Maurice’s sister wrote to HMP Bristol how appalled she was at the treatment of her brother. What difference does it make? Her letter is on the latest post on his site.
If an MEP were to write, would that make a difference?
If a petition were launched to the EU Parliament, which Human Rights violations should it address:
- access to justice?
- fair trial?
Cover-up of a false medical report commissioned by South Wales Police isn’t foreseen!
A faked ‘restraining order’ neither.
They just hope that an old man with serious medical conditions will go away by dying. Who cares
- whether he receives mail about court appearances?
- he can have a bath or shower for such occasions?
- whether he is taken to court hearings?
- whether GeoAmy (the company responsible for transporting prisoners) staff beat him up?
- why he should be able to phone lawyers and other family and friends?
Only his sister he is allowed to phone!
The Probation Officer can’t even tell her WHY he is locked up!!!
Who will turn this ‘reality show’ into a film so that it can be believed???
Who will at least sign the petition Please release Maurice J Kirk BVSc from HMP Bristol where he is in mortal danger! Your signature triggers an email to all those who SHOULD make a difference!