MY LATEST BLOG ALWAYS ON TOP OF LIST OF BLOGS ON THE RIGHT
Welsh police confiscate my Caswell Clinic medical Records due to Dolmans’ Fraud
Appellant’s 22nd April 2020 Position Statement
1. Notwithstanding the fact that this Appellant’s contentious court cases primarily originate from South Wales with its unique jurisdiction it is never too late for a little truth, honesty and sense of fair play to prevail.
2. Notwithstanding the fact of a serious injustice concerning the division of the family’s assets, taking full advantage of his emotional mental state at the time and absence of proper legal representation, the current removing of the Respondent’s name from French property deeds was always the prime responsibility of the Respondent from the moment the UK property deeds were settled.
3. Notwithstanding the fact that the Appellant had abided by 26th March 2013 court order, within the 48 days, the other party has not possibly due to there having been no financial incentive. This has left a substantial loss for the Appellant due to his inability to sell off the French properties.
4. Notwithstanding the fact the Welsh authorities had fabricated Appellant with false criminal convictions, including child abuse, firearms and narcotics, on 1st November 2019 had the Appellant violently evicted from the largest welsh prison with his arms viciously manicalled behind his back.
5. And for what purpose? It was for interested parties, in current Cardiff litigation, to obtain an unfair advantage by the seizure of all his legal papers and not even his clothes returned to the rightful owner.
5. The South Wales Police not only unlawfully controls HMP Parc by using both extreme and unusual bullying it has ensured nothing is done about its breach of Article 2 etc and theft of Appellant’s property.
6. Despite written complaints to both Avon and Somerset or Devon and Cornwall constabularies, to even recover his legal papers for this case, he is ignored.
7. Behind this travesty of justice is their notorious 10 year ongoing 1CF03361 police machine-gun conspiracy case (T20097445). This originated from the then Chief Constable, Barbara Wilding, to save her pension, having ordered the unblocking of the barrel of an alleged WW1 Lewis machine gun previously in alleged Appellant’s possession.
8. Not only did the welsh police ignore the advice from other police forces in England but also RAF and Farnborough Air Show previous scrutineers all confirming it was NOT a firearm and so, in desperation, even painted the film prop from film ‘Gunbus’ a different colour in the hope of fooling the jury!
Thee Breton Houses FOR SALE £80,000
Maurice J Kirk BVSc