliefs have become more intense and overwhelming and at sometimes, though not others, are clearly ” abnormal. Maurice Kirk now shows clear evidence of some degree of neuro-cognitive damage (brain damage), probably as a result of a combination of normal ageing, previous heavy alcohol misuse and deceleration injuries following plane crashes. The specific area of brain damage affects his ability to monitor and control his behaviour, decreases self-awareness, judgement and decision making abilities and have compounded his paranoid beliefs to the extent that when subjected to further stress, his beliefs intensify so that for periods they have a quality of a paranoid delusional disorder (mental illness characterised by fixed false beliefs unamenable to reason of a paranoid nature).
33. With regard to treatment, neither Maurice Kirk’s underlying personality nor brain damage will respond to medical intervention. Due to the transient nature of his clearly abnormal beliefs (as opposed to his general paranoid view of the world) it is unlikely that medication will make any significant impact, though it is impossible to be certain. Appropriate medication has been offered to Maurice Kirk which he has refused.
34. Clinically it is unclear whether Maurice Kirk’s brain damage is likely to progress. Should it do so his difficulties will become more marked and he will become more obviously disabled. Of particular concern is that this may well involve increasing impulsivity and poor judgement, features which are already apparent.
35. With regard to risk, risk is always difficult to quantify especially in highly complex cases such as this and it is also impossible to consider Maurice Kirk’s risk in isolation from those who he encourages to act on his behalf. The risk of Maurice Kirk continuing with his action against South Wales Police and acting in a way that he feels justified to achieve his ends is high, though whether Maurice Kirk himself would be involved in inter-personal violence is less, is cannot be discounted nor can the risk that others would act violently with his encouragement. If Maurice Kirk’s condition is progressive, these risks are likely to increase over time
36.1have been asked to give my mind to the issue as to whether or not Maurice Kirk is fit to plead and stand trial. Maurice Kirk clearly understands the nature of the charge and the significance of his plea. However, due to Maurice Kirk’s mental disorder described above, specifically his brain damage and its relationship to self-awareness, judgement, decision making, self-regulation of behaviour and control of emotions, combined with difficulty organising and sequencing information, his inability to filter out relevant information and his ‘ problems with attention and concentration, his overwhelming perception of himself as being a victim of persecution by the system, all of which are clearly evident in discussions with him concerning the alleged offence, he appears unable to address a specific legal and technical area of law necessary to appropriately conduct his defence.
37. Should Maurice Kirk be legally represented in court I would consider him fit to stand trial as a legal representation would be able to focus on the relevant matters.
38. Maurice Kirk’s current clinical presentation is clearly causing major problems for the Criminal Justice System, though is not of a nature and degree to warrant compulsory treatment. He would, however, benefit from continued contact with Mental Health Services to both monitor his condition and attempt to establish a relationship which would allow other treatment avenues to be explored.
39.1 I am aware that my opinion will cause significant difficulty for the court. I am also aware of the difficulties the court has had gaining further psychiatric evidence which to a degree is due to Maurice Kirk’s perceived ability to intimidate and threaten those who become involved in his case. Should Maurice Kirk require in-patient hospital treatment, I have concerns that a Medium Secure Unit would not be able to provide the degree of procedural security necessary to maintain the safety of its staff the confidentiality of other patients and the necessary security. Should the court wish a second opinion, they may wish to consider instructing a psychiatrist from a High Secure Hospital to assess Maurice Kirk both as to treatment and the environment in which that treatment should take place. I stress that the requirement for conditions of Special Security are purely as a result of Maurice Kirk’s communication with and encouragement of others, rather than his clinical presentation.
40. Maurice Kirk can return to court for any disposal that the court sees fit
This forensic psychiatrist was blackmailed by the South Wales Police to write a string of unqualified medical reports as the police’s T20097445 (my trading in machine guns) imminent jury trial was doomed fore failure.
NEW EVIDENCE IN EXETER CROWN COURT MAY QUOSH 5 YEARS of GOAL
Barrister Robin Shellard of Queen’s Square Chambers, Bristol, has been asked to attend, at my expense. Exeter Crown Court this week, to serve still further documentary proof on His Honour Judge Johnson that one his CPS colleagues, barrister, Chis Smyth who, with my barrister, David Leathley, were both denied the ‘court file‘ with both being told that the pertinent pages re ‘service’ or not, of not just one but two purported restraining orders, in my absence, ‘could not be found’!
As I was familiar with the day to day nefarious conduct, within Cardiff courts, I took the precaution of arresting HM Crown Prosecutor, barrister David Gareth Evans, in order for him, on oath in Bristol Crown court years later, to admit neither his draft of the 1st Dec 2011 restraining nor any variation of the order could have been ‘served’ on me or taken taken to me in the cells or on my release as the four guards and HM Clerk of the court, the latter hiding, terrified, in the adjacent cell will confirm
SO, HOW DO THESE ABOVE PRETEND THAT BELOW IS WRONG?
Mr R Killick
HM Crown Prosecution Service
7th October 2017
A Proposed Draft Restraining Order re My Fabricated MAPPA Records
My telephone call was again to seek disclosure for Criminal Court of Appeal, ECHR and Civil
Appeals Registry, as to which, when, why and where purported restraining orders were ever
served on me in the first place relating to unlawfully obtained fabricated MAPPA records?
I recall no ‘restraining order’, relating to my police forensic history, having ever been served
on me until an alleged breach of one has led to my eventually being arrested.
Only one draft, in all purported ‘variations’ of the original restraining order, may have been
attempted to be served on me if the evidence, on oath, of the original CPS barrister in Bristol
Crown Court is to be believed. That draft is again requested for the 17th Nov 2017 hearing.
The Court of Appeal dismissed my appeal re 1st Dec 2011 ‘breach’ as both Their Lordships,
Leverson LJ and Mitting J, were seriously misled into believing (see transcript) that a jury
had not written the enclosed jury-note specifically asking for CCTV, Geoamey, police and
magistrate’s clerk notes of ‘service’ of a purported ‘draft’ or otherwise.
The ‘purported ‘service’ was inside my cell surrounded by no less than 4 guards protecting
Lee Barker, he said, as I was branded a rare level 3 category 3 MAPPA and very violent
prisoner! No one, to this day, has told me when and why I was registered and now, why not?
Until a court considers the interests of the general public, by ordering my false MAPPA
forensic history, to be disclosed and appropriately corrected by an outside police force called
in to investigate, then there will be a 5th jury to convene to ask the obvious questions again
This court withheld evidence was also denied me at my civil claim ‘strike-out’ hearing, done
and dusted in mere nanoseconds, polluting both my HM Ministry of Justice and Parole Board
in this travesty of justice that could so easily be remedied by a single Crown Court judge.
You refuse to email me the proposed restraining order but I am likely to agree with it, in any
event, just as long it will finally put a stop to police forces around the world-wide continuing
to apprehend me on any spurious excuses knowing charges will never achieve a conviction.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
My visit to the ferry for France, for my legal papers, ] was thwarted this week.
watch this space